Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with bpd exwife

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
As for u all folks know how it is to be with pwbpd, long story short knowing my ubpd exwife for 8 month before we got married for 2 years before she abruptly left with our 2 kids, smear campaign start right away, false battering accusation with landed me in jail for 11 days and expect more to come as she appeal to high court for longer serv me in jail.
Parental alienation as well in effect as im not allowed to see my kids.
I try to talk it off from her with no avail.. She continue to undermine and destroy me for no reason at all.. I love her with all my heart in our marriages. Theres no reason to do this at all.

The question is when the fak that she will leave me alone? The battle for the custody itself would easily go for 4 years to come.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't. You have kids with her. You are always tied to this woman. Once your kids become adults you can probably get some respite. Make sure you're documenting everything, get audio recordings and video evidence, keep emails and texts. Everything you can collect on her, do.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
As for u all folks know how it is to be with pwbpd, long story short knowing my ubpd exwife for 8 month before we got married for 2 years before she abruptly left with our 2 kids, smear campaign start right away, false battering accusation with landed me in jail for 11 days and expect more to come as she appeal to high court for longer serv me in jail.
I try to talk it off from her with no avail.. She continue to undermine and destroy me for no reason at all.. I love her with all my heart in our marriages. Theres no reason to do this at all.

The question is when the fak that she will leave me alone? The battle for the custody itself would easily go for 4 years to come.
Counter attack , hire a lawyer to open a case of false accusation as you are saying she already false accused you, that will scare her and make her not want to keep chasing you. without counter attack she will have no reason to not run after you.

In which country you live? some countries has non profit dad organizations to help you in your situation and guide you throw the family court processes

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off social media and record then document all interactions with her.
Save all texts and don’t threaten her at all.
You’re stuck with this as you have kids.
Are you paying support to her. ? What’s the arrangement now

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i laying and pay support for her, the arrangement just started after nearly a year she denied me of my kids... I dump her right away after i found out she recycle her ex after she left me abruptly, i was at my office when she left, such an *******s... Now she never stop chasing me and bombard me with all the legal ****.. Luckily we didnt buy any house as i have my own, i live in Malaysia where the legal here are much like u.s, where male are always wrong and are abusers now she pretending not interested towards me at the same time hoovered me like hell.. Damn this girl is pain in the ass.. I cant truly severed ties with her as we had 2 children together. Knowing her for 8 month, married for 2 years.. I know what will happened if i recycle her, it will be never about you.. Hell this is hell

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part is she never acknowledge that she are the problem, that would never make me to seal any deal to hope for brighter days ahead.. Batchit crazy haha

Boris Rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Counter attack , hire a lawyer to open a case of false accusation as you are saying she already false accused you, that will scare her and make her not want to keep chasing you. without counter attack she will have no reason to not run after you.

In which country you live? some countries has non profit dad organizations to help you in your situation and guide you throw the family court processes
Counter attack is the key with these kind of women. It scares the **** out of them and peace to you bro.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

Wtf why she landed you for jail? what was the reason

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False battering accusation, when no one elses in our house beside the two of us i had no alibi to defend myself.. She self harm. So u guys know the drills.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its stories like this that make me thankful I went with my gut and had two abortions with my BPD ex. The saying "having a child with a BPD is a death sentence" hold true. I've yet to read one positive story of having a child with one. Grey rock her as much as possible. As others said, document everything, hire a lawyer and have faith. I feel for you man, just try your best to have minimal contact with her.

logicallefty

Reaction score
FYI fellas I just moved this thread from DJD here to MM. I discussed it with another mod and we thought it fit better here.

@Focal core Oh yes, we know the drills all right... These false allegations on men are no joke. I am sorry you had to go to jail. Back in 2012 I got falsely accused of domestic battery and got arrested. I lost my job as a police officer over it. The charges were dropped but it still took me three years of SOLID work and agony to recover my life and reputation. Luckily In 2015 after full disclosure and a massive amount of extra paperwork I got hired as a cop again at another department. Still though, my past haunts me sometimes. Do not give up. FIGHT like you have never fought before and you will get through all of it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its stories like this that make me thankful I went with my gut and had two abortions with my BPD ex. The saying "having a child with a BPD is a death sentence" hold true. I've yet to read one positive story of having a child with one. Grey rock her as much as possible. As others said, document everything, hire a lawyer and have faith. I feel for you man, just try your best to have minimal contact with her.
How i wish i knew about this disorder early on.. She hide her flake very well before the marriage. Theres no red flags at all.. She has three sane brothers, she must has learn to behave from them.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you
FYI fellas I just moved this thread from DJD here to MM. I discussed it with another mod and we thought it fit better here.

@Focal core Oh yes, we know the drills all right... These false allegations on men are no joke. I am sorry you had to go to jail. Back in 2012 I got falsely accused of domestic battery and got arrested. I lost my job as a police officer over it. The charges were dropped but it still took me three years of SOLID work and agony to recover my life and reputation. Luckily In 2015 after full disclosure and a massive amount of extra paperwork I got hired as a cop again at another department. Still though, my past haunts me sometimes. Do not give up. FIGHT like you have never fought before and you will get through all of it.
Thank you @logicallefty, this is a really intense war ive to fought on.. She never stop advancing with all the drama and chaos, i wont think shell stop bothering me, sigh i have to live with that praying shell have a new prey as distraction.. Gosh.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A Malaysian woman will have a hard time persuading the police to arrest her husband on assault charges.

Even when there is assault the police will turn a blind eye, it's basically a man's world over there and for much of Asia.

Unless the assault is really bad with a hospital report, only then the police will do some semblance of enforcing the law.

I don't buy your story.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Malaysian woman will have a hard time persuading the police to arrest her husband on assault charges.

Even when there is assault the police will turn a blind eye, it's basically a man's world over there and for much of Asia.

Unless the assault is really bad with a hospital report, only then the police will do some semblance of enforcing the law.

I don't buy your story.
Believe it brother, its not the first time she did police report before the action is taken by the cops, she did it 5 times behind my back while in that time shes being nice to me and at the same time recycling her ex. Believe it when i said she lft me abruptly when i was at the office and landed in jail rolling my eyes wondering WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!

And our laws has just being amended to in 2014 regarding domestic violence in husband and wife to enforce and punish severely.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now shes working her way back towards me and at the same time trying to destroy me.. U might have not encounter a full blown BPD yet, let me know next time u met one @Spaz

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Malay or Indian?

I'm guessing u r Indian.

If u r a malay then the shariah courts will back you to the hilt. Woman has little say unless the abuse is severe then only then will they side with her.

Laws r laws. Malaysia has plenty of laws that was inherited from the British.

Enforcement of the laws on domestic abuse by the authorities is another story.

Like I said it's a man's world in Malaysia.

The woman in the western world and the woman in Asia r poles apart when it boils down to domestic abuse. They hardly ever report it mainly because of shame, unless it get so severe they might and that too after the police advicing her to work things out with the husband before filing a report.

That's the reality.

That's why I don't believe your story.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre guessing wrong again, im not an indian, and bpd women didnt choose to be in any race, they are spawn from a rough childhood.

Why are you talking about syariah courts anyway? A true man will bail on slight valid infidelity, i did yearning painfully for her return after her departure only to be disappointed by her childish malevolent spiteful acts towards me, and i cannot make sense of what happened until i found out and learn about bpd.

We share 2 beautiful little kids together, now when i learn and understand more of her bpd and her Aberrant behavior i wanted nothing instead run for the hills.

Your police story or laws defination bore me, if u had been in this kind of relationship its about how to remain sane and worked way towards to be free and to be with your children like the rest of us here.

And im not some pariah youre trying to potrait here, i think youve lost, i can show you the way out.

Last edited: