Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Honey + Milk

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You have no idea how good this stuff is. 3 minutes ago, I was barking like a dog, due to dog flu, my glands were sore from coughing. I put some honey into glass of milk, and drank it, and I feel better, a lot better! I am already sick for 3 days, I'm drinking antibiotics, anticaugh, antitemperature, eating lemon for three days already, none of that has helped me like this glass of milk with honey. Antibiotics did some good with muscle pain though, other than that, I was suffering very bad from coughing, my insides come out when I cough. Go milk!

Billtx49

Reaction score
If its a bacterial infection stay away from dairy products like milk.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Antibiotics did their job too, but I didn't see it for 2 days. I drank honey and milk yesterday evening, now this morning my glands look smaller, I don't bark like a dog anymore. I would say wrong, honey and milk is an old relieve when you have glands hurting, as long as milk is not cold.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warm milk is also very good with maple syrup. Microwave for 30 sec to 1 min. Try it!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warm milk sounds disgusting to me.

I have a terrible cold right now too, I might try honey and warm water or something.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it tastes delicious, but that is probably the strongest laxative you will ever have. When I was 13, I was drinking a lot of milk, like almost a gallon a day no joke (and it pissed my dad off to no end haha), and I tried it with honey one day. Delicious. However, it gave me insane intestinal issues when i drank a lot, and suddenly I became lactose intolerant. Because of that. One day of drinking milk and honey messed up the rest of my life of being able to drink milk. It's like I had so much that my body began rejecting it. It's happened with other foods before too, where I suddenly become allergic to them if I have too much of it for prolonged periods of time. Not deathly, but like I get rashes and itchiness and stuff.

ericguy

Reaction score
That's nice. I have heard that honey does wonders, and it is very powerful.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hemp milk + honey in my daily pre-workout shake has been my jam lately. :up: