Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone had any SUCCESS lately??

Gulyaban

Reaction score
joe12345 said:
damn if thats true i feel for you! look forward not back
:box:

i sometimes think its a nightmare and gonna wake up..smiling is becuz of my anger to myself..inside is burning like hell...

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just got promoted, earning $8000 per month. Highest earner among my peers. Guy friends respect me, looking forward to be like me. Good looking but skinny. Thus. going to hit the gym

I consider the greatest success as of now is to master my self-control of my emotions. I haven't mastered it. And i am putting my first step in now.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am treading water financially, but my lifestyle is satisfying. In terms of women, I have been on a good streak for the last few months........sometimes I find myself trying to spin too much, but the rewards outweigh the effort. LIFE IS GOOOOOOD

int3l

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you reap what you sow. I've been a lazy bum these past few months so things are pretty ****ty but it's the here and now that matters. I guess knowing that's a form of success...now i just need to capitalize on it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am "The Francisco", that is my success! :D

Seriously, being able to genuinely like the person that you are right here, right now does wonders to your overall state of being.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
...I guess it shouldnt matter, a true DJ wouldnt care I guess but its definitely going to make work a lot more bearable. :eek: ...
Notice and appreciate the little things... :up:

styles07

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find strange...

...is that you're a surgeon that does well with women allegedly. Why are you on here? I don't lend much credibility to people who say 'boned'. I got a laugh out of the story though so thanks.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listened to hot 40 something woman talk about how she " Did not do a very good job raising my two kids ." I managed to listen in a detached manner and resisted giving ANY ADVICE. I said almost nothing. After an hour she warmly thank me for "being there ".. Another charity job well done.