Hellllp Meee Possible Oneitis

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this always happen to me? What the hell can I do about it? It seems oneitis is on the horizon. I seem to think about this girl all the time and I try very hard to keep myself busy in attempt not to think about her. I do have a life and I even sometimes smoke weed to get my mind off her but it still dosent work. I feel as if i have to force myself not to talk to her because i dont wanna fall in the AFC trap. i also still daily pursue other girls so i know not to fall into the trap. now this girl already told me she likes me and told me she wants me to be her boyfriend. i dont wanna have it like i did before when i told the girl i liked her and she liked me but it died out after i told her. i want too keep this girl interested...and i wont see her for about 3 weeks. Should I avoid ALL contact with her prior to meeting up with her? i dont know what to do guys this is REALLY ****ing with my head.

this girl even says I know u love me jokingly where i reply NOPE u love me but really whats going on in my head is that I THINK ABOUT HER ALL THE TIME!!1

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yar, I couldn't get this one girl out of my head... in fact she's still there. It took 3 weeks of not talking to her AT ALL before i stopped thinking about her every day, and as soon as we started hanging out again she set up shop in my head again. I haven't found anyone who can find a truly effective way to eliminate oneitis, and the only cure for me was backing off for a few weeks to clear my own head. As far as that goes, it worked and now I've still got it for her, but it's not nearly as bad.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Tips is for giving tips, not asking for them. Please read the forum descriptions in the future, thanks.

Moved to DJD.