Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help with push/pull in a LTR (livin it up)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm tryin to livin up my LTR. We are kind of at a stalemate. We were progressing normally, then we suffered a setback (her parents are overprotective and don't approve - think I'm out of the picture now). I'm 30, she's 25 in her final year of University. Her parents are paying for her education / apartment etc so until she's done she kinda has to live by their rules. Meeting me triggered serious depression with her father but he's slowly getting better.

So we moved in together but I moved out when they found out and didn't approve so we live separately. She's got another semester of school before she is independent from them. However things have gotten pretty stale between us. We see each other approx 3 times / wk. Once every two weeks we go out for dinner, order in on the other week, and I usually go over to her place twice a week to watch TV/have sex/sleep over.

Before the drama, things were great. She's a princess, spoiled only child, and high maintenance (takes 2 hrs everyday to put on her hair/makeup) so I use to use negs quite effectively. However thats gotten old and I need to add something new to my aresenal.

So my plan is to try using push pull. So how can I incorporate push pull into our LTR. I've searched the bible, Whats new, came across Active Sexual Tension and Spririt Fingers Push Pull Techniques. Ideas?

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are too old to play push/pull games - just be a man and exhibit masculine qualities!! What attracted her to you? Then that is exactly what is going to keep her!!! You even were her live-in pimp for a season!!!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Is she a player too?

Alright boys, last time I seen her was Sunday morning after going to a movie with her Saturday and spending the night with her.

I haven't heard from her all week. I've made the decision to stop calling, normally she'll call every other day but I haven't heard from her since I left her place. I refuse to call her.

Think she is playing the same game?