Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holding back sex from women

LimaBean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically i never use sex as a tool to get what i want from women. What i mean by this is I have never withheld sexual activity from a woman(particularly ones I am dating, or main plates), in order to create a challenge, or increase/maintain interest. I would probably never do this to just regular plates as these to me are simply used for sex or the occasional night out. Obviously there are times where my girls over and i'm too tired and just simply go to bed without much thought in it. Aside from this though I will always smash. But, for a woman you are dating or plan on dating, what kind of success have you men had with telling her no.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman acts like an az$hole, disrespects, flakes etc, then she doesn't deserve what I have to give in the sack till she gets her $hit together. Denying a woman because of her behavior, puts her on the hamster wheel of wonder. She'll come to your place with a different attitude and a mattress on her back next time.

LimaBean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you both are kind of missing the point, maybe I slightly misspoke.
I never hold back sex with a women I am attracted to . But the Times I didn't want to have sex with a girl (because I thought she was unattractive), they spread rumours about me being gay.
But what do you plan to achieve with holding back sex with her ?
I wouldn't have sex with a woman i'm not attracted to either, she wouldn't even make it to my bedroom.
By holding it back you are not letting her have what she wants, in effect making her want it more.
If a woman acts like an az$hole, disrespects, flakes etc, then she doesn't deserve what I have to give in the sack till she gets her $hit together. Denying a woman because of her behavior, puts her on the hamster wheel of wonder. She'll come to your place with a mattress on her back next time.
Yea, if she's disrespectful or any of those other reasons i wouldn't have sex either. I'm referring to more so, if things are going well, no issues - and you decide to just not have sex with her.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always a good idea to keep a woman guessing. By refusing to sex her now it then increases your value. A woman that thinks you're a guarantee lowers your overall value and then she starts looking. When she seems to get over confident, refuse the sex and put her on the hamster wheel of wonder. This lowers her confidence, gets her head spinning in high gear of what's going on and thus increases your value to her. Always keep it mysterious, that's what women crave, a challenge!

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I messed up a date on Tuesday because I escalated too early. If I had held out for one more date she'd probably be mine. There is such a thing as giving too much away. Multiple times I was with a girl I should have not even brought up sex in order to look high value.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hold back sex with an attractive woman on the off chance she may want it more and to show her how high valuable we are? You guys either got to be kidding or are becoming delusional.

What guy in his right mind would hold back sex with an attractive women? Who says she will be available next time? Who says she will want it next time? Who says she won't be completely turned off by the trick? Who says she won't find her ex to do it with?

You guys are coming up with all these tricks, PUA techniques and gimmicks to try to make yourselves more valuable in the eyes of woman. Just BE more valuable. I know I know. That takes time, effort, money, schooling, exams, jobs, loans, interviews, investments, calls, and much more. And who wants to do all that? That's way too much time and effort and work. Let's just pretend we are rich movie stars who can have sex with any girl we want!

Men, stop fooling yourselves and put in the WORK. Gimmicks and techniques won't get you very far with any woman.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome too my life, they are astonished.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What guy in his right mind would hold back sex with an attractive women? Who says she will be available next time? Who says she will want it next time? Who says she won't be completely turned off by the trick? Who says she won't find her ex to do it with?
Well, lots of guys would because they have standards. No matter how attractive a lady is they are not going to mess with someone who is married, who is their best friend's ex just after a break-up, etc.... Do you have any standards at all? You see it's thinking like this as to why women are put into such a high pedestal since there is always some loser out there willing to bang her so she has inflated value.

Trump said:
You guys are coming up with all these tricks, PUA techniques and gimmicks to try to make yourselves more valuable in the eyes of woman. Just BE more valuable. I know I know. That takes time, effort, money, schooling, exams, jobs, loans, interviews, investments, calls, and much more.
Yes teach us how to attract gold-diggers who will dump you once you run out of money or take you to the cleaners with a divorce or claim support for a child that is not yours.

Trump said:
And who wants to do all that? That's way too much time and effort and work. Let's just pretend we are rich movie stars who can have sex with any girl we want!

Men, stop fooling yourselves and put in the WORK. Gimmicks and techniques won't get you very far with any woman.
Gimmicks and techniques are designed to communicate "high value". If you can't communicate that effectively with a woman then it doesn't matter what your actual status is. It's all about how you are making a woman "feel" about herself and about you after the interaction.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Well, lots of guys would because they have standards. No matter how attractive a lady is they are not going to mess with someone who is married, who is their best friend's ex just after a break-up, etc.... Do you have any standards at all? You see it's thinking like this as to why women are put into such a high pedestal since there is always some loser out there willing to bang her so she has inflated value.
OK bro you are assuming and imposing yourself here. Obviously we are talking about good looking, SINGLE, available women with 0 kids. You make an assumption and then attack on that assumption.

Yes teach us how to attract gold-diggers who will dump you once you run out of money or take you to the cleaners with a divorce or claim support for a child that is not yours.
Again assumption, confusing the issues and getting defensive. What does improving yourself have anything to do with gold diggers and child support?

It's like you guys are angry you aren't educated or rich. You keep attacking the gender for not loving you at any cost instead of improving yourself at any cost.

Gimmicks and techniques are designed to communicate "high value". If you can't communicate that effectively with a woman then it doesn't matter what your actual status is. It's all about how you are making a woman "feel" about herself and about you after the interaction.
OK bro, use all the gimmicks you can to sleep with girls. It's really up to you. I'm trying to educate men on how to improve themselves to attract women. You guys keep saying withhold sex and pretend your busy. Whatever works for you.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold back sex with an attractive woman on the off chance she may want it more and to show her how high valuable we are? You guys either got to be kidding or are becoming delusional.

You guys are coming up with all these tricks, PUA techniques and gimmicks to try to make yourselves more valuable in the eyes of woman. Just BE more valuable. I know I know. That takes time, effort, money, schooling, exams, jobs, loans, interviews, investments, calls, and much more. And who wants to do all that? That's way too much time and effort and work. Let's just pretend we are rich movie stars who can have sex with any girl we want!

A true "alpha" male will hold back sex with an HB10+ if he wants or has to. It's not just about withholding sex, it's about keeping her interest level at the maximum and keeping the b!tch inline when she decides to sh!t test the hell out of you or acts like an azzhole every now and then since they all do it. Never reward bad, sneaky, distrustful, disrespectful or flaky behavior just to nut one off, regardless of the woman, her looks, body or social status!

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A true "alpha" male will hold back sex with an HB10+ if he wants or has to. It's not just about withholding sex, it's about keeping her interest level at the maximum and keeping the b!tch inline when she decides to sh!t test the hell out of you or acts like an azzhole every now and then since they all do it. Never reward bad, sneaky, distrustful, disrespectful or flaky behavior just to nut one off, regardless of the woman, her looks, body or social status!
I agree with everything you said except the IL portion. If you withhold sex to keep IL high...you are losing or already out of your frame.

I'll withhold sex only for disrespect. Being flakey is a woman. Being manipulative is a woman. Sneaky is a woman. I'll withdraw attention for those actions (my currency) but I'm not going to turn down a woman's currency bc she's being a woman.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Enter the judge.

As I've sadly seen, delusional. Nobody on this board is a muscular millionaire. This game has merit only in the relationship stage. Use it in the dating phase and you're digging your own grave. Doing alpha traits can be good for women who like you, but for those that don't, you're no alpha. You just won't be her beta role (which is good), this making you useless.

Put everyone in this post in a Call Of Duty and Goldeneye multiplayer marathon and have Shakira, Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry, and Sofia Vergara come over ready for a railing. Every motherf**ker would put down the xbox controllers and whip out the dix to run trains on them! There is no later or next time, if there is, you're friendzoned. Rejecting them this way just has them go to the next person, usually the ex.

It does take time no doubt. But what else is there, play Grand Theft Auto for 6 weeks straight and have Kate Upton drop into your lap with a marriage proposal? Men have to act now and take action. Tomorrow ain't guaranteed. Pretending only deludes you and doesn't get you far in the long run.

Very true. Always be improving yourself. We need new tactics for men who aren't rich, sexy movie stars. This aloof sh*t is overused and stupid. Moreso, we need better tactics for the initial phase (dating), because relationship advice is just that, only laudable and valid in a f**kin' relationship.
Read between the lines. Everybody.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
"As I've sadly seen, delusional. Nobody on this board is a muscular millionaire. This game has merit only in the relationship stage. Use it in the dating phase and you're digging your own grave. Doing alpha traits can be good for women who like you, but for those that don't, you're no alpha. You just won't be her beta role (which is good), this making you useless".

An alpha doesn't care if a woman "likes" him or not. It simply doesn't work that way! That's all folks!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A true "alpha" male will hold back sex with an HB10+ if he wants or has to. It's not just about withholding sex, it's about keeping her interest level at the maximum and keeping the b!tch inline when she decides to sh!t test the hell out of you or acts like an azzhole every now and then since they all do it.
"Hey dude, I heard you went out with that young good looking new female movie star everyone is talking about and in love with, and you got her back at your place. Did she end up sleeping with you?"

"Nah bro, she wanted to but I am a true alpha male. I want to make her wait until our next date so her interest is even higher!"

I don't think James Bond will make a good looking girl wait, but sosoauve members will! o_O

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like you guys are angry you aren't educated or rich. You keep attacking the gender for not loving you at any cost instead of improving yourself at any cost.
Nah, just don't want to be a beta-simp when the c0ck carosel is over. Not attacking here but being street smart.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My libido drops to zero once a certain amount of stress is created from her behaviour, at that point its no longer me holding back sex but an inevitable conseguence.

Last minute resistance is one of those, it happened to me many times some of them playing hard to get at bed after a night of hard work from my side to manage all their bullsh1t.

After few attempts my brain simply switches to "stop loss mode" and freezes any further effort, once it goes that way no amount of teasing or direct activity from them changes my mind.

Reaction score
I did it once, did not insinuate, attempted or anything sexual.

I would kiss her really passionately but that was it.

After several dates we were supposed to go for some drinks, she texted me and told me to reach her at her place instead. She was going insane once I popped at her door and asked her if she was ready. XD

That night she was really frustrated and somewhere in the middle of the date I told her that maybe we should just go home.

Once we made it to her place again I unleashed the dormant beast.

With her ended up being the most sexual relationship that I ve ever had with someone.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This

The goal is to sleep with a woman as fast as you can so she becomes emotionally attached. I go into every first date with this mindset.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely on the escalate on date one and keep escalating train. It's always worked to weed out low interest girls before I waste headspace or money on them. High interest but shy girls have always hung around long enough for me to get into the panties anyway.

But I'm also with the other guys if the b******* level gets too high I can't f*** them because I've lost interest in them as a human being.

And at my age it takes forever to bust a nut anyway so it's quite the investment of time :confused:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Trump said it best. @nismo-4 backed it up even further.

I really don’t believe dating and being successful within that world is a super difficult thing. It becomes complicated because people jump in to the dating world before their ripe for the picking.

If you’re constantly learning and putting in work to yourself, you’re growing; which in turn will be attractive to women as your attention isn’t always on her - she gets allotted a percentage of your time but not an overwhelming amount. If you plan dates with her and keep your life exciting because you like going out, she will probably be turned on by new experiences and the dopamine which is released from those experiences, creating more emotions for her towards you.

I believe the initial stage of dating is very illuminating in the fact that we’re always putting in effort to ourselves and to the woman we desire. We have to learn that that cannot stop, ever. Effort for a great life is not an option. It’s a necessity. We have to always grow and challenge our own self.

There’s really no need for games; withholding sex and all that. It creates too many complications and when you start a game it’s so hard to keep up. It’s a waste of energy; it’s really draining. And there’s so much more important things to focus on. Relationships can’t be viewed as adviserial, and I see that some memebers here view them as such because of their desire to control the relationship. It’s easier to control things externally rather than controlling our own attitudes; so many think. That’s not the way.

Read books, self invest, plan dates, trips, see your friends, the world, go hike, take classes, grow in your career, and then share the joy you derive from those things and naturally you will be a poon magnet, as this is literally what everyone desires. And no woman is going to game someone who is high value; that would just be stupid. And if she’s being stupid, you as a high value person would be able to recognize low value, so you let her go because it doesn’t match your world or frame.

It’s so easy to be believe women want ‘this, that and the other’. Then recognize we are not those things, and in turn demonize them for wanting the best. But everyone wants the best. That’s human nature.

As cliche and cheesy as it is.. just be the best version of you. Live the life you want and all the while care about other humans. Drop the games and scarcity mindset and preparing for potential battle with women. But rather, prepare for the greatness you can actually become and unlock within your own self. It’s way more fun, exciting and interesting than planning on withholding sex from a woman who desires you. Sex is great. Why on earth would a guy withhold it?