Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HIMS hair loss treatment

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody use this stuff or something similar? I just started the spray option last week and it could take 4 months to see results. It cost me $195.00 for a 4-month supply and then it will automatically renew and charge again.

I have had thick hair my whole life until the last few months and now I think I am at least a Norwood 2 on the Norwood scale.

I am 46, tall and in pretty good shape, but still single.

I will NEVER give in to the enemy of Male Pattern Baldness. I am NOT against a hair transplant down the road either.

To those of you who say "who cares" and just shave it; not everyman looks okay bald.

However, if I was married, I probably would NOT care.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s probably minoxidil? All that does is block DHT dihydrotestosterone which is often the cause of baldness.

I had a friend that used this and the hair that he got wasn’t much more than peach fuzz.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been using a cheap hair growth serum, with Ginger as it's main Ingredient & it seems to be working for me.

Have noticed some hair growth. It's best to use one of those rollers that have pins encrusted in them. Run the pins over your head & then apply the serum.

For me, it's seems to be working.

By the way looking bald suites me.. People have actually stopped me in the street & said that I look like Andrew Tate.

Some dudes the bald look just doesn't work, especially if you don't have a good muscular frame.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been using a cheap hair growth serum, with Ginger as it's main Ingredient & it seems to be working for me.

Have noticed some hair growth. It's best to use one of those rollers that have pins encrusted in them. Run the pins over your head & then apply the serum.

For me, it's seems to be working.

By the way looking bald suites me.. People have actually stopped me in the street & said that I look like Andrew Tate.

Some dudes the bald look just doesn't work, especially if you don't have a good muscular frame.
Good.

The bald look doesn't work for me since I have strong Southern European features (e.g big nose, ears that stick out, strong eyebrows)

I think guys with Western or Eastern European features can pull it off since their features are more refined.

Italians, Greeks, Portuguese, Spanish and Arabs have bigger facial features and don't look good bald. However, having a full head of hair with these features is a bonus since it accentuates those features.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been religiously using liquid minoxidil 2x a day and 1.0mm dermarolling 2x a week on the hairline and temples for about 4 months already. Maybe in a year I will jump on the finasteride train to tie everything together. My hairline is getting fuller and back to where I had it in my 20s with the minox and dermarolling. Major confidence booster.

IMG_6919.jpeg