Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Score Theory

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What's the thing about you like popping into my head like once a year and I just HAVE to ask how you're feeling? haha sick"

This in just now. I think I hit that one pretty high. Maybe this time she will have developed some kind of kink... the competition has toughened after my last lay. I'd never choked a girl before, she got me hooked on it and her vibe in general...

Last edited:

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is genius. I love it. I always kinda thought that if you played with a girls emotions enough, she'd have some sort of connection towards you.

I thought that if you only raised attraction in a girl that there wouldn't be much to last with her.. but if you made her emotions jump up and down like a hyper kid on a moon bounce that'd she be most likely to latch onto you. This theory kinda backed up my belief and expanded on it.

Well, I've got plenty of hearts to break, then! I'm still fifteen and girls around me are barely even done with highschool, let alone started high school! Marvelous!

This is the type of new material that can evolutionize and take people's game to the next level as long as they keep stuff like this in mind. It would help with keeping a girl's IL up. I think this should be added to the DJ bible.

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome thread! Really great! I realize that it might be best to actually let your emotions flow through instead trying to be a tough guy. I know it's AFC move to be jealous, show anger or what not but not showing them I am not at all creating emotional impact. Am I right? So create drama, intentionally?

Other than that, what if you were at high score and after an year or so... does it lower your points?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des, I'm not sure whether you realise it, but you have stumbled upon, and given proof to, a theory known as 'The Alpha Widow'.
I've read about the Alpha Widow before.

I'm actually not fond of the term "Alpha Widow". I think it really takes away how it really works in a woman's brain. Being at the top of her high score list doesn't really have anything to do with being "alpha". It has to do with how much you rock her emotions.

If you give a woman nothing but "beta" men for the duration of her life, she's not going to turn them all down because none of them are alpha. She's going to end up with the ones who rock the hell out of her emotions. This would most likely be the ones with the quickest tempers and the most jealous. I cannot see a true alpha male having those traits, but they will make the woman's emotions bounce around.

Another thing I don't like about the "Alpha Widow" term is she's not really a widow. The man who put her in that situation can return to her whenever the hell he wants, and she will take him back.

The other thing... I believe there's a link between the alpha widows and low-mileage women being easier to keep for the long haul. Those are seemingly two different red-pill concepts that are absolutely never linked together, but the situations truly go hand-in-hand. I tend to think that the "alpha widow" situation is more the result of the current dating landscape. The reliability of the low-mileage woman has remained true for as long as history goes back.

HST is simply the marriage of these two ideas. Work at being the man who can turn her into an "alpha widow", but don't give yourself a death sentence.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read about the Alpha Widow before.

I'm actually not fond of the term "Alpha Widow". I think it really takes away how it really works in a woman's brain. Being at the top of her high score list doesn't really have anything to do with being "alpha". It has to do with how much you rock her emotions.

If you give a woman nothing but "beta" men for the duration of her life, she's not going to turn them all down because none of them are alpha. She's going to end up with the ones who rock the hell out of her emotions. This would most likely be the ones with the quickest tempers and the most jealous. I cannot see a true alpha male having those traits, but they will make the woman's emotions bounce around.

Another thing I don't like about the "Alpha Widow" term is she's not really a widow. The man who put her in that situation can return to her whenever the hell he wants, and she will take him back.

The other thing... I believe there's a link between the alpha widows and low-mileage women being easier to keep for the long haul. Those are seemingly two different red-pill concepts that are absolutely never linked together, but the situations truly go hand-in-hand. I tend to think that the "alpha widow" situation is more the result of the current dating landscape. The reliability of the low-mileage woman has remained true for as long as history goes back.

HST is simply the marriage of these two ideas. Work at being the man who can turn her into an "alpha widow", but don't give yourself a death sentence.
How's your "field test" of the HST going with that young chick?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's your "field test" of the HST going with that young chick?
I've dated a lot of women in my time, but I have NEVER seen a woman with so much joy on her face as I have with this one. She's always looking at me, smiling, kissing me. We've been officially dating for 2 1/2 weeks now, and she's worn lingerie for me twice. Usually, getting a new woman to have an orgasm for me is an uphill battle, but she had two last time we were in bed together.

This is by far the EASIEST time I've ever had with a woman. There have been no 5hit tests thus far (at least that I'm aware of) and there has been no resistance with anything. The whole thing has been a pleasurable experience thus far, but I'm really curious as to how it will play out in 6 months to a year. That seems to be the period when the woman's true colors show.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Des, speaking of high score theory. My younger sister is 20 and fighting this. Boyfriend cheated on her multiple times. She slapped him and walked out. Now she's stuck as an orbiter being pulled back into the drama. Any words of wisdom I could give her? I told her unresolved feelings from him will always suck her back in, but it's her choice I suppose. I could see her turning into an alpha widow as she has crazy standards and super stubborn/stuck up

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Des, speaking of high score theory. My younger sister is 20 and fighting this. Boyfriend cheated on her multiple times. She slapped him and walked out. Now she's stuck as an orbiter being pulled back into the drama. Any words of wisdom I could give her? I told her unresolved feelings from him will always suck her back in, but it's her choice I suppose. I could see her turning into an alpha widow as she has crazy standards and super stubborn/stuck up
Sorry dude. Her BF is at the top. You can't fix what nature has given her, even if it's in her worst interest.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im curious on how you got into her FB with the 2 step verification process? I have the info to do so, but I wont because that would be perceived as creepy if FB sent the notification to her phone. Even though my intention, and peeked interest lies in providing more data for this post.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a lot of women in my time, but I have NEVER seen a woman with so much joy on her face as I have with this one. She's always looking at me, smiling, kissing me. We've been officially dating for 2 1/2 weeks now, and she's worn lingerie for me twice. Usually, getting a new woman to have an orgasm for me is an uphill battle, but she had two last time we were in bed together.

This is by far the EASIEST time I've ever had with a woman. There have been no 5hit tests thus far (at least that I'm aware of) and there has been no resistance with anything. The whole thing has been a pleasurable experience thus far, but I'm really curious as to how it will play out in 6 months to a year. That seems to be the period when the woman's true colors show.
What if she has a "good spirit" and you can literally keep it going forever?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was absent from the boards when you posted this theory, but it is very well-reasoned and I agree 100%, Des.

I will also corroborate that the less experienced a girl is (sexually, emotionally, and age-wise, in that order), the higher the propensity is for you being her High Score.

Men, with our ego, have a tendency to explain our "high score" status with a girl with the reasoning that we are such a stud we rocked her whole world, her soul. Which may or may not be the case, but it's irrelevant really. I think it's more about being the right guy at the right time. You were probably no less of a "stud" with the girls who forgot you 2 days after you broke up, you just rolled in late to that game. They were too hardened for you to leave an impression.

Timing is EVERYTHING when you're talking about owning a girl's heart. It's not "how you fvck her", it's WHEN you fvck her in the timeline of her life. Women have a finite capacity to bond to a man emotionally, and this diminishes with each and every new lay and new love.

That said, I think a woman could return to her High Score, with some dilution, even after many subsequent relationships.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Timing is EVERYTHING when you're talking about owning a girl's heart. It's not "how you fvck her", it's WHEN you fvck her in the timeline of her life. Women have a finite capacity to bond to a man emotionally, and this diminishes with each and every new lay and new love.
Beautifully put. I ran into an ex from 10 years ago today who was 17 when we dated. She looked at me and waved. She still seemed attracted. Reminded me of this thread.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of this High Score Theory, but totally agree. I think the level of oxytocin produced on her 20th lover is much less than on her 1st. He's just another guy and if she is hot, she knows there are thousands more like him.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women however, do not solely focus on men in their current vicinity. Women will dwell on men from their past, and will use them to mentally create their ideal "soulmate".
I'm a man and I also do not solely focus on women in my current vicinity. Does that make me a woman?

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you suffer from multiple cases of one-itis?
Well, let's put it this way: My last one-itis broke my heart into pieces and she's still on my mind and apart from her, I'm currently only focused on 10/10 instagram chicks that you hardly see in the mall or in the shopping streets. I couldn't care less about the women in my vicinity since nine times out of ten, they're average. I guess, I've adopted the female mindset.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let's put it this way: My last one-itis broke my heart into pieces and she's still on my mind and apart from her, I'm currently only focused on 10/10 instagram chicks that you hardly see in the mall or in the shopping streets. I couldn't care less about the women in my vicinity since nine times out of ten, they're average. I guess, I've adopted the female mindset.
It's not that you've adopted a female mindset. When you haven't experienced the plethora of options you could potentially have, one-itis is more difficult to recover from.

Here's the good news... One-itis for a man is a temporary malady. One-itis for a woman is a terminal illness. All you need to do is work harder at building your confidence and get other women into your vicinity. Quit limiting yourself to online 10s and surround yourself (in real life) with women all over the scale. Women always want what other women have, and looks are irrelevant. 10s can desire what a 7 has. Move your way up the ladder instead of trying to jump directly onto the roof.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this theory. I broke up with my ex about 18 months ago and I know she's seen a couple of guys since and I also know that she broke up with one of those guys because of me and she told me this week that she's had a major fallout with the other guy because he said she "needs to let go of the past."

It made me realise how crippling all this is for a woman, I've spoke to her quite a bit in the past week to get a gauge of her mindset and she says she doesn't think she'll ever really get over me. She still cries herself to sleep and hangs onto stuff that I gave her years ago. It's the definition of emotional baggage, I can tell she's been heartless to some of the guys she's seen since myself, which is a shame because she was such a nice girl. At the moment, she's at her peak in terms of SMV and just struggling to move on, I thought she was fine but recently it's been calls in the middle of the night and random messages of just sadness and regret.

It's also made me a lot more wary of dating girl's who are still hung up on other guys which hasn't happened to me yet but I'm getting to that age where it's likely there may have been a guy like me, before myself. I know that I make a big emotional imprint on girl's, one girl I met recently who I actually really like told me that within an hour of meeting me, she had this crazy feeling and she didn't know what to do. This has happened maybe 3-4 times in the past 12 months so I'm curious as to what it takes to move up the High Score Scale, With some girl's you can never be number 1 because you can't put in the time but in terms of pure emotional desire you can move up pretty quickly towards the top. Any ideas/theories on how to move up the scale @Desdinova ? I have some ideas but can't quite formulate them properly yet.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With some girl's you can never be number 1 because you can't put in the time but in terms of pure emotional desire you can move up pretty quickly towards the top. Any ideas/theories on how to move up the scale @Desdinova ?
How quickly you move up the scale is entirely dependent on the woman. If she's young and low-mileage, you can climb up it quite quickly. The more mileage she has, the harder it's going to be. Young women are much more impressionable than an older, harder woman.

Causing any woman emotional fluctuation will get you moving up the scale. The older she is, the more likely she's going to have a man firmly fixed at the top of the list and you may never be able to push him out of first place.

If you're looking to get to the top of multiple lists, aim for childless women under the age of 23.