Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help With Match.com

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very forgiving when it comes to chicks that I find acceptable, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I would bang anything that moves. I actually prefer girls with a little bit of meat on them, but it's a sliding scale. Excess weight can be overlooked if a girl is otherwise exceptionally attractive. But a pig is a pig, and like I said, half the girls I met from match were just way too fat. But the door swings both ways-- just because a girl is slim or in good shape doesn't automatically make her acceptable. I take a lot of factors into account, such as the face (obviously), hair length, general body shape, personality (to a degree), and weight. I have unique tastes, so if a girl has an original look that strikes me, a lot of negatives can be excused.

carryout kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know how you guys find acceptable girls on match.com. i got one date out of it in 3 months and she was just below acceptable for me. i ended up meeting with her again just to decide, and then gave up on her, because she just didn't do anything for me.

i'd post my profile but it's a little to personal. oh hell, f#ck it.

here's the text:

i am a: 28 yr old man

located in: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

looking for: 23 to 28-year old woman

within 25 miles of Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

relationships: Committed relationships but never married

my ethnicity: White / Caucasian

body type: About average

height: 6’ 2” (188.0 cms)

sense of humor: Clever: Nothing’s better than a quick-witted comeback, Dry / Sarcastic: I'm not bitter because I'm single. Quite the opposite

sign: Leo

About me and who I'd like to date
here's the short version: i'm a creative person. i'm open-minded, i enjoy trying new things, and a lot of other stuff that probably everyone writes down. here's the thing with me: i'll try anything once. i'm not some "extreme" type person, i'm not out bungee jumping or anything (although i'm not opposed to it, either), i'm just saying i'm not a creature of habit, and i like to change things up occasionally. if i'm at a restaurant, i'll try everything on the menu before i get the same thing again. i'm not saying that you have to operate the exact same way, but i'd like a girl who can get out of their comfort zone a little and maybe discover new things that she might actually like. i'm at the point in my life where i've figured out what i want. i know who i am, and a lot of those post-college uncertainties are working themselves out. i'm looking for a girl whocan appreciate that. she has to be intelligent, it would be nice for her to have a sarcastic sense of humor, or at the least she has to tolerate that kind of thing, because trust me, the jokes just keep on coming... open-mindedness is key. so hey, email me if you think any of this sounds interesting.

Appearance

eyes: Blue

hair: Dark brown

body art: No Answer

best feature: Arms

Interests

for fun:
some of my time outside of work is spent trying to renovate my house. painting, tearing down walls, rebuilding walls i shouldn't have torn down in the first place...stuff like that. other than that, i watch movies, go to concerts, go out w/ friends, hike, camp..

favorite hot spots:
i'd like to check out the art museum, i haven't seen it since the recent renovation. i like the monon and the canal, they're really great spaces in the city. i like living downtown, but i also like occasionally hanging out in broadripple.

favorite things:
i'm a big music fan. huge. i like to see bands live whenever i can. i also like sports, especially basketball and football. canoeing, hiking, and camping are also interests. oh, and i love to cook.

last read:
i probably read NUVO last. it's an entertaining read if you take all of it with a grain of salt. i just finished a book about the painter caravaggio; pretty interesting stuff.

sense of humor: Clever: Nothing’s better than a quick-witted comeback, Dry / Sarcastic: I'm not bitter because I'm single. Quite the opposite

sports and exercise: Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Other types of exercise, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Football

common interests: Camping, Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Gardening/Landscaping, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Playing sports, Political interests, Travel/Sightseeing, Watching sports

Lifestyle

exercise habits: Exercise regularly

daily diet: Keep it healthy

smoke: No Way

drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two

job: Artistic / Creative / Performance

there's never a good category for what i do... i work at an architecture firm. i enjoy the creative part as well as the technical aspects of the profession. i'd actually like to do more creative work on the side, like maybe furniture design.

income: $35,001 to $50,000

my place: Live alone, Live with pets

have kids: None

want kids: Definitely

how many: 2

willing to adopt: Possibly

pets:

I have: Dogs

I don't have, but like: Fish, Horses

I don't like: Cats, Birds, Fleas

Background/Values

ethnicity: White / Caucasian

i was born in madison, indiana. i have pretty much a generic european heritage: english, french, german... sorry, nothing interesting here.

faith: No Answer

i was raised a methodist but i really only go to church when i visit my parents.

education: Bachelors degree

i went to ball state university. go cards. sorry, it's hard to get excited about the cardinals, because they really are pretty bad at most sports.

languages: English

politics: Liberal

About My Date

hair: Black, Light brown, Dark brown, Dark blonde

eyes: Any

height: 5’ 0” (152.4 cms) to 5’ 10” (177.8 cms)

body type: Slender, About average, Athletic and toned, A few extra pounds

languages: English

ethnicity: Any

faith: Any

education: Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree

job: Any

income: Any

smoke: No Way, Occasionally

drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two, Regularly

relationships: Committed relationships but never married, Several committed relationships — but now single, Never been in a committed relationship

have kids: None

want kids: Not sure, Definitely, Someday

turn-ons: Long hair, Skinny dipping, Flirting, Public displays of affection, Sarcasm, Brainiacs, Boldness / Assertiveness, Candlelight, Thunderstorms

turn-offs: Tattoos

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

You gotta improve you profile, all right?

Here are the small issues:

---
Chose one, dont chose "I'm not bitter"... it would sounds as if you are bitter

For fun:
some of my time outside of work is spent trying to renovate my house. painting, tearing down walls, rebuilding walls i shouldn't have torn down in the first place...stuff like that. other than that, i watch movies, go to concerts, go out w/ friends, hike, camp..
---
For fun you tearing down the wall? Man, this is not fun...Dont start fun with "work".

Here is what I'd write if I were you (based on what you wrote):

Concerts, camping with friends... hiking on a good sunny day and of course renovating my house.

i probably read NUVO last. it's an entertaining read if you take all of it with a grain of salt. i just finished a book about the painter caravaggio; pretty interesting stuff.
---
What's NUVO? If it is not common dont say it: if she doesn't know what it is, you alienate her from the let go.
"painter caravaggio; pretty interesting stuff" - give her a reason why it is interesting...simple statement "interesting" doesn't make it appealing.

there's never a good category for what i do... i work at an architecture firm. i enjoy the creative part as well as the technical aspects of the profession. i'd actually like to do more creative work on the side, like maybe furniture design.
---
Dont start with pessimistic phrase "never good"...it is a turn off.
Dont go into details of "technical stuff" - it doesn't mean to her anything at all.
Dont make any statements that imply "wannabe" mindset.

Try this
"I enjoy creativity working for an architecture firm and to dabble in furniture design."

If I were you I'd drop this altogether though, and leave her thinking what kind of artistic gig you have - it is a topic for convo and you already tell her what you do...

i was born in madison, indiana. i have pretty much a generic european heritage: english, french, german... sorry, nothing interesting here.
---
Nothing interesting? Then DO NOT say it at all. Or leave just:

I have a traditional european heritage: english, french and german...

Also.... if you write i instead if I, she may think you are sloppy....
Eliminate these issues.

faith: No Answer
i was raised a methodist but i really only go to church when i visit my parents.
---
Gee... you sound like a renegade. Don't say that!
Dont lie, but say "Spiritual but not religious" for example.

sorry, it's hard to get excited about the cardinals, because they really are pretty bad at most sports.
---
Do you think this negative statetmt is a turn on for her??
Just get rid of it.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's the short version:
---
Don't say any fluff. Get rid of this since it has no meaning.

i'm a creative person.
---
Can you elaborate on it a bit, why you think you are creative?
Better say" I enjoy creative things <such as...blah blah>"

i enjoy trying new things, and a lot of other stuff that probably everyone writes down.
---
You know it is a cliche, and you repeat this cliche and you even write that what you just wrote was a cliche?
Dude, stop it. In case you forgot - cliches are not attractive. Get id of them - even if you have to make you profile 50% shorter.

here's the thing with me: i'll try anything once.
---
Again, it is a huge cliche. Dont say it.

i'm not some "extreme" type person, i'm not out bungee jumping or anything
---
"I am not a thief or rapist..." dont tell her negative words, tell positive "I love this.. I love that..." be upbeat!

(although i'm not opposed to it, either),
---
It is like you are or you are not?? Be confident in what you say...if this is too controversial thing - drop it.

i'm just saying i'm not a creature of habit, and i like to change things up occasionally.
---
Same thing - tell her who you are... not who you are not.

i'm not saying that you have to operate the exact same way,
---
Why are you telling her that? This is a very vague requireemnt.
She perceives you as vague.. thats not what you want.

i'd like a girl who can get out of their comfort zone a little and maybe discover new things that she might actually like.
---
It is getting a cliche too: at least add what you consider getting out of the zone...

i'm at the point in my life where i've figured out what i want.
i know who i am, and a lot of those post-college uncertainties are working themselves out. i'm looking for a girl whocan appreciate that.
---
What are you trying to say? That you were stupid on college??
And she is supposed to dig you based on that? C'mon...
Say positive things, do not refer to some "unceratinties". State everything in a confident way.

she has to be intelligent, it would be nice for her to have a sarcastic sense of humor, or at the least she has to tolerate that kind of thing, because trust me, the jokes just keep on coming...
---
What she is getting that it is you who are sarcastic about her and she has to tolereate yoru sarcasm about her.
Change it. no sarcastic ok... no tolerate....no "trust me"...

open-mindedness is key.
---
Would be good to say what kind of open-mindedness you refer to..

so hey, email me if you think any of this sounds interesting.
---
are you saying you know that doesn't sound inetersting? You convey that you are not confident...
Dont say anythign like that. I'd not say anything at all in teh end like "drop me a line" - it is obvious. If she is interested she will drp you a line, she knows what to do...

So improve it, come back with a new version.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
Dude,

You gotta improve you profile, all right?
I agree, I got bored straight away. It sounds like every other profile. Creativity through humor works for me.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I agree, I got bored straight away. It sounds like every other profile. Creativity through humor works for me.
Why dont you help him with the profile instead of basically saying "it sucks"?
He knew that it was not perfect long before he posted the profile even without our feedback.
I am sure he would apprecite your example of creativity through humor....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
Why dont you help him with the profile instead of basically saying "it sucks"?
He knew that it was not perfect long before he posted the profile even without our feedback.
I am sure he would apprecite your example of creativity through humor....
What you've yet to understand from any of my posts is the importance in becoming a DJ on your terms by capitalizing on your own personality traits, not any one else's. That's why I don't post many of my Internet correspondence nor my profiles. I'm one of a kind just like the other DJs on the site, why would we encourage copies of ourselves.

Excuse my harshness if you become offended, but if if a guy doesn't understand "I got bored straight away. It sounds like every other profile," he has more problems besides not understanding how to sarge online.

We've posted entire threads critiquing profiles even after expounding time and time again the do's and don'ts of DJism. What more can be said?

Someone posted (one of the mods I believe) that their contribution to the forum, other than modding, has changed from posting tips to answering specific questions. I have the same mindset. I'll answer specific questions concerning unique situations, but I'm not going to teach someone how to be funny or interesting. Face it, either you are or you aren't, it's your choice. You can be unique or like everyone else, it's your choice. You can become a DJ by your own means or wait until someone tells you who you should be, it's your choice.

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out for Ideas

thrillskr007

match.com

This profile usually screens out all the freakshows and fuglies. Feel free to use any or all of it if you like, just keep it out of metro detroit.

Dan

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Check this out for Ideas

Originally posted by brat-buster

"...If you are sexually repressed, have issues with men, overweight, jealous, needy or insecure, please do not contact me......"
Hmm...you sure have specific type of women in mind when writing the profile. All right, but why did you have to repeat two times "sexually repressed"? You know that it is much better to state positive or at least semipositive things than to rely on what you DO NOT want, i.e. on negative images....
So in this context the headline is kind of odd: for sure you can improve that....

I am also curious how come you succeed at online thing without a pic? In my experience women tend to not notice a profile without a pic.

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
pics later

My success online usually comes from the initial email sent to prospects.

Once they read that and my profile they are usually laughing and intriuged. Better yet, by responding, they qualify themselves saying they are not sexually repressed, overweight, etc etc.

Works for me.

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
then I send pics after the initial contact. Takes some work on my part finding ones I want to hook with.

Sometimes I'll send a pic from uglypeople.com this usually gets them laughing even more.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: pics later

Originally posted by brat-buster
My success online usually comes from the initial email sent to prospects.

Once they read that and my profile they are usually laughing and intriuged. Better yet, by responding, they qualify themselves saying they are not sexually repressed, overweight, etc etc.

Works for me.
I am sure your success comes from your first email, ( not because they love to qualify themselves...)

Would you mind sharing some insights regarding what to write in a first email?

carryout kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, rewrite no. 1.

but seriously, the margin for error in the online world is huge compared to real life. while i'm no stud, i get girls in real life on occasion. according to you guys, this online thing is so touchy you have to make yourself out to be a stunt man to get replies. well, i'm an architect. not a stuntman. i design, i draw, i have a subtle, dry sense of humor. i'm an intelligent guy. these are all things that are very difficult to portray in print.

i feel like i'm sort of "losing my voice" a little here, but i'm not paying for this thing, so who really cares? maybe i should just treat it as an experiment.

oh, also, i still contend that it all comes down to the picture. i think i could write down something completely inane, generic, and riddled with typos, but if i had a great photo, i'd be golden.

but here's the edited version, with the useless or redundant stats cut out:

am a: 28 yr old man

located in: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

looking for: 23 to 28-year old woman

within 25 miles of Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

relationships: Committed relationships but never married

my ethnicity: White / Caucasian

sense of humor: Clever: Nothing’s better than a quick-witted comeback

sign: Leo

About me and who I'd like to date
Here's the thing with me: I'll try anything once. I am not a creature of habit, and I like to switch things up occasionally. If I'm at a restaurant, I'll try everything on the menu before I get the same thing again. I'm not saying that you have to operate the exact same way, but I'd like a girl who can get out of her comfort zone a little and maybe discover new things that she might actually like. I'm at the point in my life where I've figured out what I want. I need a woman who is in a similar place in life, or at least heading in that direction. You have to be intelligent and you definitely need a sense of humor. Open-mindedness is key with me. I am also a creative individual. I'm a designer by trade, but I don't leave my imagination at the office. Everything in life can be exciting and enjoyable if you look at it the right way.

Interests

for fun:
I'm a huge music fan. I enjoy going to The Patio and the Vogue to see shows. Camping, hiking and canoeing are intersts of mine, as well as just drinking a few good beers downtown or getting with friends.

favorite hot spots:
I'd like to check out the art museum, I haven't seen it since the recent renovation. The Monon and the canal are really great spaces in the city. Living downtown is great, but I also like occasionally hanging out in broadripple.

favorite things:
Sports are a passion of mine; both watching and playing. Nothing's better than seeing a live Colts, Pacers or Indians game.

last read:
I just finished a biography of the 17th century painter Caravaggio. It's compelling how his life and work intertwined. On a lighter note, I'm reading a David Sedaris book right now, which is hilarious.

sense of humor: Clever: Nothing’s better than a quick-witted comeback

sports and exercise: Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Other types of exercise, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Football

common interests: Camping, Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Gardening/Landscaping, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Playing sports, Political interests, Travel/Sightseeing, Watching sports

job: Artistic / Creative / Performance

I work at an architecture firm. It's a great job because I get to indulge the creative side of myself, as well as work with interesting people. I also dabble in furniture design.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by carryout kid
i feel like i'm sort of "losing my voice" a little here, but i'm not paying for this thing, so who really cares? maybe i should just treat it as an experiment.
You're probably already aware of this, but NOTHING is going to happen for you on match (or any other dating site), if you don't pay for the ability to send emails. Judging by the girls I've dated from match and what they've told me, these chicks are pulling down 6-10 emails EVERY SINGLE DAY. I also know someone who created a phony female profile WITHOUT A PICTURE and left half the questions unanswered-- he got 5 responses in the first two days. So believe me, these girls have no motivation whatsoever to initiate contact with anybody. I've been on the site nearly four months and I think I've received maybe 12-15 unsolicited winks and less than 5 unsolicited emails. Most of those were from hideous moo cows.

The reason emailing works is that it gives you the opportunity to showcase your personality, and a chance to show her something she hasn't seen before. A girl I dated from match once showed me 5 emails she received from various guys (with the names removed)-- and just as I suspected, ]they all said the same thing! So then when she sees YOUR email, sees that you have a personality, sees that you're not the same chump-stick as everyone else who writes her, that is where you find success.

oh, also, i still contend that it all comes down to the picture. i think i could write down something completely inane, generic, and riddled with typos, but if i had a great photo, i'd be golden.
Um, YUP!

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing with me: I'll try anything once. I am not a creature of habit, and I like to switch things up occasionally. If I'm at a restaurant, I'll try everything on the menu before I get the same thing again. I'm not saying that you have to operate the exact same way, but I'd like a girl who can get out of her comfort zone a little and maybe discover new things that she might actually like. I'm at the point in my life where I've figured out what I want. I need a woman who is in a similar place in life, or at least heading in that direction. You have to be intelligent and you definitely need a sense of humor. Open-mindedness is key with me. I am also a creative individual. I'm a designer by trade, but I don't leave my imagination at the office. Everything in life can be exciting and enjoyable if you look at it the right way.
It is slowly getting better.
1. Do not operate with negative statements "I am not...", "I am not saying", "I dont leave.." so much.
2. "I need a woman"... it showes that you are.. needy according to chicks logic. "I want" sounds much better.
3. Overall: you profile is too... ABSTRACT: you are mostly talking about concepts and not real things.
"maybe discover new things" - what things? Why maybe? It is vague and unclear....
"a woman who is in a similar place in life, or at least heading in that direction" - what place? what direction? It is like a code.. you didn't say what you want and want her to want the same thing??? It is a bit cryptic. Dont try be abstract, come up with some real exmamples.
"You have to be intelligent" ... do you really think somebody wants somebody stupid? How do you define intelligence? She has to have a degree? Then state it. She has to laugh at your jokes? Say it.
"Everything in life can be exciting and enjoyable if you look at it the right way."... by everything you mean you work? You have to be more clear on that.
"Here's the thing with me:" - of course it is with you, who else?.., why state this? It doesnt say anything interesting about you.

The most important thing: add more examples about your personality, what you like and enjoy... Show that you are not an average Joe...

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
while i'm no stud, i get girls in real life on occasion. according to you guys, this online thing is so touchy you have to make yourself out to be a stunt man to get replies. well, i'm an architect. not a stuntman. i design, i draw, i have a subtle, dry sense of humor. i'm an intelligent guy. these are all things that are very difficult to portray in print.

How do you get girls in real life? Some chick falls in your lap on a party or you pet some ass in a club? That doesn't really count much since you didn't do any work...

Online is somewhat easier than CA: you have to have the key ingredient to this "soup":
a) cool pic, yes, it is very important. note, I didn't say you have to be good looking... you have to dress up and pick the best pic you can get. Maybe one from 100 will be all right.
b) The profile: you are working on it: add more creativity there...stand out. How do you differ frm you friends? from you fellow architects?
c) Some good idea for the first email you are going to send her.
Man, if you are not paying, forget about online dating. Women EXPECT you to contact them, you have to do that if you want results.

Now how to get it all?
a) Take 100 pics... ask a friend to take 50 of them. And pick the best 1-2 from those 100. Tips: 1) search for some good poses in internet, look at male models and try to cope their poses. 2) Take pics with zoom, i.e. position your camero FAR from you and use zoom, dont just put teh camera closer. 3) dress up: it could be very simple: white shirt + black pants...black shirt+white pants...black shirt+black pants....do not care about the shoes- you are not going to show them in the pic anyway.
It requires WORK if you want to get a good pic and some results.

b) Imporve the profile, post here...be flexible..change it..re-write it from scratch if you feel liek doing that

c) You said you have a sense of humor? Well... show it to her in 2-3 line, can you? Read her profile, find somehting that attracts your attenction and make a funny comment\question.

Think about it - how do you get girls in real life? You dont dress up at all and wear rags? No. You dont show yoru sense of humor and alway talk about boring topics with chicks? No... You do that in order to get girls in real life. Do the same thing online.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09

NOTHING is going to happen for you on match (or any other dating site), if you don't pay for the ability to send emails.

Judging by the girls I've dated from match and what they've told me, these chicks are pulling down 6-10 emails EVERY SINGLE DAY.
So believe me, these girls have no motivation whatsoever to initiate contact with anybody.

A girl I dated from match once showed me 5 emails she received from various guys (with the names removed)-- and just as I suspected, ]they all said the same thing! YUP!
Exactly! You have to pay in order to be able to send emails. If you passively wait for chicks to contact you... well, it is not going to happen unless you look like Pierce Brosnan (James Bond).

Women can get 10 and even 20 emails in teh very first day - true. But next day it will be only say 5.. next day - only 2-3... next - maybe 1. It decreases very fast... she will be getting emails, yes, but it will be about 0-3 per week.

Amazing really... how do guys online get women? I have seen their responses too through the same trick: 99% of them write a generic letter and they want women to respond to something they send to 100 of other women?
It requires WORK to get women's attention.. yes, to show your personality...or some C&F things.

carryout kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was paying, but i let me subscription lapse. so messing with the profile now is on their dime, not mine, that's all i was saying.

and it's a lot easier to get some humor into the email, because you have something to work with, some questions, comments, etc. i can work with that. i'm just having a problem working humor into the profile. any suggestions?

as for the personality thing, it seems like every time i add my own voice to the profile people are saying it's unecessary information and fluff. it seems like everyone is trying to tailor it more to sort of a list, instead of a more conversational tone. don't you need a balance of the two? tonight i'll go overit again and see what i can come up with.

as for the "abstraction" in the profile, if a girl can't understand the words on the screen i'd rather not talk to her anyway. i can't say i want an intelligent girl? am i supposed to give an iq range or something? i'm just trying to weed out the party girls and the ditzes.

i'm going to try and insert some more concrete examples, but a level of abstraction is always going to be there, you know what i mean?

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

i'm just having a problem working humor into the profile. any suggestions?

it seems like everyone is trying to tailor it more to sort of a list, instead of a more conversational tone.

as for the "abstraction" in the profile, if a girl can't understand the words on the screen i'd rather not talk to her anyway.
Humor: start with write down some examples... and after that try to compare them with somehting that youfind funny.
Example: "I have a large dog...larger than 10 kittens".

Lists: if everyone goes for lists, then.. AVOID them!
Look at what happened with striped shirt desing - since it was popular, everyone wears it in a club. Try not to use list simple one word list, expand them with multiword descriptions.

Abstraction: it is not about how smart she is... it is about makeing her feel that you are an interesting guy, different from an average joes who go for lists and generic profiles...

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While we're on the subject of match...give me some ideas on this one.

I've had my profile hidden on match for the last few months, but one girl popped up that I felt like writing to. She responded, and seemed to have high interest level. We exchanged two or three sets of e-mails, then she disappeared. She's from a Baltic republic, mid twenities, working on a graduate degree here the last few years, and seemed to be on the "nice girl" side of the specturm.

Anyways, Friday, a week after I last wrote to her, she responds saying she was in a car accident. Her whole e-mail was describing the accident, and she even attached pictures of her totaled car (looked authentic and pretty bad). Don't really know how to respond. I figured after three days when she didin't respond that she had flaked, and so I stopped caring.

I interpret the last message from her as either 1) yeah I have low interest in you, but I dont' want to feel guilty about blowing you off so I'lll reply this one time, or 2) I have interest in you but this accident has messed me up. Please write me back.

What's a good response?