Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has the nightlife scene changed, or is it just me?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
although i haven't tried this tactic myself, i would think that volunteering would be a great way to meet women.

i'd think that most charity / humanistic places that use volunteers are probably swarming with hot / cute high quality chics.

church is another place. sit in the middle pew and whip your pecker out in the middle of the sermon and see which ladies smile at you. :p

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I DO wonder though if my lack of enthusiasm for "going out on the weekends" is something WRONG with me. If I SHOULD be out there with a lot of energy trying to "crack sets" and chase tail.
I barely ever go out to clubs and I have no motivation to. But when I do go out, I talk to ever chick in the club and I dance up a storm. I much rather prefer picking up chicks in malls, grocery stores, or anywhere else. It's easy when you're smooth talking and have the balls to approach anyone. Plus you know exactly what you're getting because you actually see the girl in "daylight". Also, you'll stumble upon girls that don't go out! You'll find girls with real jobs that don't go to the bar every weekend and get drunk. It's an amazing revelation I've stumbled upon... the only catch is that you have to have the testicles to approach.