Hooked up with the friend of a girl who I like

cefiro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the story, a couple weeks ago I ran into this freshman girl (Lauren) who I had talked to on one other occasion. We hit it off, and she was really into me. I ended up having sex with her that night, we talked a couple times after that, but I never asked her out because I had an extremely busy couple of weeks.

Now, last weekend I got drunk and ended up hooking up with another girl who happens to be friends with Lauren. I have a feeling that she found out I hooked up with her friend because she didnt answer my call this weekend, and never responded to my text messages (I just sent her a generic one asking what she was up to).

Now, I actually really like Lauren and wouldnt mind starting something with her. She left her earrings in my room, so I figure I can stop by her room to drop them off and talk to her then. Should I just ask her out on a date and see what she says? Or anyone else have any tactics I can use to remedy the situation?

Thanks

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have thought about how much you liked Lauren before you slept around...

Now she will know you are just after sex and that you "get around". If I were you I would just leave her a voicemail saying that she left her earrings at your place;

"Hey this is (your name),I just want to let you know you let your earrings at my place. Call me if you want them back."

cefiro

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
You should have thought about how much you liked Lauren before you slept around...

Now she will know you are just after sex and that you "get around". If I were you I would just leave her a voicemail saying that she left her earrings at your place;

"Hey this is (your name),I just want to let you know you let your earrings at my place. Call me if you want them back."
Thanks for the advice, you are right. I need to quit drinking so much at parties so I can maintain self control. Kinda sad its taken me 3 years of college to relize this.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cefiro said:
Kinda sad its taken me 3 years of college to relize this.
Your on the rigth path! Now it's up to you to learn from your mistakes.