HandyAndy's progress journal

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvcking sweet, your diets looks awesome now mate. And the training's going good as well. keep it up!!

btw, about your family, don't worry about it, they surely see how much weight you've lost and will see what you're doing is working for you

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like what i see Handy

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Well I cant workout because of my ass. So I might as well keep posting my diet, every meal contains green tea and fish oil and I dont feel like typing that out 6 times

Meal 1: Few hardboiled eggs and sausage

Meal 2: Chicken breast and a heap of veggies + green tea

Meal 3: Beef + veggies!!!

Meal 4 - Green salad with ranch and olive oil + beeef

Meal 5 - couple packs of tuna with olive oil, awesome stuff

Im also scared squats and deadlifts are going to tear the cyst open again :p
hopefully not, to be continued :D

Last edited:

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get better Andy :)

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye, hope you get better soon. It gotta hurt like a ***** but on the positive side you'll have a great story to tell people in the future about your ass. Women seems to love that kind of **** how strange it may sound, just check some vids on youtube. :D

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys, no pain right now at all, I can sit and go places I just need to have my gauze re-packed into the wound but thats another story.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Meal 1: 3 eggs, sausage and cheese + green tea

Meal 2: Steak + cheese and green tea

Meal 3: Same as above

Meal 4: Krab (yum) veggies and green tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meal 5:

Last edited:

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Meal 1: 3 eggs and sausage + green tea

Meal 2: Chicken and beans + green tea

Meal 3: 2 beef patties with cheese + green tea

Meal 4: 2 Packets of tuna + olive oil and green tea

Meal 5: More beef patties with cheese and green tea lol

Wow so much green tea, anyways I have a question:

I noticed each fish oil pill has 10g of fat. Im taking around 6-7 possibly more every day. Does this count towards my fat grams, MINUS the fat im getting directly from my meals? See im not sure how much fat is too much, I just realized how much fat was in each pill + the fat im getting from food, just wondering if theres a limit or something, and Im also wondering if I dont get fats in my meals, if I can just pop a couple pills with each plate of food?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
I noticed each fish oil pill has 10g of fat.
What the hell kinda pills are you taking.. lol. Most pills have 1000mg of fish oil, which is 1g of fat. I sincerely doubt you have pills that are 10g fat, that's closing in on a tablespoon of oil, you'd have to have a HUGE pill for that.

That said, you live in California, maybe Arnie has put the local EFA's on a hypertrophy program.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahahaha @Alex. Send me some of those pills man.

Great to see everything falling into place Andy.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
What the hell kinda pills are you taking.. lol. Most pills have 1000mg of fish oil, which is 1g of fat. I sincerely doubt you have pills that are 10g fat, that's closing in on a tablespoon of oil, you'd have to have a HUGE pill for that.

That said, you live in California, maybe Arnie has put the local EFA's on a hypertrophy program.
Oh damn lol, my fault I was reading the calories instead, because Im used to most labels having fat first on the list :p Yeah 1 gram:crackup:

Last edited:

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys my cyst is pretty much completely gone now, and its just about done bleeding/draining, im not sure if its healed though, I feel comfortable bending over now to do certain workouts, the only thing im scared about is squats!

I have a check up with the surgeon next week and ill see what I can do about lifting weights.

Meal 1: 4 scrambled eggs with melted cheese + green tea

Meal 2: 3 Beef patties + cheese and mixed veggies

Snack: Bowl of popcorn

Meal 3: Meatballs and veggies

Meal 4: Same as above

Meal 5: Tuna and green tea

Last edited:

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
8/26/08

Meal 1: 4 boiled eggs

Meal 2: Few pieces of chicken legs

Meal 3: More leftover chicken from the last meal

Meal 4: 5 Boiled eggs with green tea

Meal 5: Tuna!

Last edited:

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Update here guys:

So you may know I formed another cyst, I took proper care of it and I prevented it from getting infected to form another painful abscess, it went from the size of a grape, its a little bigger than a pea right now. Its still draining right now, hopefully within the next few weeks it will be gone, if not, ill make an app. with my doctor to see whats up, ill also remember to ask him about me weight lifting again, until next time :)