Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with bpd exwife

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I woukd like to add at the second year of our marriage she would slept far corner of our bed from me, giving breastfeed to our son as her reason.. It was the attachment anxiety!!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think the matter is resolved for now. Thanks for the help guys, a friend in need is a friend indeed. :)

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#update..

Serving a total 11 days @ jail over false allegation, and i retain my job. Today at the family court hoovering has started after a year and half, shes started to mirroring again, crying over her parents have to support her life and whining about her age getting older @33 yrs and has no job, (like im going to give a damn).. Shes splicing her behavior back to the days when we are married, like nothing happened and all is fine, bringging the illusion of our relationship back to life... The heck! i ignored every of her pathetic attemps. Gonna keep posting to you guys.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#update..

Serving a total 11 days @ jail over false allegation, and i retain my job. Today at the family court hoovering has started after a year and half, shes started to mirroring again, crying over her parents have to support her life and whining about her age getting older @33 yrs and has no job, (like im going to give a damn).. Shes splicing her behavior back to the days when we are married, like nothing happened and all is fine, bringging the illusion of our relationship back to life... The heck! i ignored every of her pathetic attemps. Gonna keep posting to you guys.
Aren't BPDs fun...…. lol they're a bad rash that doesn't go away, thankfully I've haven't heard from my ex BPD in 3 years knock on wood, you gotta make her hate your guts she will stop contacting you.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man.. Its an experience that i would rather pass on other dudes.. Back home i had to wash off the toxic sludge.. She seems like a broken shard trying to resemblence perfection at best..and then have it shattered again. No fun at all.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy ex wife ?.... Have your attorney do all the talking.

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Though apparently resolved, I'd say destroy her - in court, socially, whatever angle you can come up with, think a couple of steps ahead. Label her incapable of raising the kids and take them with you. Possibly try to involve the batsh!t crazy institution once you have some evidence, it can render her completely helpless. Well that'd be my response. I think batsh!t crazy deserves no mercy.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dingo Yup will have my attorney on more important matters regarding custody.. And most of it yesterday was a trivial matters involving alimony.. Sense of entitlement all the way bull****, want to take 70% of my monthly salary and stuff lol..

@rber yeah will work in that one and have my youngest daughter a dna check too.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
70%....Holy chit! I can only imagine the emotional stress thats caused dragging a BPD into the courts. Not to mention the financial cost. It's starting to become all too common reading these court battles with a BPD. Brad Pitt is constantly in the headlines saying Jolie is putting him thru hell. A few other on this forum saying the same thing. Shari Schreiber said it best. "Having a child with a BPD is a death sentence". Wish you the best of luck through this.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
70%....Holy chit! I can only imagine the emotional stress thats caused dragging a BPD into the courts. Not to mention the financial cost. It's starting to become all too common reading these court battles with a BPD. Brad Pitt is constantly in the headlines saying Jolie is putting him thru hell. A few other on this forum saying the same thing. Shari Schreiber said it best. "Having a child with a BPD is a death sentence". Wish you the best of luck through this.
Hellyeah @stovepipe, shes started to appear again at my whatsapp messenger, before this keep messaging the mudsling to my uncle and my mother non stop for a year.. And now i guess shes going directly chasing me again and keeping me around.. As i read bpd person wont let go the person that can detach and throw them away, hell she will be the female james bond now!! Hahaha

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw im delaying the court case as much as i can, let her do the chase and become more submissive in this legal issue, which i doubt so, its more on me want to see less of her face as much as i could, trying to get thaf mark off 0% energy wasted in her already wasted life and focus on more productive matters and personal growth.