Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hard to read this one. Dating for about a month

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I restarted the Match app again, and I have several women reaching out to me. Which, I find surprising, not due to looks or anything, but I live in the suburbs. Everything around here is a drive. Even the other women who I am conversing with are about 20 - 30 mins away. Since I've not seen them in person yet, I have no idea if they are hotter than this one. Again, I felt a strong connection, so that was why I was playing her game a bit. I do not know if she will reach out, but if she does, we'll see. She's not much of a planner, more of a spur of the moment type of thing. Was certainly surprised to learn she was going away during the weekend. This one reached out to me, not vice-versa. I knew she was far, so I was surprised that she reached out. I know this as where I work has several locations around her county and about a block where she lives (she knows this). So, TBH, I'm in her city a few times a week. She mentioned a few weeks back that she was surprised that I didn't stop by or call her to tell her I was around the corner. I waited a few weeks and took a shot in the dark and called. No biggie. I do not care how hot the b!tch is, if she doesn't reach out and I am doing all the chasing, no bueno for me.

I do not get attached so easily. I just try to figure out what the fvck they are thinking by their actions. They make very little sense. Then again, when have you known a woman to make a logical decision in regard to emotions?

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's really nothing strange about her behavior. This is all in your head. Would you seriously prefer a stage 5 clinger constantly calling you and wanting to see you all the time?
The one before her I had that. Hot too, but daddy issues and she lived with her parents (which I found odd). She also would tempt with sex, then pull away. Drove me nuts. Kicked her azz to the curb pretty quick.

Hold OFF on the spontaneous calls for same night dinner dates. That's typically "BF" behavior, no need rush into that. Let her "ping" you and you set-up the date.
Agreed. I was just in the area and I was hoping to get it in since the weekend was ruined due to her period. Backing way off. No more first contact from me. It will be hard (her azz is amazing), but I will see where these other one's go. It's been two weeks since sex. Getting a bit antsy.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
She would get crushed. If ya take care of yourself you can look awesome 45+ man or woman. Look at Stacey dash, what is she like 48, looks great even if she was 32 or 33 years old she'd look great.
You'd be surprised how many b!tches drop the bomb once they are comfy. Messed up sh!t. Only dating and fvcking b!tches in shape now. Though, b!tches with a bit more meat on them give some decent head.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
let the betch pay if she offers; then she is more invested in future interactions.
True. Made that mistake. That was a different b!tch. I do not think I let a b!tch pay ever. Following Corey Wayne, he says to always pay, so I picked up the tab. I need to work on that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way not to get attached to a hot chick is to treat her like she’s alwsys seeing someone else. If you can sort out not getting attached you have the upper hand and she’ll come to you. Most guys fawn over them, but if you’re different they’re like “who the **** Is this ******* who isn’t hitting me up 24/7?” Subconsciously
You CANNOT fawn over a "hot girl". That's considered submitting and you already lost. I like your approach.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me about 2 hours ago. It seemed she was nervous and had little to say. She opened up. Umm, hi. Hello I said. Umm, how are you. I'm doing well. You? Yea, umm... well, I like you but I need to stop dating you. I said, okay. No biggie. Ciao and hung up the phone.

Very bewildering call. Felt like she was being pressured into calling me. She could had just sent a text or just waited til I faded away. I wasn't going to call her again.

Last edited:

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit of a tangent but how do you find eHarmony compared to other sites?

So far I've tried PoF and OkC, I regularely get matches on PoF but OkC is awful IMO, almost no activity there at all and only one date from it in a long time.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, plates fall man. Early stages of dating is pretty similar to having a fück buddy. Meet them up 1x maybe 2x a week. So essentially your gut was right with this one. 2-3mo is probably my average with some woman, they will either drop or I'll lose interest. Shït red flags can pop up at anytime.

@RangerMIke had a great post about his past plates using men to get other men to commit to them. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case with this broad. It's sooo true, it's dog eat dog out there man. Oh well, in all reality you'll probably forget her name within a few months. Keep on sarging dude.

Last edited:

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit of a tangent but how do you find eHarmony compared to other sites?

So far I've tried PoF and OkC, I regularely get matches on PoF but OkC is awful IMO, almost no activity there at all and only one date from it in a long time.
Never tried POF, but OKC changed their messaging rules so a lot of matches dropped off. eHarmony used to be of higher quality, but you see a lot of women using eHarmony and Match, POF, etc. Now, doesn't seem to be many. Seems many of the women on OLD are missing something or damaged.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably ask why she has changed her mind, but that probably wouldn't change a thing. Better earlier than too late, good for you.
Not going to run after a woman who doesn't want me. She should notice how fortunate it was to have me around. She didn't, so take care.

She may be playing some sort of game, as I've never heard I like you but I need to stop dating you. Was this the time for me to chime in and say, oh, but, we had a good thing going, etc. Nope, I am too old and have too much respect for myself to play that game. I am not an orbiter.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, plates fall man. Early stages of dating is pretty similar to having a fück buddy. Meet them up 1x maybe 2x a week. So essentially your gut was right with this one. 2-3mo is probably my average with some woman, they will either drop or I'll lose interest. Shït red flags can pop up at anytime.

@RangerMIke had a great post about his past plates using men to get other men to commit to them. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case with this broad. It's sooo true, it's dog eat dog out there man. Oh well, in all reality you'll probably forget her name within a few months. Keep on sarging dude.
I knew we were on shaky ground when just she was blocking my hands from touching her boobs and butt when she came over. Then add the lack of communication. I do not think she went away this past weekend to where she said, so surprise, she's a liar. Think of it. She said she was going to the cape, about 4.5 hour drive, yet she called me on Sunday evening. Who would drive 4.5 hours in horrible weather to stay a day, and then shoot back home another 4.5 hours then first thing call me to say that sh!t? Makes little sense. I even asked, how was your trip. She said a little windy. LOL. If she was where she said she was, it was 60 mile an hour winds +.

No need to lie, just tell me from the get go and stop wasting my time.

I wonder if the sex wasn't good enough. We only had it three times two weeks ago, but I was being very careful as she had a concussion in early January. She claimed she made a police report and everything due to the incident. Thus, I couldn't really be that rough or aggressive. Who knows. I was usually pretty good at that department. I got the previous one before her to squirt nearly every time.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last six weeks, aside from when she was "sick", she reached out once. She's also active on Match...
First, you live too far from each other. Ideally, you want to date a chick that lives 20 minutes away or less. Second, she's only reached out to you once. She's obviously not that interested and is still on Match entertaining other dudes. Just move on Brother. DO NOT contact her again and instead date chicks closer to home, driving an hour to date someone sucks (been there). If this chick hits you up again great. If not, you saved yourself anymore mental frustration in the dating game.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems many of the women on OLD are missing something or damaged.
My observation too. A lot of narcissists and very low self esteem people who are looking to marry whoever they can get a date with immediately (ironic opposites of the spectrum, huh?)

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you live too far from each other. Ideally, you want to date a chick that lives 20 minutes away or less. Second, she's only reached out to you once. She's obviously not that interested and is still on Match entertaining other dudes. Just move on Brother. DO NOT contact her again and instead date chicks closer to home, driving an hour to date someone sucks (been there). If this chick hits you up again great. If not, you saved yourself anymore mental frustration in the dating game.
Yes, I agree, distance was an issue. However, she reached out to me first on eHarmony, not vice-versa. Anyway, wasn't planning on contacting her again. I deleted her texts and number from my phone. I live in a rural area. 99% of the women I meet are 20 - 40 minutes away. It's suburbia, nothing I can do about that. I screwed my social life when I bought a home here, but I was married. What can I say. We learn from our mistakes, and I will learn from this one.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
My observation too. A lot of narcissists and very low self esteem people who are looking to marry whoever they can get a date with immediately (ironic opposites of the spectrum, huh?)
The one I briefly dated in Sept. was exactly this. The only thing she had going for her was a hot body and she would say if I do not move in with a guy I am dating within a year, I'm out. I dropped her a few weeks later. She WAS a stage 5 clinger.

This one, yes, had the beauty, but no goals for marriage or kids; which is fine by me. I am sure there is/was something else since her age, never married and never had a longer relationship than 3 years. Who knows anymore. Women lie. Men lie. It's how the game is played. Basically, it's a race to the bottom in a zero sum game.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can sense your desperation. Even if you have not overtly said anything or really done anything, women can 'feel' it. You need to pull back and date some other people, or get busy doing something else so you NATURALLY ignore her a little, and let her chase you. Wait 2 weeks or so, and call and set up a date again with her. Or, tell her to come to your place because you are making dinner, and bring some wine.
I agree with you until the part about "in 2 weeks unless you're dating in some Amish country a chick being around in two weeks is a fairy tale. Good luck with that

These women move at the speed of light, they have guys lined up before you even close the door. make no mistake about it

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was looking for a reaction. You didn't give her one. You're done. She's done. Move on and do not look back. I never press rewind when a dating or relationship doesn't work out. I am sure it smarts a bit, but you'll be fine. Besides, as the other poster noted, you two lived too far away. You got it in, be happy with that.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never tried POF, but OKC changed their messaging rules so a lot of matches dropped off. eHarmony used to be of higher quality, but you see a lot of women using eHarmony and Match, POF, etc. Now, doesn't seem to be many. Seems many of the women on OLD are missing something or damaged.
I hate to admit it but with probably close to 10yrs experience with OLD y'all are right.

OLD for the most part is full of single moms and alpha widows. Your less "social" woman can be found there too. POF is bottom of the barrel, if you have the skills you can get some to come to your house on first date. Obviously these will be the desperate and or horny ones.

OLD is great for easy sex, spring/summer months are the best months.

Bahaha I just realized you said she went to Nantucket during the Nor'Easter, what a fücking liar. Oh man nobody goes to an island during a storm. Oh well shït happens, good luck man.

Last edited:

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but with probably close to 10yrs experience with OLD y'all are right.

OLD for the most part is full of single moms and alpha widows. Your less "social" woman can be found there too. POF is bottom of the barrel, if you have the skills you can get some to come to your house on first date. Obviously these will be the desperate and or horny ones.

OLD is great for easy sex, spring/summer months are the best months.

Bahaha I just realized you said she went to Nantucket during the Nor'Easter, what a fücking liar. Oh man nobody goes to an island during a storm. Oh well shït happens, good luck man.
She prob. with another dude this weekend and last weekend when she was "sick". When she told me she was going to Nantucket, I said during a storm? She said ,yea. I said okay, be safe and stay dry. I knew she was lying through her teeth. That is why if one is going to lie, why even call me up and say what she did? She was expecting a response to make herself feel better? I just turned to a logical neutral response and hung up the phone. Now watch, when the dude pumps her and dumps her and she reaches out... Silence from me. How women behave is so delusional it is not funny.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to let go thinking about her. It's how it is, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

More or less women are a tool of evolution - if there's war around, conserative values are in value because they allow you to stay safe and women are (in overal) nicer and value male that can secure peace.

When threat of war or famine or violence were diminished by the advance of the western civilization, women turned to their roots to unleash full of their femininity - peace is boring as there is abundance of peace, decent is common, so there's no need for decent, violence can be fun - they even fantasize about being brutalized (as rape has been so rare these days that it became a sexual fantasy rather than real threat).

Take a seat and observe the downfall of traditional man or stick with the winners - this civilization will eventually fall so we can have fun as well, who cares?

No doubt. It's all good. I'm selective on who I sleep with. I thought I had started to build a connection, I guess I was wrong. I wonder if she didn't enjoy herself with the sex? I wasn't as rough or aggressive as I normally am, as she had injured her neck in the beginning of the year, so I took it easy on the switching and pulling. Spent 20+ minutes on foreplay, which she seemed to like. It just plays over and over in my head. It will fade as time passes.