Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey guys..tell me what you think

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
About a month ago I went out with my friends to a club. My good friend Tony knows these two girls, one was named Jenna. Jenna was a 6 but had a incredible body. We got on the dance floor and Jenna came up to me, starting dancing on me. I was having a great time and she informed me that she was ****ing one of the bartenders, so she hooked me up with free drinks. Some of you may have seen my post about that. I knew this girl was not quality but she was all over me that night. Over the next month her and I would always dance when ever we saw each other and she would let me hold her from behind when we were hanging out and talking with friends.

I decided I had to make a move quickly so last night I invited her over to smoke some pot. When her and I started smoking, she mentioned that she broke up with the bartender but got back with him in the time span of three days. I took it as she was testing me if I had the balls to make a move still even though she just told me that. We went inside and I made a move, she kissed me for about 10 seconds then pulled away. She then said "I just want to be your friend" I said okay, and she asked "Did I give you the wrong idea?" I then went to AFC mode and said "No." Then the weirdest thing happened, she laid next to me with her head on my chest, rubbing my arms. Usually when a girl rejects a guy, she does not want to touch him for the time being. I really felt like an AFC for not saying she did give me the wrong signals. She wanted a massage, I said only if you give me one first. She did not want to and I said then you are not getting yours. For the next ten minutes she did not stop bothering me and tried pulling away attention which I ignored. She left shortly after and I was not hurt by the rejection but just so damn confused.

I am moving on because it is not worth the trouble trying to figure out this girl. I just want to know. What do you think of that?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of what the reasons are, she's not into you. If she was into you she wouldn't have risked the chance of you throwing her out on her ass and never talking to her again after she pulled away from your kiss.

Maybe she still likes the bartender, maybe she really is looking for just a friend, maybe she doesn't find you attractive.... none of that matters. You put yourself out there which is fvcking awesome. Chalk this up as a good experience, give yourself a pat on the back for man'ing - up and getting to the bottom of it, then move on.