Happy

Discussion in 'Don Juan Tips' started by Brazilian_Blues_Boy, Jun 29, 2003.

1. disciple

disciple Senior Don Juan

Damn man, you've got to be the happiest motherf*cka walking on this earth.

I don't like happy people, they are so damn.........HAPPY!!!!!!

LOL Hahaha!!!!! Just kiddin man.

See, I'm happy too.

On the serious side, this is a good post about appreciating the simple joys and beauty of life.

Nice work!!

2. skeeloo

skeeloo Senior Don Juan

this post has some good points about upliftment- but on the other hand i agree with what paul said- i dont want to recapture some childhood fantasy nonsense-look at micheal jackson-lol. i worked with kids before and dont wana come home looking at more kids ranting about my business all day why do you think most married people with kids take time away from thier childrfen to do adult stuff .(though i would still like to have kids later on im still young now)

anyway i think adults should take life easier and have as mush funas possible but not in a child like way.
    i wana go sky diving and skiing ,skating or whateva for God shake, i dont find fun in sniffing roses and running around like a kid but i appreciate them things though.
    like the sunrise in a nice tropical island .:)

3. astrojaevko

astrojaevko Don Juan

5 stars and BUMP. When in a social setting remember this tip... no I think I'll remember it 24/7 instead. Excellent.

4. Mojo604

Mojo604 Senior Don Juan

This thread should go in the Bible. great stuff

5. Void

Void Master Don Juan

BBB I love you man. :D

6. Kerensky

Kerensky Master Don Juan

This post made me so happy.

7. Freeman

Freeman Senior Don Juan

Hey man Good stuff--Really. can i add you to my friends list?

8. proScribe

proScribe Don Juan

sh1t aside from the above bickering and fighting over wether to be optimistic or pestimistic is highly unimportant:

I will be in this state of mind tomarrow BBB and, if I like it, for the rest of my life. matter a fact i should reread it to soke it all in.

just because you had a happy ending, some people are unforgiving, they think this board is all about getting a girl. they think they need one to be free.

just like the smokers, crack adicts and fiends, they are adicted. They may never see happiness, i however have, just havent embraced it quite as well as it seems you have.

"fresh water and fruit" i love that and ill bring a bottle and a green apple to school tomarrow.

on serenity, "Unaffected by disturbance; calm and unruffled" it then is true what you say, happiness and sadness are separate from serenity. I envy that you walk with serenity, and a complimenting happiness as it comes to you.

"Be determined, and live for your dreams... Scream, fight, run...
    Feel the strength of the determination that drives us to succed in your bones... Go for that feeling and allow it to help you do your best in sports, in social life and in bussiness life..."

love this paragraph because it is filled with passion. For the people that only see this as rhetoric, it is you that doesnt want to work, you are being lazy. BBB told you where a million "tips" lie, just in that last paragraph..

"If you honestly talk to people not wanting anything back from them, the whole universe conspires for you..."

I also envy you for this line BBB. In never expecting a returning amount of happiness, any return is INFINTY! (just as my math teacher taught us, anything devided by 0 is infinity) truely a wonderful lesson. thank you.

"Hug, hug a lot of people... hug your sister, your brother and all of your friends... a hug makes you feel human... and make other people happy..."

I will deffinately be huging a lot of people tomarrow as I hardly show love to the friends and pretty much family that I surround myself with. It is almost shameful, we have all been through some type of drama, some more than others, but i should still show my appreciation, as i at times am not the best friend.

"listen to music that makes you want to dance !!"

I too have expierienced the feeling where you just start dancing, not the pop music crap type of dancing, the type i am refering to is the type that cant be described, or even remembered thru words. it just comes, but when it comes it is the truest representation of you at that time in your life.

"Some people exist, some people survive, some live"
    --
    "Don't exist, don't survive, don't live...

Make it unforgettable... time's to short not to be made unforgettable..."

ah yes.. throughout the forum the question is asked, which one are you? which one do you want to be? made me at least a little bit more aware of the many paths i have the chance to lead myself down. But i love how you have your spin on it. its really relavent to people like u and me, still in high school. but really to anyone that doesnt wanna be that somebody, you know the exetremely boring waste of time types..

"Happiness is a gift that increases when shared... instead of saving it for you, share with the others... it is like a fire that will fade quickly if you don't use it to light as many torches as you can..."

this really reminds me of another quoted legenary thinker, the Buddha.

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. "
    -- Buddha

You are on the path of greatness it seems BBB.

"Smile, a smile attracts people like a beautiful flower attracts bees...
    A smile is the speak of the soul... you can't fake, and even if you fake it, it's better than nothing you know??"

Even during the boring or most intensely sadest moment in your life you can smile, and if it doesnt make your life happier, then it has the power to make another's easier. Thru them hopefully you can find an easier life.

As the great Tupac Shakur once wrote:

"The power of A Smile
    4 Renee'

The power of a gun can kill
    and the power of Fire can Burn
    The power of wind can chill
    and the power of the mind can learn
    The power of anger can rage
    inside until it tears u apart
    But the Power of a Smile
    espeacially yours can heal a frozan Heart"

deep,
    pro

9. Kerensky

Kerensky Master Don Juan

So much hating recently. I'd to give this a lil BUMP.

Thanks BBB...whereever you are. :up:

10. Spirit Fingers

Spirit Fingers Don Juan

This is a really great post from back in the day. Felt great to read it again.

-Dan

11. flipstylez

flipstylez New Member

Cool Post Mang.. I'm glad your sharing happiness in this forum.. brings me back to reality.. away from the school work.. Thanks.

12. Last Man Standing

Last Man Standing Banned

Bump - good post!

Did you notice? BBB didn't even mention that you needed a woman to be happy!

13. eyedogg

eyedogg Don Juan

damn good point LMS!

BBB - Great Post! Keep em coming

14. TheGameMaster

TheGameMaster Don Juan

another absolute gem that i cannot help but bump. enjoy

15. Hikapo

Hikapo Don Juan

bump!

respect for BBB!

16. JohnChops

JohnChops Master Don Juan

No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
    bump for the cold hearted people out there to make their hearts warm again!

17. om1xr

om1xr Senior Don Juan

A Real Gem!

18. JohnChops

JohnChops Master Don Juan

No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
    thank you to whoever bumped my favorite BBB thread, much love.