Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever had to sign an nda before?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drug test plenty.But not alot of non disclosure agreements.what has been your experience.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drug test plenty.But not alot of non disclosure agreements.what has been your experience.
Yes. Usually not a big deal, guess depends what it applies too, essentially you can't share certain information. In business, usually is you are exposed to information they do not reveal to pubic.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Yes its common in business. I've made others sign NDA's too. I've dealt with all type of contracts.. I also know how to terminate contracts. Its good **** to know if you're in business. You'll learn as you go and when things come up.. Its not hard though, there's templates for everything for you guys who cannot afford the appropriate lawyers. Just met with a patent attorney about some stuff the other day. Amazing gal, came to me, I didn't even have to go to her office.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I work in an industry with lots of non-public proprietary trade secrets. So it’s the first step in taking on a new client, always.

What you gotta learn is to narrow the scope of the language sometimes and to navigate conflicts of interest.

My late father was an accomplished attorney and taught me a great deal about contract law and how it works.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've signed them for engineering related jobs. Pretty common. Helps protect intellectual property and prototype designs.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. They are common. The truth is they can't stop you from disclosing things. There's a threat of a lawsuit but that's expensive for companies and they can't put toothpaste back in a tube. The real threat is damage to your professional character, i.e. this guy can't keep a secret. I'm not saying you shouldn't abide, just saying they are toothless. Exception being the gov't which can put you in jail.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it really depends on the length of the NDA, like if your breaking a year long NDA that is a really really bad look where as if your breaking a lifetime NDA in under a year I feel like that's not as bad although obviously that would depend on the severity of the NDA'd information

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many, especially working for aerospace and defence or government clients, but I’ve signed maybe 10-15 in the last 8 years.

What’s the issue?