Highschool

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you see beautiful girls walking in the halls.There's always a couple that catch your eye.How do you go about meeting them? I'm reluctant to go up and start a conversation, within the 5 minutes we have to go from class to class.Ok.Just imagine.Your walking and a girl is going the other way a foot away from you, just like the 100's of other kids that are doing the same thing.It would seem so awkwardly weird to say "Hi," and start a conversation.Very random.Lunch might be a good time.Everyone is sitting down w/ each other.But there's the other problem.They are sitting w/ all their friends.Is there any way to meet a random girl you see around everyday, in school?If so, how?Or should I just join some clubs,ect and hope for the best?Oh yeah, and it doesn't help that all the women in my grade are ugly.So I have to go a grade higher, making it harder on me.

The farthest I've gone trying to get a random girl is us making eye contact and smiling a little w/ each other until one of us goes by the other,onto their daily classes.Little help with the whole "highschool" thing guys.Most of my relationships have happened naturally,just by random occurance. Now, I'm having the feeling I just can't wait for random occurances.I want to make them.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'd start dropping my math and english books on accident. :rolleyes:

Yes, you are right. It is awkward and difficult to approach during a class change and everyone's all over the place. But then, at lunch, you can wander the halls, hit the library, cruise the gym, and guaren-fvckin-teed there's a girl there alone or in a small group you can approach.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
high school, the best ways to get the hot girls is to become popular.. the steps involved in becoming popular is as fallows:

IMAGE IS EVERY THING.

1.make friends with every one.
2.get invited to events and cliques.
3.pick and chose your friends.
4.hang out with the cool people and the cool cliques.
5.you are now cool
6.dont associate with uncool people (meaning exclude some of your friends from step 1)
7.game over. you have girls. because you have social status... ( after h.s none of that sh!t matters, enjoy it)

pm if you want more info.

should i wirte a indepth guide on how become cool in highschool?

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
I'd start dropping my math and english books on accident. :rolleyes:

Yes, you are right. It is awkward and difficult to approach during a class change and everyone's all over the place. But then, at lunch, you can wander the halls, hit the library, cruise the gym, and guaren-fvckin-teed there's a girl there alone or in a small group you can approach.
Yeah, but at lunch you have to eat lunch or go to the library.No roaming.They have somene at the end of every hall making sure you have a pass to be walking around.And you can't eat, then go to the library.You have to stay at one or the other.And going to the library would mean me having to miss my lunch.And I'm just not motivated enough to even care to pick up chicks on an empty stomach.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
high school, the best ways to get the hot girls is to become popular.. the steps involved in becoming popular is as fallows:

IMAGE IS EVERY THING.

1.make friends with every one.
2.get invited to events and cliques.
3.pick and chose your friends.
4.hang out with the cool people and the cool cliques.
5.you are now cool
6.dont associate with uncool people (meaning exclude some of your friends from step 1)
7.game over. you have girls. because you have social status... ( after h.s none of that sh!t matters, enjoy it)

pm if you want more info.

should i wirte a indepth guide on how become cool in highschool?

I'm already getting on that.Starting to dress nice instead of a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.Lately, I've been wearing a thermal shirt,or a button up,with a cortaroy(however you spell it) jacket and jeans from old navy.Oh and a watch.It adds to your character.Yeah,If I notice guys that are hanging out w/ alot of girls, or have conversations with them alot, I'm definatly befriending them.Makes it easier when they're having a conversation, to go over and say hi.That's my game plan as of now.I'm definatly trying to be a little more outgoing though,smiling,ect.I get a lot of looks I know.It helps if you walk w/ your chest out a little, shoulders back,head up, and with a smile.Yeah you should write an in-depth guide.The highschool don juan bible is pretty good but there's always room for more, right?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Themanthatcan said:
Yeah, but at lunch you have to eat lunch or go to the library.No roaming.They have somene at the end of every hall making sure you have a pass to be walking around.And you can't eat, then go to the library.You have to stay at one or the other.And going to the library would mean me having to miss my lunch.And I'm just not motivated enough to even care to pick up chicks on an empty stomach.
What kind of sadistic school do you go to????!?!?! Holy sh!t.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I went to Public school too, maybe it's because you're American, meh. Your country is fvcked up in ways when ours is fvcked up with something else.

Do they let you outside?!?!

..aside: So you're in the cafe, offer to sit down with a group, or get a buddy to get you in, whatever it takes.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, It seems like it would be easier getting girls over there.I have no idea why.And it always seems like they're alot more beautiful too.If you have a car and a departure slip you can leave until your next class.No car.The other problem is that no one is willing to actually be a wingman.I'll just sound really retarded for asking one of the guys.But yeah, If I ever see them talking with the ladies, I'll be sure to pop in.Any advice on focusing the conversation on you?Or what about comedy?

Bballer7389

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhh, didnt know they were very strict about it. Maybe you can liek sneak food to eat in another period, or toguh it out and pick 1 or other or alternate each day, 1 day you eat lunch, another spend in the library. Or, Eat a huge breakfast if you can leaving you full, and ready to go sarge.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have P.E. the class before.I can definatly bring lunch and eat it in there....Then go to the library.But I have no idea if anyone hangs out at the library.Havent been yet.Everyone usually chats outside the lunchroom in the commons area, but I'm telling you.Every one of them is huddled together in their little groups of friends.(potential C.B.s).Does anyone have any ideas on little "moves" or lines I can use to start up a conversation, or even catch a girls attention?

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dressed pretty fly today.I caught a few looking.:).I'm just trying to take this EC. aproach thing one step at a time.I have absolutely no problem talking to girls.I've got a problem with creating oppurtunitys to talk to women.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.Exp you sound like you are in my exact situation.Exactly.Not kind of.Exactly.Let's brainstorm here.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would they completely shoot you out down if you walked over, sat down and said something like this: "Hey I was getting bored sitting at the same table for lunch everyday, and figured I wanted to meet some new people.So how are you girls doing today?".They would either completely go for it or would laugh until they cried (just because of how random it was).

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definatly not a bad looking guy.I should get a girl to rate me some time.Maybe a friend.Anyway It's not so much of a problem as to how I look.The problem is more that I'm a lowerclassmen compared to them.There's no definate way to tell if someone is a lowerclassmen but I guess I would just have to play it cool.Or maybe try it on some girls from my class for practice first.How about style?I'm getting a Fossil watch for Christmas.Can't wait for that one.I usually wear an undershirt.A buttonup or thermal shirt over that.A good pair of jeans.A corteroy jacket.Some "jean shoes".A normal watch(not retarded but not classy).And a Volcom hat when I get the chance.(and a belt).