Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help would be appreciated as soon as possible

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
their is a girl i like that after night school we always take the bus together after nights school we talk alot and i always make fun of her then giver her hugs kino her but on tuesday i put my arm around her and we took a picture together on her cell phone i left my arm on her but after 10 seconds she said she was uncomfortable and i thought to myself crap i was gun make my move. well i am going to see her again after school and since she said she was uncomfortable that time i feel a little uncertain about making my move but when i do and if she doesnt react well to it i wanted to know what to say or do so things dont get akward. oh and would it be easier to get a kiss if we are waiting for the bus or if we are sitting next to eachother

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to hang out on the weekend. Then you can judge whether or not you even have a shot.

Buick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep i agree with the above, In my opinoin you need to hang out with her more outside of school/school bus etc then guege how it is between you two. I dont suggest making a move on the bus, because it's kind of an awkward, more public situation.
'Extract to a seducing location'
Or just be in a less public place to get over the awkwardness of a 1st kiss.
Just my 2 cents

Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys have valid points about isolation but the are missing one massive thing here. Does she know that you are sexually interested in her?

Is the only physical contact you have with her hugs and the end of the night? This is your big problem for a kick off if this is true there is no sexual indicators there at all.

Its good to make a girl laugh, Her friends make her laugh however.

Thats why she freaked when you put your arm around her. In her mind you crossed a boundary.

Make your sexual interest more clear over the course of the next few days.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make moves like you dont care. never care wtf shes gonna think. just make a dam move as fast as you can, the faster you do it the faster you will know if she stays your friend, or if she becomes your girl. Overtthinking these problems will only make it worse. Thats probably couse u never made big movs before you are really unsecure. But in reality there is nothing to care about, it doesnt matter what she will think, B1thces come n go.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k i think you have fallen into the friendship zone, unluks man. This girl is gone