Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever met this woman?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're gonna pay, soon or later

"The problem with a woman like this is; there is absolutely nothing you nor anyone else can do to change them or even help them change, no matter how much you may care or love her. They are so convinced of their superiority and general "rightness" that they will be like this until the day they die. I feel sorry for any future AFC husband of hers".

WHat probably happens with those girls is like this:

They take advantage of the AFCs,

The abusive guys take advantage of them,

When DJs discover they're like that, Djs dump them!

They use and got used. They have what they deserve!

A real man would never have anything serious with someone like this. And When they get older its their end!

NO DJ will put up with her sh!t, so the only solution for her is to get involved with lames AFCs.

I know a male version of this. New people that meet him thinks he's happy and has a "good" life (you know, he fvcks a lot of girls, manipulates the othters, uses their money, steal....). But it's just a facade. I know him for a long time. When you see him in his house his in a bad mood, alone, almost like a curse.

Then I ask, where are all the girls he seems to attract? No one cares for them, because he's fake!

He's not happy and never will. Doesnt matter how many girls he fvcks. It's like filling up a cup with hole...

Miserable people (men and women like this).

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know a girl like that. They'll get burnt when they finally fall for some extreem PAU and he dosn't give a ****. Happens all the time, worst yet when they dry up like aprune and in their 40 50's still try acting like that but to no avail. They'll be sad. But for now, they'll make great **** toys:D .

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor, poor Dana... i shudder to think how the retribution on her selfish actions will look like. Not to mention how long it will last. Or how pathetic she will look when she gets pushed off her cloud nine onto hard ground.

Poor girl... even now i pity her.

6nemesis9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that this simply describes every pedestalized woman on earth. That's the natural attitude they express towards the willing beta provider, to whom they aren't attracted. Furthermore, according on the law of attraction, the beta afc only notices these parts of her personality. Only antidote to this syndrome is the infamous "attention withdrawal".

SemperDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I fell in love with dana not to long ago, maybe just recently a few months ago..and maybe that's the reason I'm walking the path of a DJ now, she is a scary one

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SemperDJ said:
I fell in love with dana not to long ago, maybe just recently a few months ago..and maybe that's the reason I'm walking the path of a DJ now, she is a scary one
Yup i have extreme oneitis for Dana currently.

SemperDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Yup i have extreme oneitis for Dana currently.
Don't worry, oneitis will just be a blur, a temporary state of mind that will only last a couple of weeks or maybe even months depending on how emotionally strong you are

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SemperDJ said:
Don't worry, oneitis will just be a blur, a temporary state of mind that will only last a couple of weeks or maybe even months depending on how emotionally strong you are
You'll feel like slapping me for this but I've had this oneitis for over a year now..

SemperDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
You'll feel like slapping me for this but I've had this oneitis for over a year now..
That's the joy of growing up, I'll still think of the girl i once had oneitis for but , one year.. do you feel like there is no other girl that can compare close to what she was? or do you have problems finding another girl?

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been banging Dana off and on for about a year.

"Should an admirer truly believe in her specialness and try too hard to win her, they are treated with contempt instead of charity. These people represent that which she despises: only the weak and common permit themselves to be demeaned. "

We have gone through this cycle twice and is why I am back on SS right now. The fact that this describes everything about my girl reveals she is indeed not special. I've been duped and made a fool of myself. It appears I am in a very large and overcrowded boat too. My AFC complex is alive and well despite my efforts.

SemperDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
May god bless us from dana she's a wicked one but if she crosses my path again, I will show her the devil himself"

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SemperDJ said:
That's the joy of growing up, I'll still think of the girl i once had oneitis for but , one year.. do you feel like there is no other girl that can compare close to what she was? or do you have problems finding another girl?
Yah I'ved messed and met some new girls but they all just don't measure up to my oneitis is in terms of life. She's fit, smart, pretty, INTO SPORTS HARDCORE and a freaking a social butterfly. Basically everything you would want in a girl.

Only thing she's a NPD. LOVES to flirt and loves male attention. She admits she credits it to her low self esteem. I don't know why am I so attached to an attention wh0re like this...it's killing me.

SemperDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you stay away, I can't stop you but It's the best thing to do. There is always someone better no matter how hard you look at it, just takes a lot of soul searching just let time past by and one day you'll look back and laugh at your old self for acting like such a fool"

R.C

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ended my 3 year LTR with Dana one month ago. I cannot believe how every single word of this topic fits my ex PERFECTLY. Like a god damn glove.

Saddest part of all is that I always saw it. Every single aspect explained in the OP , I saw it. I saw what was hiding beyond the beautiful face with big puppy eyes.I saw my own destruction. Ultimately , I had not acted on it. I deluded myself in false hope.

Dana would cry and beg for forgiveness when forced to look at the havoc her ways wrecked upon me.
"You're so right R.C. I'm terrible , I'm so sorry,I don't deserve you. I will change ,I promise you."

This is her most powerful weapon. The sincerity in her voice was beyond doubt. She truly was sorry. For a brief moment of time , the demon within her would lose it's grasp of Dana and the actual human would come to light.

Regardless,all is soon forgotten. The next day the human dies again only to be briefly resurrected later on,when history repeats itself.The demon,however,he only becomes ever more powerful.

I am truly shocked by the truth of this topic. It's so dazzling to read the OP as I feel even I couldn't have written it better,although I lived every moment of it. I only wish I'd have found it sooner.I never understood how something so beautiful can be so foul.

"How could such a wonderful display of life and beauty be so rotten inside ? I might be wrong,I surely am. But I'm almost always right...I should end this before it ends me.I have to trust myself. I always do.
*sees her in tears of pain and regret*
No...no , I'm wrong. I must be wrong.She truly is sorry. She's in pain , it must be sincere.I will allow another chance."

Dana is nothing short of a living paradox.

All she displays is all she wants to be. She wants to be good ,kind and loving.
That's why Dana will brake down in tears when she sees the emotional pain she causes you. She regrets it deeply.But she doesn't regret her action,no,she just regrets your pain. She will find excuses , some of them ridiculously exaggerated. You see right through them.Everyone does.But she won't. Any excuse , no matter how paper thin is good enough for her because she believes it with utter conviction. Anything but accept that she made a mistake. A mistake = imperfection. No matter how much she loves you,no matter how much she cares for you...nothing is stronger than her fear of imperfection.

And again,no matter what you do ,how much you love her , you can even put her life above that of yourself , your parents , friends and brothers , she will NEVER love you more than she loves herself. She wishes it , sometimes pretends she does , but ultimately,does not.

Dana is a vicious addiction. Beware of her.When times are good you will be blissfully happy with her. She'll share your love and cherish it. But once she hurts you , expect nothing more than even more pain. She will not be there for you , she will be there against you. You will carry your own self through the hurricane and she'll only be there to push you back constantly throwing obstacles in your way.

Your relationship with her will be a non-stop roller-coaster of emotional ups and downs. Few can withstand it. And those that do rarely end up in one piece when it's over.

That's the only constant. Sooner or later ,it will be over. And when it does , you'll be shattered and spend months to pick up the scattered pieces while she'll be basking in the attention of her new boyfriend.

Like I said,few can withstand the ride. Those that do are always gonna be remembered by Dana. After she's done with you she'll leap in a world of would-be challengers. Rarely will she find another strong enough to complete the course. And even if she does , chances are you're still the alltime champion.

As time passes ,she will be more and more disgusted with the unworthy that throw themselves at her.

Years will pass and she'll call out to you. For her,you have been the best. But you are now enlightened. You will not make the same mistake twice.

And so the paradox ends. Dana will always regret letting the man strong (or stupid,depends) enough to resist her demon go. She will probably end up leading a miserable life with a man she feels disgusted to call husband while you'll be drinking your ****tail on a beach ,somewhere in Hawaii , enjoying the beautiful life of the DJ.

EVONIK

Reaction score
R.C said:
And again,no matter what you do ,how much you love her , you can even put her life above that of yourself , your parents , friends and brothers , she will NEVER love you more than she loves herself. She wishes it , sometimes pretends she does , but ultimately,does not.

Great post R.C. I agree with everything only I believe that she NEVER loves, she neither love herself, because she is incapable to love. She knows it deeply and she hates herself for this. She doesn't know love, the only thing she knows is NEED and CONTROL. If someone loves her, she will use and hurt him. Either you capitulate and become an empty shell of yourself or you run away, ignore her for ever and learn how to avoid women like this.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone have narcissistic traits these days, some are just genuine narcissists. Humans are designed to be selfish, these NPDs takes it to the extreme and they are extremely unreliable friends/mates.
You have to constantly prove to be high value, have something to offer and give them compliments. If you have nothing good to offer, you are worthless in their eyes. Narcissists loves to talk bad about other people, dress up in expensive clothes and get status (money, expensive clothes/house/car, high value partner, many friends, be seen by everyone) in society. Many successful people are narcissists, because they desire to be on top.

Needless to say I've met my fair share of narcissists and people with disorders. My father has NPD, my mother has HPD, all her partners when I grew up were NPDs, my boss is a NPD. I try to to avoid them as much as possible and sweep every person I meet to see if they have a personality disorder, which MANY people in todays society does.

I have narcissistic personality disorder myself and it has become very palpable recently.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a relationship with Dana for 7 months. I just recently broke up with her.

While being single again after dating Dana for 7 months is a huge relief, I strangely feel sad as well. Most of all I feel disappointed. Disappointed in her for being the little demon she is and not the angel I thought she was, but most of all disappointed in myself for putting up with her for so long.

The worst part is, I knew Dana was not an angel for a long time. The warning signs where there early on. I was not blind, I saw them. I simply pretended not to see them. I was willful ignorant. I tried to convince myself that Dana wasn't really like that, she was just going through a rough patch in life, she just had some difficulties to deal with, once she got past them she and things would get better, really.

But she never got past her rough patch. In those 7 months her miserably little life and our failing relationship only got worse. Until I finally looked at myself in the mirror and saw nothing but a frustrated chump staring back at me. She made me miserable, I was nothing more than a shadow of who I once was. I had taken the red pill long before I met her, and yet she managed to drag me all the way back into Beta town.

But I'm free again now. She's gone. And now it's time for me to get back into shape and channel the inner Alpha again. Time to get back into the game. This time I won't let Dana or any girl like her bring me down. I learned my lesson the hard way.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What he said ^^^^^

that's the only thing they're good for. Have to be emotionally detached from the situation, and they are quite a lot of fun. Sex is great anyway, just have to care less and keep options open with other women. Always.