Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handling Female Disrespect

sdg6656

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, quick question. Long story short, I was fairly good friends with this chick I’d met a year ago, never felt any attraction to her, but she was a good pivot and social proof, and had hooked me up with two or three of her friends. Lately, she had some **** go down with some afc guy she was dating for about a year and now is perpetually depressed, moaning about the past. She’s been blowing me off, and acting extremely rude, and discussed several of my personal secrets that I confided in her with people, including an ex of mine, which infuriated me, but i kept that under the lid.

Fellow dons, how would you handle this situation? I’ve recently cut off contact with her and moved on with my life, and if she ever gets over her sob story drama production, she knows where to find me.

I just don’t see any reason to put myself out there for someone who shows me consistent disrespect, and painful as it is to close a chapter in friendship, I’m starting to really believe that guy friends are the only real deal as far as true friendship goes.

Anyone else ever have to deal with b*tches like this?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sdg6656 said:
Hey all, quick question. Long story short, I was fairly good friends with this chick I’d met a year ago, never felt any attraction to her, but she was a good pivot and social proof, and had hooked me up with two or three of her friends. Lately, she had some **** go down with some afc guy she was dating for about a year and now is perpetually depressed, moaning about the past. She’s been blowing me off, and acting extremely rude, and discussed several of my personal secrets that I confided in her with people, including an ex of mine, which infuriated me, but i kept that under the lid.

Fellow dons, how would you handle this situation?
That is a text book example of why women make lousy friends.

Recognise that and don't make a woman become a close friend of yours because you she will never meet your expectations of what is a good friend.

"Women have two kind of friends, boyfriends and girlfriends, if you are not fvcking her you are her girlfriend."

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
That is a text book example of why women make lousy friends.

Recognise that and don't make a woman become a close friend of yours because you she will never meet your expectations of what is a good friend.

"Women have two kind of friends, boyfriends and girlfriends, if you are not fvcking her you are her girlfriend."
I'm what you call Mr. Nice guy, and unfortunately for me, if you want to have many female friends, guess what happens in the End? NO Pvssy!

I really beleive women can make excellent friends, but I beleive there are 2 types of women:

Ones you fvck

and ones you befriend.

I always make sure that there is a clear difference between the 2 as it becomes dangerous (for the most part) when you start mixing the 2. Don't get me wrong, female friends can turn in to fkuc buddies and still be friends, but sometimes you lose friends that way.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its true guys are better friends. I don't really do the whole chick friend thing. I mean I have some but were not like I tell them **** all or anything because they always end up wanting you anyways. Now that I think about it how the **** do you guys even get into the friend zone? Like seriously all my chick friends have crush's on me wtf.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Befor you bash the female friend thing... sdg6656 said his female friend hooked him up with a few girls. Let me ask you how many girls have your male friends hooked you up with? There are always advantages and disadvantages....it is never so black and white.

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
sdg6656 said:

Fellow dons, how would you handle this situation? I’ve recently cut off contact with her and moved on with my life, and if she ever gets over her sob story drama production, she knows where to find me.

I just don’t see any reason to put myself out there for someone who shows me consistent disrespect, and painful as it is to close a chapter in friendship, I’m starting to really believe that guy friends are the only real deal as far as true friendship goes.

Anyone else ever have to deal with b*tches like this?
I won't even read all of your post, but offer my advice based out of the topic. Check disrespect the moment it happens. In the long run you'll be happier for doing it.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
i think women make horrible good friends.

women are only good as fun/ social proof.

i learned that the hard way back when i helped pull this bvtch out of her depression for this guy. but when i asked her for help she was completely useless. (answering my questions with useless joking answers). anyways, i cut her off after she decided to get back with that guy, and is now depressed again. she comes to me asking for help, i just told her "bvtch i dont care about him, i gave you advice already, take it and run."

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I can't help but think here has to be more to this story than you're telling. If she's kept your secrets all this time, then why all of a sudden would she say something? Most girls would only do something like that if they felt betrayed by the friend and wanted to "show them how it feels".

About female friends...My best friend of 6 years was a guy. He had always thought men and women couldn't be friends and that women made bad friends to guys as well. He changed his mind on that, though. He told me that I was the best and most reliable friend he ever had. He died in August, sadly. I can honestly say that I never hurt him in any way, never violated his trust and was there for him whenever he needed me to be.

I don't think men or women make better or worse friends than the other...I think most people of both sexes just don't know how to be a really good friend.

Yeah, female friends might do things like listed before...but how many male friends will sleep with his friend's girlfriend or whoever he's interested in? Happens all the time...

Bottom line...it's not the sex of the friend that is important...it's their character...and unfortunately, not a lot of people have much of that nowadays.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell your secrets to girls who have not PREVIOUSLY demonstrated their trustworthiness.

I have told maybe 2 or 3 girls in my life **** that could come back to bite me in the ass. Have not been bitten in the ass yet, knock on wood, and at my age it hardly matters anymore.

Of course this applies to guys, too....

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should only be friends with married chicks. They aren't selfish and they will hook you up whenever a girl they know is available.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I don't think men or women make better or worse friends than the other...I think most people of both sexes just don't know how to be a really good friend.

Yeah, female friends might do things like listed before...but how many male friends will sleep with his friend's girlfriend or whoever he's interested in? Happens all the time...

Bottom line...it's not the sex of the friend that is important...it's their character...and unfortunately, not a lot of people have much of that nowadays.
Well said. Three of my very best friends are guys, and I really don't see why so many people make a big deal about it. Friends are friends, period.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl_in_a_boy_forum said:
Well said. Three of my very best friends are guys, and I really don't see why so many people make a big deal about it. Friends are friends, period.
I tell you what why don't you test that theory. Next time you meet one of your so called "guy's best friend" and invite him over to your house, ask him to wait for you in your bedroom, take off all your cloths and tell him that you want him to fvck you. How many of those "guy friends" will reject your offer and say "oh no we can't do that we are friends"?? lol