Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Score Theory

JaneGoodallNotes

Reaction score
I have a username and password for the Facebook account of an ex-girlfriend.
In case you didn't know, Facebook saves everybody's search queries. To give some substance to my high score theory, I went into her search history and made a list of the men she's searched for, how many times each month she searched for them, gave them points for each search, and also gave bonus points for her continued interest in them.
How did you get those Top 10 final results? There's a manual aspect to aggregating FB Activity Log data, which makes me doubt your table with thousands of queries over 2 years.
https://fpt.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10153213056258075

The Facebook Query Language(FQL) APIs I looked at don't have a query for search history data, although FQL has had a few API versions, and I haven't reviewed them all. I ask because there is too much bad data analytics out there, or else Nate Silver wouldn't have been such a big deal during the 2012 election. You can't be conclusive with one metric either, or else you end up with a conclusion like ice cream causes polio.

So, to support your assumption that she is searching old flames, please give a sense of how often she searched other people, like her family and girl friends. Women use FB more, and search more, as part of putting together social events, and doing their homework before any kind of communication. They look for recent news before asking how people are doing, before asking for support for some school drive or other social activity. She could also be searching these guys if one of her friends is dating him, because that's a potential awkward point. Or if these guys have dramatic lives, then they search to enjoy gossiping about the drama. But if she's just searching these guys, and not anyone else, then that might support your conclusions.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, to support your assumption that she is searching old flames, please give a sense of how often she searched other people, like her family and girl friends.
I filtered out her female friends, her family, celebrities, and other pages that were irrelevant. I collected the data manually, jotting down how many times she searched for someone in a month and I put them on a spreadsheet. I checked out their profiles to see how they were relevant. Some were co-workers, some were guys she's gone clubbing with, only one other guy was a person she dated.

I also filtered out men that she searched for only a few times. The ones I wanted to focus on were the men she was obsessing or fantasizing about; the ones she couldn't stop thinking about. I also wanted to keep the ones I knew were significant (such as the one ex-bf).

You can really learn a lot about a person just from having access to their online activity; things that go on in their mind and things they'll never let on about.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I filtered out her female friends, her family, celebrities, and other pages that were irrelevant. I collected the data manually, jotting down how many times she searched for someone in a month and I put them on a spreadsheet. I checked out their profiles to see how they were relevant. Some were co-workers, some were guys she's gone clubbing with, only one other guy was a person she dated.

I also filtered out men that she searched for only a few times. The ones I wanted to focus on were the men she was obsessing or fantasizing about; the ones she couldn't stop thinking about. I also wanted to keep the ones I knew were significant (such as the one ex-bf).

You can really learn a lot about a person just from having access to their online activity; things that go on in their mind and things they'll never let on about.
Bro you got to show me how you get into peoples facebook accounts

@Desdinova

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This theory is great. @Desdinova , do you suggest we find a woman under 25 for LTR?
Yes I do, but you don't necessarily have to grant her a LTR at first. All you need to do is leave your emotional imprint on her. In fact, it would be better if you did that, left her as an "alpha widow", and then take her on as a LTR when you come back from the grave. You will essentially become a permanent fixture in the #1 spot.

To those who don't know how women work, this would come across as extremely emotionally manipulative. But if you're not the one who's going to work your way to the top, some other guy will do it using the same tactics although he genuinely has no clue what he's doing. He would just see her as an occasional lay. In doing so, he's leaving his emotional imprint, and he becomes her one-itis. When a woman gets one-itis, it's a terminal disease. They will never get over it.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would kill to be able to get into one or two ex's Facebook. I wouldn't be looking at what she searched - I'd be looking at her messages. I'm sure I would be shocked, or maybe not, at what I would find. Text messages too.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would kill to be able to get into one or two ex's Facebook. I wouldn't be looking at what she searched - I'd be looking at her messages. I'm sure I would be shocked, or maybe not, at what I would find. Text messages too.
I really don't care about her messages, especially now that it's been 4 years since we split up. I'm more interested in the emotional imprint I've left. Since it's been a while, I had another look a few days ago at her searches. She's still consistently looking me up about once a month.

I'll say it again... One-itis is a terminal disease for women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do, but you don't necessarily have to grant her a LTR at first. All you need to do is leave your emotional imprint on her. In fact, it would be better if you did that, left her as an "alpha widow", and then take her on as a LTR when you come back from the grave. You will essentially become a permanent fixture in the #1 spot.

To those who don't know how women work, this would come across as extremely emotionally manipulative. But if you're not the one who's going to work your way to the top, some other guy will do it using the same tactics although he genuinely has no clue what he's doing. He would just see her as an occasional lay. In doing so, he's leaving his emotional imprint, and he becomes her one-itis. When a woman gets one-itis, it's a terminal disease. They will never get over it.
This is a great idea. Only catch is women under 25 I find to be intolerable. They also have so many options so it's tough to get the hotter ones on the hook.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only catch is women under 25 I find to be intolerable.
There's lousy women in every age group, and the 18-23 group is no exception. However, I've found some pretty fantastic women around age 20. If she's loud, obnoxious, and constantly partying, then listen to your gut and avoid her. The ones who aren't into partying or the club scene are the ones you should be aiming for.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's lousy women in every age group, and the 18-23 group is no exception. However, I've found some pretty fantastic women around age 20. If she's loud, obnoxious, and constantly partying, then listen to your gut and avoid her. The ones who aren't into partying or the club scene are the ones you should be aiming for.
Imagine that, you'd get to literally "raise" them sexually and not a lot of negative influences to mess around with her head.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I can't tell you how to hack and ex's Facebook.. OK actually I could but I am not gonna cuz that's illegal. lol

But what's not illegal are some special ways of searching that you can do on FB and find anything public that someone posts anywhere, not just on their own page/wall. Maybe this is old news to some of you but I didn't learn it until about a year ago at a cyber crime class (I am a cop who does such work from time to time)..

Some examples:

Search "Photo Comments by Firstname Lastname", "Pages Liked by Firstname Lastname", "Photos Liked by Firstname Lastname", "Post Comments by Firstname Lastname"..

Using these methods I caught one of my exes defaming me on FB a while back. Not on her own page, but on other pages. The ex's page may be private but if she posts to someone's page that is public, her post on that specific page, photo, whatever will be public..

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell you how to hack and ex's Facebook.. OK actually I could but I am not gonna cuz that's illegal. lol

But what's not illegal are some special ways of searching that you can do on FB and find anything public that someone posts anywhere, not just on their own page/wall. Maybe this is old news to some of you but I didn't learn it until about a year ago at a cyber crime class (I am a cop who does such work from time to time)..

Some examples:

Search "Photo Comments by Firstname Lastname", "Pages Liked by Firstname Lastname", "Photos Liked by Firstname Lastname", "Post Comments by Firstname Lastname"..

Using these methods I caught one of my exes defaming me on FB a while back. Not on her own page, but on other pages. The ex's page may be private but if she posts to someone's page that is public, her post on that specific page, photo, whatever will be public..
Good advice. So much of what they do is on other people's pages, which are mostly private or at least they are to you if not on that person's friend list.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a pleasure to read, Desdinova. It is sad but it makes sense, a woman in her mid twenties or so has already tasted the forbidden fruit and values other men after what he made her feel. SURELY if she got to experience these feelings from a bad boy dckhead she will feel them again if she continues the search.

Society should help these women out, and give them jobs as local town hores after they ding 10-20 men so they dont end up as loney cat women or vicious single moms (we would have to discuss this number ofc)

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that hard to be significantly better than the average person - quit complaining and do it.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that hard to be significantly better than the average person - quit complaining and do it.
I agree. The phone has made both men and women utterly retarded with regard to social affairs. I can't count how many times I have seen "couples" sitting across from each other at a local coffee shop, each of them sipping on their coffee and absorbed with their phones. WTF?

All it takes is some emotional and physical excitement. Spontaneity, as OP said. There's ton of opportunities to surprise her. You can do it verbally through teases and assumptions. Or physically by stopping her against a tree and making out with her. Or in the bedroom by teasing her and pulling back until you close the deal and f*cking jackhammer her.

It doesn't take much creativity. All is takes is a bit of balls and the ability to take risks. You might fail, but if you do, you'll immediately be able to tell if the girl doesn't like you, so then you don't have to waste your time on her. In all other cases, her p*ssy is going to become a waterfall.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin thanks for re introducing this thread to me man.

The older I get the more I understand how epic this thread is. When i first read it in my mid 20's I did not have the life experience to really
understand the wisdom presented here. If I have a son I will have to explain this concept to him.

Btw what ever happened to Desdinova?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, but there is no shame in getting into the top 5 or higher.

Also, being a woman's first isn't a requirement for getting in her number one spot. What does matter is how much you influence her emotionally.

It's not how you broke up nor why you broke up, it's the overall effect you had on her, and possibly the effect you continue to have on her.
This is why I say virginity is overrated. It is correlated to alpha widowing but it is not the cause of it. If being a virgin bonded you for life then every virgin would be with the first guy they slept with. It matters who " mind fukked" her emotions the most.

You can be with a virgin and they be a royal pain in the azz. This is because you did not really mind fukk them into submission yet.

Reaction score
I have like 2 exes I could go back and fvck at any time if I wanted to regardless of their relationship status. Alpha Widows will struggle in LTRs and try and mold you to be more like the top dude in their head. This will only result in them becoming frustrated and throwing shvt tests at you.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is so much damn theory on this website its ridiculous - what matters the most is basically being balls in, having REAL status and abundance , and getting a critical amount of experience in.