Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Happy

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, you've got to be the happiest motherf*cka walking on this earth.

I don't like happy people, they are so damn.........HAPPY!!!!!!

LOL Hahaha!!!!! Just kiddin man.

See, I'm happy too.

On the serious side, this is a good post about appreciating the simple joys and beauty of life.

Nice work!!

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this post has some good points about upliftment- but on the other hand i agree with what paul said- i dont want to recapture some childhood fantasy nonsense-look at micheal jackson-lol. i worked with kids before and dont wana come home looking at more kids ranting about my business all day why do you think most married people with kids take time away from thier childrfen to do adult stuff .(though i would still like to have kids later on im still young now)

anyway i think adults should take life easier and have as mush funas possible but not in a child like way.
i wana go sky diving and skiing ,skating or whateva for God shake, i dont find fun in sniffing roses and running around like a kid but i appreciate them things though.
like the sunrise in a nice tropical island .:)

astrojaevko

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 stars and BUMP. When in a social setting remember this tip... no I think I'll remember it 24/7 instead. Excellent.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread should go in the Bible. great stuff

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB I love you man. :D

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Yes brothers, Happiness!!

I've got a lot, and I want to share with you... lately I've been having a lot of experiences with human beings...interactions that are teaching a lot about human nature... and, after intense reading of the "Wear Sunscreen" poem , I will share some of the things I've lived in these last days...

First, and foremost, eat a lot of cereals on a daily basis and drink a lot of fresh water... it will make good to your over all health and happiness... eating more fruits and vegetables and less industrialized food makes you happier...

In the morning, take a time to stretch, smell the fresh air and watch the sunrise... Feel it's warm getting to you and the fresh air filling you up with energy... if you can't understand the beauty of this, then please, do me a favor, stop reading.

Talking about understanding the beauty, understand the beauty of children, who play, cry, sing, laugh and scream like crazy... yes, they are crazy... and so were you... and that's a craziness you don't suffer, it's one that you enjoy every minute of it...

When we grow, they teach us to be mature, which means boring, sad, depressed and lonely... don't let the spark of that craziness ever fade away...

Talk to older people... talk to people who are making things happen in the background and you don't even think about...
This means the bus driver, the doorman, the security guy from your school... they all come from places far away from yours and they all lead lifes that you can't even imagine... and you can learn more about life with them in 30 minutes than in school for 12 years...

They see the youth, and remember of their own youth times... and they remember the things they wish they knew, and try to warn us... even knowing that we'll not understand...

Understand... understand people... understand that some love you but can't express it in the way you prefer, and also understand that some people will never love you in any conceivable way... just don't waste your time with those... or waste, but always learn your lesson...

Don't be afraid of having a heart, of liking people, loving people and being happy and sad and broken... just don't use your heart as a Hate Warehouse... it was made to hold love and happiness... whereas the other feelings get into your blood until you execrate them...

Do something new everyday...even if it is taking a different bus, or eating something you never did before... you're bound to have nice surprises...

Don't expect much from people... thinking better... don't expect anything from people... just let things flow and be happy with the surprises... If you honestly talk to people not wanting anything back from them, the whole universe conspires for you...

Have naive, silly and honest fun with people... laugh with them, make them laugh, learn how to make people laugh with the masters... that gives you a serenity and a feeling of fulfillment that is close to a blessing... it's a gift from above...

Learn to understand and love your family... you're nothing but the concretization of their love and their dreams... Isn't that a tremendous honor??
This couple spent months, or even years just thinking about you, making sure that everything was perfect for you?? Be grateful and make the happy, by being happy and nice to them...

Be careful with other people's heart... they're so worried about letting you come in touch with them, so you must not let them down... respect their hearts and make them feel happier !!

Happiness is a gift that increases when shared... instead of saving it for you, share with the others... it is like a fire that will fade quickly if you don't use it to light as many torches as you can...

Be determined, and live for your dreams... Scream, fight, run...
Feel the strength of the determination that drives us to succed in your bones... Go for that feeling and allow it to help you do your best in sports, in social life and in bussiness life...

Dance, dance and sing a lot... don't be a stupid metalhead, listen to music that make you dance and dance... dance is a gift to the mankind... the gift of letting all the differences apart, and be happy in a delicious activity...dancing releases endorphines... dancing makes you happier and healthier... listen to music that makes you want to dance !!

Understand that both passion and hate, lust and boredom, happiness and sadness aren't lasting... they'll come and go, in waves... ever growing waves...

But learn that small happiness like dogs or getting the ball for the kids are things that make you feel serene... and serenity is greater than happiness and sadness... Hunt happiness, but walk always with serenity...

Old people are serene... they know that their time is gone... their lessons were learned... so they find joy in things like sunrises, fresh air, the moon, the stars, couples walking hand-in-hand, kids running around...

Friends... make many friends... make effords to have real friends, and to be a friend... friends will teach you how to be patient... and in exchange for the hard times of learning it, they'll give you attention...they'll care for you and make your serenity come back.

Smile, a smile attracts people like a beautiful flower attracts bees...
A smile is the speak of the soul... you can't fake, and even if you fake it, it's better than nothing you know??

Look to people... give them attention, they want to be noticed, they do a lot of things thinking more about other people than theirselves... tell them that their hair looks great and their new piercing is awesome...

Listen to people... just as you... sometimes they just want to be understood... they want to share what they're going through... listen without expecting to be listened... one day, when you really really need to be listened, you'll be...

Hug, hug a lot of people... hug your sister, your brother and all of your friends... a hug makes you feel human... and make other people happy...

Kiss, kiss people in the cheek, when they're you friends, and when you love them, kiss them in the lips.. show your love without words...

Don't do things expecting the same in reward...do them, and don't expect people to do anything for you...because when you really really need... you'll receive...

Some people exist, some people survive, some live

And some are remembered forever... they mark the life of the people and the places they pass in a way that everybody smiles when they think of you... and that is priceless... that is why we all live for...

Be like a comet, that lights everything on it's path, to disappear, and go light other places... and like all the comets, someday you'll comeback, and the beauty of you fire will already be legendary.

Don't exist, don't survive, don't live...

Make it unforgettable... time's to short not to be made unforgettable...

And I leave now, desiring you a lot of love and affection, happiness and serenity in your lives...

Sincerely, from this motherf*cker who really really loves you

BBB

Hey man Good stuff--Really. can i add you to my friends list?

proScribe

Don Juan
Reaction score
sh1t aside from the above bickering and fighting over wether to be optimistic or pestimistic is highly unimportant:

I will be in this state of mind tomarrow BBB and, if I like it, for the rest of my life. matter a fact i should reread it to soke it all in.

just because you had a happy ending, some people are unforgiving, they think this board is all about getting a girl. they think they need one to be free.

just like the smokers, crack adicts and fiends, they are adicted. They may never see happiness, i however have, just havent embraced it quite as well as it seems you have.

"fresh water and fruit" i love that and ill bring a bottle and a green apple to school tomarrow.

on serenity, "Unaffected by disturbance; calm and unruffled" it then is true what you say, happiness and sadness are separate from serenity. I envy that you walk with serenity, and a complimenting happiness as it comes to you.

"Be determined, and live for your dreams... Scream, fight, run...
Feel the strength of the determination that drives us to succed in your bones... Go for that feeling and allow it to help you do your best in sports, in social life and in bussiness life..."

love this paragraph because it is filled with passion. For the people that only see this as rhetoric, it is you that doesnt want to work, you are being lazy. BBB told you where a million "tips" lie, just in that last paragraph..

"If you honestly talk to people not wanting anything back from them, the whole universe conspires for you..."

I also envy you for this line BBB. In never expecting a returning amount of happiness, any return is INFINTY! (just as my math teacher taught us, anything devided by 0 is infinity) truely a wonderful lesson. thank you.

"Hug, hug a lot of people... hug your sister, your brother and all of your friends... a hug makes you feel human... and make other people happy..."

I will deffinately be huging a lot of people tomarrow as I hardly show love to the friends and pretty much family that I surround myself with. It is almost shameful, we have all been through some type of drama, some more than others, but i should still show my appreciation, as i at times am not the best friend.

"listen to music that makes you want to dance !!"

I too have expierienced the feeling where you just start dancing, not the pop music crap type of dancing, the type i am refering to is the type that cant be described, or even remembered thru words. it just comes, but when it comes it is the truest representation of you at that time in your life.

"Some people exist, some people survive, some live"
--
"Don't exist, don't survive, don't live...

Make it unforgettable... time's to short not to be made unforgettable..."

ah yes.. throughout the forum the question is asked, which one are you? which one do you want to be? made me at least a little bit more aware of the many paths i have the chance to lead myself down. But i love how you have your spin on it. its really relavent to people like u and me, still in high school. but really to anyone that doesnt wanna be that somebody, you know the exetremely boring waste of time types..

"Happiness is a gift that increases when shared... instead of saving it for you, share with the others... it is like a fire that will fade quickly if you don't use it to light as many torches as you can..."

this really reminds me of another quoted legenary thinker, the Buddha.

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. "
-- Buddha

You are on the path of greatness it seems BBB.

"Smile, a smile attracts people like a beautiful flower attracts bees...
A smile is the speak of the soul... you can't fake, and even if you fake it, it's better than nothing you know??"

Even during the boring or most intensely sadest moment in your life you can smile, and if it doesnt make your life happier, then it has the power to make another's easier. Thru them hopefully you can find an easier life.

As the great Tupac Shakur once wrote:

"The power of A Smile
4 Renee'

The power of a gun can kill
and the power of Fire can Burn
The power of wind can chill
and the power of the mind can learn
The power of anger can rage
inside until it tears u apart
But the Power of a Smile
espeacially yours can heal a frozan Heart"

deep,
pro

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much hating recently. I'd to give this a lil BUMP.

Thanks BBB...whereever you are. :up:

flipstylez

Reaction score
Cool Post Mang.. I'm glad your sharing happiness in this forum.. brings me back to reality.. away from the school work.. Thanks.

Reaction score
Bump - good post!

Did you notice? BBB didn't even mention that you needed a woman to be happy!

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn good point LMS!

BBB - Great Post! Keep em coming

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
What can I say?

By implementing these suggested pills for happiness in your daily life. I can see where people will naturally gravitate towards you.

ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS, and old serene people.

Thanks bro