Help Me For The Love Of God!!!

Pugnacio

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK So I've known this girl for over a year now and it was pretty clear we both liked each other (cuz she's told me) but she had a boyfriend and I had a girlfriend so nothing was going to happen. So I broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago and she finally just broke up with her boyfriend (or on a break whatever the fck that means) and the first thing she tells me is that she just wants to be friends. Now, I'm not retarded and I can read a girls body language pretty well and hers is saying that she still wants me yet she says this "friends" BS. When she told me she just wanted to be friends I responded pretty well I think by saying "are you kidding? that ship has sailed sweety" and I've even told her I've been seeing someone else and she seems pretty jealous by this. I think it may have something to do with the fact that the most she has done with ANY other guys besides her BF is held hands - she's never even kissed another guy. That and she also has INCREDIBLE issues of opening up to people (I mean she's dated her BF for over 2 years and they rarely even talk to each other about anything personal) and she's extremely closed off. I would really like some advice as of what I should do next - I mean I know from her reaction to me "seeing" someone that she obviously cares but it seems to be a matter of making her realize it and like I said she's really out of touch with her emotional side. THANKS FOR HELPING!!!

-Lloyd:kick:

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why ON EARTH are you interested in getting involved with a woman who you describe as "out of touch with her emotional side"?

Do you have any idea what kind of pain and regret you're setting yourself up for?

Drop any notion of seeing her and go out and find a quality woman.

Sun Tzu

guitarslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. If you can be her friend, then do it. If you can't deal with it then don't. You can't make someone sort out issues like emotional connectivity by doing anything, that is something she has to do by herself. I would keep her around, be her friend, and if at some point in the future she seemed to have worked her s**t out and I was available, then I would give it another go. That said, if you really like her now, cut her loose, or you're in for a whole lot of heartbreak as Sun Tzu said.