Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here let me give you some sage advice...from a retired DJ

AsepticPimp

Reaction score
Currently in my early 30's and am done having sex...well just to have sex that is. I'm ready to find the one. Here's my story...

I was a virgin until 18 when I met my girlfriend, fell in love...and we ended up breaking it off 4 years later. I never cheated and neither did she. Yeah I was a one chick kind of guy :). Anyway 4 years unprotected sex led to her getting pregnant. We both decided it would be best she have an abortion since we were young and the stress of school was at it's prime for both of us. Anyway we ended up breaking it off. The relationship damaged me deeply, I just never admitted it to myself. The anger and frustration inside me led me to become a womanizer. I associated sex with pain I guess...and the only way to release it was in the act. I read up on all the Don Juan forums I could and literally would charm my way into one night stands. My guy friends would just stare at awe and ask how I did it, I wasn't super good looking or tall. I was decent though. I naturally have a calm relaxed disposition, but the difference was I was able to hide my pain and acted super confident and content instead. If you knew me you'd think I had my life together. There was only one thing I wanted and that was to release the pain and I thought seducing women was the only way to do it for me. And it ended up turning into a game for me. Bringing women back to my place with the same routine...pouring them a glass of wine...sitting across the table from them to make them comfortable. Tease and make them laugh. Move a little closer... And then go in for the kiss....and you know the rest. It was so easy. And it's weird how the damn routine worked every time for all these different women. I definitely had temporary satisfaction in this. I expected to get laid and the expectation of it was power. Here's a list of things I think are the most important for any young guy out there who's trying to get laid or frustrated because he's not getting laid.

1. Destroy your idealization of women - To those who have had loving moms like me, it's a curse. And unfortunately you will have to go through pain in order to realize women are not like your mom. Those who have sisters are so damn lucky, you already know. Anyway women are human just like you with a lot worse problems that they aren't telling you about. Instead of expecting them to comfort you, comfort them. They're alot smarter emotionally but much weaker at the same time.

2. All you need is 1 - When I say this, I'm saying girls have a group of girls who they talk to. When you get one to like you, the others start looking at you as well and it's just a matter of time you make a round on them too. Women want the guy other women want.

3. Don't over react - Don't try to figure women out, stay in your own brain. When you don't react to them it set's an alarm off in their minds that you don't budge. You will not lose yourself for her sake.
4. It doesn't have to be about getting laid (This is my 30's year old self talking so take it as you want) - Don't focus so much on the sex. Evolution made it so that all of us will get some at one point or another so there's really no need to worry. Also everyone blossoms at different periods in their life, coincidentally I was also hitting the gym, studying alot harder, and just overall trying to improve in any shape or form I could. So if you have a skill or talent....bank on it as much as you can. Not by showing off though. Showing off will turn a women off instantly. It demonstrates low value because you have a need for attention showing that you're not content with yourself.

5. It's all about you - You don't want to be with someone who doesn't want you. Be selfish. It will work wonders for you. You can say no to women too, especially the bitches. Tell them no even if they're offering you sex. They will jump you at some point.

6. Playing hard to get - I think I overdid this with the ones I truly had feelings for. I just got nervous with these unicorns man...:(. Even the best **** up. So yes playing hard to get works but it can't be obvious. For example approach her first, talk to her, put in a tease. Then wait for her to approach you (women give off very subtle approach signs, even as subtle as looking in your direction). And don't you want to know if she's a little bit bothered? If she's not then let her go because she will waste your time and she's already being satisfied by someone else.

7. Wrap it up - You will never know who else these women are ****ing. No matter how decent they seem. And...as you've read above.

8. Pass the test of standing up for yourself - this is the only hoop you will have to jump through. And it's a woman's way of testing whether you will stand up for yourself or not. Good women will throw a curveball at you and they do it as a joke, but subconsciously it's a test. You have to know it when you see it or you will fail and it will turn her off. However there are sure signs that a woman is not interested in you. Dropped dates are huge indicators. Anyone ever stands you up, drop em'. Unless you like wild goose chases with no results.

9. Do not divulge who you are sleeping with - This is the ultimate form of respect for women who have given you sex. And plus all her friends now know about you and understand that you won't kiss and tell when you smash them too. Say goodbye to the friendzone.

10. When the great white comes around - All this sex and you might have missed your opportunity with the great white, you know the woman who comes around every so often, beautiful, smart, sexy, and likes you back? Don't go around trying to get laid....stick with this one.

Good luck boys,
Aseptic Pimp

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice!

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see how you can become sex addicted!

I'm at this point in my life where women are so easy and in such a huuuuuuuuuuge abundance. Yes, I was the AFC and found out about SoSuave about a year after I got married which was in 2001. Got divorced in 2011 and seeing what ex is about and seeing other women operate, women are too easy. Then, sometimes, I think about all the women I turned down/passed up...Just for a PEACE OF MIND!

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I'm in my early 30's and have had a string of relationships and flings in my 20's (stupid, I know), I'm only ready to get up In it now.