Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help! Ex still has my shyt!

Funkopotamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is the deal. I have just left a seven year relationship with a girl I was sure to marry until about 1 month ago. She “Needed Space” “Needed to find herself” “It is not you—It is just me” I heard them all from her.

Well the break-up was a disaster. I left her with EVERYTHING! I took the damn TV and my clothes. She got all the kitchen, living room, bed room chit. I moved out about a month ago and have not seen her. I have my own place and have bought all new EVERYTHING. I mean I have it all. Friends call it a damn Bachelor trap.

Here is where I need help. I did leave my $300.00 suite and have asked that she either call me and let me come by and get it. I asked that she send it by one of her friends who I am friends with to bring me my damn Spice Rack and the suite. Well the spice rack showed up with her friend the other night. NO SUITE!! I asked WTF? Angela said I dunno I will have to get with her to get it I guess. That is all she gave me to give to you.

Now I have given my keys to the apt. back a few weeks ago, and hear that she is due to be moving soon. I know where she is moving and it is not far. BUT I want my damn suite man! She is just holding onto it to have an excuse to be all up in my life when she goes off and figures out she lost the best damn thing that she will ever have. My question is this. I know she is moving in a few days. I also know she will be home tonight. I have a date that I will need that suite for on Thursday. Should I call her and tell her I am on the way to get my suite, or just show up with the spare keys that I had made to the old place and just get my suite when she is at work?

For the record.. I am having the time of my life being single and I am positive that this break up was the best thing to happen to me at this point in my life. It took me a week to figure that out. I went through the “WTF happened.. WHOAMG! I want her back. I’m lost without her” Then reality slapped me in the face!

I wouldn’t mind being friends with her as she keeps asking me too, but I just do not want anything to do with her at this point.

So should I stealth nab that suite or call her as I am coming down the driveway?

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
$300.00 here in California will get you... hmm maybe a parking space. YAWN, this is why California should have 75 electoral votes instead of 50, we have to counter balance the barrage of walmart shopping, gun toting, mcdonalds hogging, black people lynching, country music lovers. You see them southerners stick together, so you got 50 million of them over there on the south east acting like idiots, yet they get the power of 200 electoral votes and 30 million californiansn only get 50 electoral votes, that is racism right there folks.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
$300.00 here in California will get you... hmm maybe a parking space. YAWN, this is why California should have 75 electoral votes instead of 50, we have to counter balance the barrage of walmart shopping, gun toting, mcdonalds hogging, black people lynching, country music lovers. You see them southerners stick together, so you got 50 million of them over there on the south east acting like idiots, yet they get the power of 200 electoral votes and 30 million californiansn only get 50 electoral votes, that is racism right there folks. [/QUOTE

I guess calling Southern people "walmart shopping, gun toting, mcdonald's hogging, black people lynching, country music lovers" isn't racist...?

Fvcking hypocrite...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let's check the facts here:

-Break up was a disaster
-Exgf still holding on to suit, so she can contact you again
-You swiftly moved on, obiviously she hasn't

Look if you bought all new stuff for your new single's pad, then I'm sure you can buy a new suit!!! Yes, I know you probably like that suit, but its not worth the drama that will come through if you sneek in there and snag it. Although that's what I would want to tell you to do, your just asking for trouble. And I know your enjoying being single now, but obiviously you still have feelings for her since you dated for sooo long and were going to eventually marry.

I say let it go, its in the past and DJ's only look towards the future.

PIMP

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude go get your suit when she is not there and then forget about her!

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darth sidious

$300.00 here in California will get you... hmm maybe a parking space. YAWN, this is why California should have 75 electoral votes instead of 50, we have to counter balance the barrage of walmart shopping, gun toting, mcdonalds hogging, black people lynching, country music lovers. You see them southerners stick together, so you got 50 million of them over there on the south east acting like idiots, yet they get the power of 200 electoral votes and 30 million californiansn only get 50 electoral votes, that is racism right there folks.
Ummm... No! I don't want a bunch of homos deciding our next president.

California is the most brainwashed, idiotic and metro-sexual state of all,
if anything they should only get 1 electoral vote.

They film J-walking there with Leno...
Last episode i saw sum guy thought they first used jet fighters in the war of 1812.
People like that shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I'd rather have some country music listenin', shot-gun in the back of my pickup truck hick voting for my president than some dumbass metrosexual who thinks jets were invented in 1812.

As for they guy asking the important question:

I'd stealth nab it, and save myself the drama. Just make sure she can't have you arrested for breaking and entering.

You know how h0s are... :rolleyes:

If you think she can get you in jail, drive up to her house and call her instead.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
possesion is nine tenths of the law,
and you werent on her lease, so unless you got some kind of contract where you purchased the suit or a receit, you no longer own a suit, you ex does now.

tell you the truth, you dont want it any more.

save up some money and buy a new suit or call aarons rental or whatever and rent a kick ass bacholar pad suit.

you dont need this drama. be glad you didnt marry this one and have a bunch of kids. its this type of women that keep everything in a house and the kids after a divorce. ( but not all women are like this)

and for the record, i never lynched anyone haha

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a date that I will need that suite for on Thursday

wear something else.

Why continue the drama - she going to love the fact that you want that back and she has it.

She knows it will fvck with you.