Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

haw picky are you

haw picky are you

• If i need it, anything will do (obviously not a total slob, but i'm not too picky)

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • She has to be exceptionaly hot (in my opinion) and must stand out above the rest

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone on this site should HAVE to put more info about themselves. I want to know height, weight, nationality, age, income, job, some pictures of exes and even a picture of the person. It really would explain alot of the advice you get from some people. All those things show a big perspective of where people are coming from when they speak.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'1.
220lbs.
USA(Dominican & Cuban/Bajan parents).
Jersey City,NJ.
under 30,000 a year.I work for my university.

My pic is here it's from awhiles back in DR.I put on a good thirty pounds since then and my hair is curly.

I'll put up new pics off myself and my girls but I wanna see others do it first.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that was quick....... I guess i should go too being that I mentioned it :D Maybe this can be the official thread where everyone puts their cards on the table

I'm from NYC.......... Queens for anyone in the area

6'4" tall 240 pounds Italian/German

I'm a Local 3 electrician........ my base salary is 87,000 but most guys make over 100. (I just got this salary so I'll see :D )

I got pics here
Most of the girls you see me with by myself are exes.

Ok guys...........lets not be shy

Last edited:

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
When did I say i was a stud?My pic is floating around here I've always said i'm average I just maybe have height and a lil' weight than most guys.But face wise i'd say i'm ok.Most women have said i'm attractive but then again I've been called ugly to my face(b!tch..lol).soo..I know i'm not gonna be doing movies any time soon.

My way of thinking is :Between two attractive (in the eyes of a woman) males then personality,attitude and raw chemistry will play a part in the decision making.

Even then so the prettier guy has the advantadge unless he has bad grooming/hygene/,no social skills,hateful personality,ect..just not a guy people like.

Now if your going up against your average ugly dude..you're in the money 80% of the time.

*nods* I totally agree. My biggest problem is not getting eye contact or smiles...I get them incessantly, I sometimes get stares out in public like I am a celebrity, my facial features are just very dramatic and stand out.

But I think because of that, I am OVER cautious of my appearance. Always making sure I am looking absolutely the best I can.

Once, I talk to a girl I am in. My personalty and charisma is pretty natural and sustainging its just GETTING over the fear of approaching and NOT going afc once I have the digits is what I need to work on.

Oh, I only date girls who are the absolute hottest I have ever seen. For some reason, they always end up having fun, vivacious personalities.

Sarge on.

Last edited:

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd choose the second one. She doesn't need to be a supermodel, but I do have to think she's attractive. I also need to think that her personality is great.

There are guidelines that while they aren't numerous, are things where I'm not willing to compromise.

I chose the latter, knowing full well that may result in fewer women.

However, unlike many "men" I've seen, I'm not interested in having as much sex as possible. I'm interested in being the best man that I can be.

I'm not puritanical, but I'm also not interested in having sex with a woman just for the sake of having sex. Sex on the first date is extremely unlikely. I'm not even so sure if I'd be against a FWB arrangement, since in that case she'd be a friend and there's more to it than just sex.

Ben

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with Shezzler's assertion that Less Hot = More B1tch. UG/Fat Girls may appear nice but deep inside they hate themselves and hate you, if you say one wrong thing or do one wrong thing they're on your case faster than a rabid monkey.

The more attractive girls who were paid lots of attention by their parents and guys or even friends (who see them as popular since popular people seem to influence the rest) are less b1tchy but use more attention seeking/manipulative ways to get things done.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too damn picky for my own good (chuckling...).

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i guess it's puirty much down the middle

I just can't imagine hitting on a chick that i don't have a "connection with" or that i don't find perticulary attractive just for the sake of sex....

i guess, you got to take what you can get.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cuz it's female and has two legs doesn't mean i don't have eyes in the dark.....