Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me here

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was seeing this girl in india but had 2 come to aus for 3 months. since then we have been chatting and calling each other. lately i had to change my date of arrival back 3-4 times. she got a bit angry coz of tht and for some other reason too.
yesterday i sent this mail to her. i hope she doesnt react badly to it like she might think i am not interested in her or something. do i need to do something to recover frm this if this is a problem or should i just back to india and take it from there. advice guys

This is the mail...

I sensed yesterday you were a tad too serious though it’s difficult to determine nething from a chat.

There could be a plethora of reasons for it.

I, for one, feel we need to be a little easy going and not be too serious abt this. The serious part (exploration and knowing each other) will only come when we meet and surely not while chatting. Newyz, i think my only intention was to make you and me feel good while we are chatting. Sometimes people seek support from online relationships as they dont hv ne friends around. I think, at times, i was seeking such support from friends and ppl close to me while i was here.

There are very less people i like to chat with and have an intelligent and funny conversation. You are more important to me as a friend than anything else. Anything else is just bonus :). As we both know our karma decides what we get and when we get it. Right ?

And my date of leaving australia is a surity, <DATE> as i cant stay beyond that date. <DATE> is when my visa expires. if you have any thoughts about this then kindly let me know.

Take care of urself, ur parents and ur studies. I am sure you being a sincere person will do that while i tie up the loose ends here before I embark on my return journey.

Don John NJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I can definately tell from your email you are from India. :crackup:

Anyway on to the email. In my opinion you sound like you are in the right frame. I got the idea that you have had sexual relations with this girl before so it was good you werent really ****y&funny (considering you have already seduced her). Good job in that aspect. I think the fact that you were sincere but not sounding like a needy AFC worked. Well done in my opinion.

John

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent slept with this yet and not even kissed her. i think i ws too judgemental and detached frm tht mail. so i wrote another mail today.

I guess i like this girl. doesnt really matter if i hv oneitis or not.

Sorry for tht mail tht I had written yesterday. I really shouldn’t have judged your emotions staying 2000 miles away from you.

I really didn’t know wht I was thinking then when I wrote that.

I felt I should write this apology mail to you as I actually think you are much more important to me than only a friend.

This is something we both will find out when we meet and I am coming back on 11th Feb as promised. Will give you a call as soon I reach India.

Be the same as u r as u r really special. I again am sorry for making you wait this long even though things were not in my hands.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pgbiswas79 said:
i havent slept with this yet and not even kissed her. i think i ws too judgemental and detached frm tht mail. so i wrote another mail today.

I guess i like this girl. doesnt really matter if i hv oneitis or not.

Sorry for tht mail tht I had written yesterday. I really shouldn’t have judged your emotions staying 2000 miles away from you.

I really didn’t know wht I was thinking then when I wrote that.

I felt I should write this apology mail to you as I actually think you are much more important to me than only a friend.

This is something we both will find out when we meet and I am coming back on 11th Feb as promised. Will give you a call as soon I reach India.

Be the same as u r as u r really special. I again am sorry for making you wait this long even though things were not in my hands.
Now you ruined it, why apologise?

You just conveyed to her that you are unsure and confused.

In both emails you displayed neediness, but sending one back with apologies is that much worse.

Loosen up yeah? I liked the first idea of easy going rather than the overtly serious second apologetic one.

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
any suggestions here

now becoz of the first mail she is saying tht we are friends newy and lets not things too seriously. she aint even writing any mushy stuff which she used to all tht much. i am gng to meet her still when i get back 2 india. any ideas as to how i should approach her now. should i stop chatting wid her and only meet her in person.

Reaction score
pgbiswas79 said:
now becoz of the first mail she is saying tht we are friends newy and lets not things too seriously. she aint even writing any mushy stuff which she used to all tht much. i am gng to meet her still when i get back 2 india. any ideas as to how i should approach her now. should i stop chatting wid her and only meet her in person.
I remember this girl - you written 4 threads on her! Yes, stop pursuing her through e-mail!!!!!!!!!!

Personal contact is more bonding than the written word - and words could be misconstrued without expression behind them - this is why we have the emoticons as the smiley face:). Send only e-mails on light topics -- nothing too serious - and let her tell you what is wrong and never, never, never guess or ask her through e-mail if something is wrong -- she'll let you know - eventually!!

She doesn't write "mushy" stuff anymore? Not a good sign! Do you acknowledge her sentiments in return? If you didn't then maybe she decided you didn't feel the same way about her --- or, maybe she has another man in her sights!

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
i kept on changing the arrival date due to work pressure. thts why i hv now stopped sending her ne mails.
if she had somebody in her sights then why is she still awaiting my return. she could hv ignored everything. she stills returns my sms. it could be tht she wants a face 2 face contact. its better i do tht and make the matter clear.