Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has speed seduction worked for you?

Has SS worked on you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG I am the first to say yes... yay... how boring to know that now.

Mr Unique, I am pissed at you, for not adding anything to that other thread now... I thought this was going to be a useful poll. This better turn out to be worth something.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

look at the results, should we be surprised No is winning so far?

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to add the question mark

Last edited:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to argue about this? Why did I ask that? That was a dumb question, of course you do!

You wouldn't be asking, if ytou didn't want a mature discussion right ,Mr. Unique;)

I hope you can live up to your name, what's so unique in your thinking, about why you are SURPIRSED that SS doesn't work? You may have been the first to say no, I was the first to say yes, does this make it our own battle? I don't think so, SS is not mine to claim, I can argue in favour of it though, in as many different ways as I know how, and that you teach me. So let's go big boi!

Tell me, why hasn't SS worked for you?

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not voted cause I have no experience to the SS technique, I want to know if it worked on others, I am not claiming it doesnt work I ve never said that. I just wanna know if it works. I just read the gunwitch method I should of read along time ago and now im interested, is there anything wrong with that?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Unique
look at the results, should we be surprised No is winning so far
I'm practicing on you right now.... now tell me, are you not still speaking to me?

I look back at my other post, and see I wasn't doing it right, but I improvised, and still hit a target I didn't think of looking at. Do you know why I responded to you last thread? I thought you were making a statement, I thought you had left a period at the end of that sentence, your grammar was lacking, and I fell into your trap, whether you set it, or not.

After you responded with "I have not voted cause I have no experience to the SS technique, I want to know if it worked on others, I am not claiming it doesnt work I ve never said that. I just wanna know if it works. I just read the gunwitch method I should of read along time ago and now im interested, is there anything wrong with that?" I had to look back, I believed I had missed a question mark, and reread the entire sentence. Turns out, it was left blank. Good job:)

You have experience with it, whether you care to learn what experience, or not, people have made you angry, I have, people have made you interested, I have. I am not bragging, it's the truth, hope you like what your hearing.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I edited my post, I made a clear mistake. That was really a question but I forgot to put a question mark.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Unique
I edited my post, I made a clear mistake. That was really a question but I forgot to put a question mark.
lol, whipped *woopah!* thanks for adding the question mark, it means a lot to me.

Makes you more of a man to admit your mistakes and ask questions, instead of making vague comments. You just made your argument that much stronger... and it is STILL a plea fr an arguement, I think:D

"should we be surprised No is winning so far?"

Should we be surprised? I believe in what I've heard about SS, especially if I am honest about it, I can make people have feelings for me almost instantly, and instantaneously. Just read this next line.

"I **** ***** cats"

Hear how I said ***** louder than the rest of the words?

Edit: 15 year olds might read this thread, they will cry if they hear the word pussy cat.