Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having the wrong mix of looks and education can hurt you in the job market

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is pretty wild...

Cambridge University has discovered that a pretty face can actually prevent people from gaining a job interview if it is not complemented by a good education.

Likewise, more visually-challenged candidates could end up struggling to be hired if they went to a good university.

Experts at Judge Business School, Cambridge believe the phenomenon occurs because hirers become confused by candidates who do not fit into normal expectations.

Attractive people are generally expected to be better educated, and more successful while the opposite is true for unattractive people. When applicants do not follow the pattern, recruiters assume they will be a bad fit for both high and low status positions.

It's over for HotDumbCels and UglySmartCels.

Guess now we see why those rich people were trying to get their good looking kids into quality schools by paying off the admissions offices.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is emotional intelligence 101 something I learned early on in the pickup community good looks and average intelligence will always trump ugly looks and a low IQ that's just the way people operate.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think might more be the case that since society makes it extraordinarily easy for The Beautiful People, from a stochastic POV, there is a higher chance that an Ugly One, that has achieved the same as a Beautiful One, is a higher achiever.

EDIT: Yes, I know that anyone using the term "stochastic" does not get laid. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: Yes, I know that anyone using the term "stochastic" does not get laid. :rolleyes:
I have learned multiple words from you. Stochastic, epicenic, and harridan are 3 words I didn't know prior to SoSuave and @MatureDJ .

I also learned the Pigeonhole Principle from @MatureDJ .

I do not ever plan to mention any of this to a woman in a seduction setting.