Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hakuna Matata

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys... when the Game and the War of Infinite Options pisses you off because you're not maintaining "frame" or you feel like you haven't racked up enough plates to balance out your feels, or competing with her orbiters, OLD overfilled inbox, dating app notifications, exes, etc. etc., take a step back and tell yourself "Hakuna Matata". I'm serious.

I dropped all my plates in the spring this year for my main plate because I thought we both were mutually heading toward exclusivity after a few months of dating and talking about the relationship. It was total AFC move on my part. She sensed she had better options with OLD and Social Media so I got soft-nexted until I preemptively broke up with her when I sensed her IL pulling way back. I later found out she had already switched to a branch or two in the week or so leading up to the breakup. I lost ten pounds leading up to the breakup month. I got depressed. I hardly slept.

Fast forward four months since the breakup, I've put on twenty pounds of muscle. Going from 136 to 156 lbs. I've ignored women during this timeframe and went into a mini-monk mode hibernation. I also took up learning the guitar and I'm having a freaking blast learning everything there is about how guitars are crafted, techniques, accessories, and can't even be bothered about dating. I passively acquired a plate, yet am going to drop that one because IL isn't high enough. Anyway, I can't predict the weather or influence how high a plate's IL at this present moment because I'm focusing on a career transition.

The point is guys, have fun. Go out and do the things you love to do. Ignore women for a while if you need to.

Hang with the bros.

Hit the gym (or keep hitting it if you are).

Pick up a musical instrument, or some cool hobby you keep putting off on the back burner.

There's always going to be a bigger, better, deal out there. A guy who's taller, a guy who's more jacked, a guy who's got more game, a guy who's got more money, a guy with less bf%, a guy with more abundance (drowning in plates), who cares? Focus on having fun and learn to laugh all this sh!t off when she jumps branches. You don't need to go MGTOW, I'm just saying start giving zero fvcks about all this sh!t. Join various social circles and start networking. Work on your personality and your charisma. Do it not just to rack up more plates, but do it because you're tired of being a homebody and want to get off your @ss and meet some people. You and I can't change the nature of the Game, so learn to laugh it all off and tell yourself, Hakuna fvckn' Matata!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this goes along the lines of "no give sh1ts" :p

I approve!:D

Oh, and musical instruments is a great choice, BTW!!!:cool:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys... when the Game and the War of Infinite Options pisses you off because you're not maintaining "frame" or you feel like you haven't racked up enough plates to balance out your feels, or competing with her orbiters, OLD overfilled inbox, dating app notifications, exes, etc. etc., take a step back and tell yourself "Hakuna Matata". I'm serious.

I dropped all my plates in the spring this year for my main plate because I thought we both were mutually heading toward exclusivity after a few months of dating and talking about the relationship. It was total AFC move on my part. She sensed she had better options with OLD and Social Media so I got soft-nexted until I preemptively broke up with her when I sensed her IL pulling way back. I later found out she had already switched to a branch or two in the week or so leading up to the breakup. I lost ten pounds leading up to the breakup month. I got depressed. I hardly slept.

Fast forward four months since the breakup, I've put on twenty pounds of muscle. Going from 136 to 156 lbs. I've ignored women during this timeframe and went into a mini-monk mode hibernation. I also took up learning the guitar and I'm having a freaking blast learning everything there is about how guitars are crafted, techniques, accessories, and can't even be bothered about dating. I passively acquired a plate, yet am going to drop that one because IL isn't high enough. Anyway, I can't predict the weather or influence how high a plate's IL at this present moment because I'm focusing on a career transition.

The point is guys, have fun. Go out and do the things you love to do. Ignore women for a while if you need to.

Hang with the bros.

Hit the gym (or keep hitting it if you are).

Pick up a musical instrument, or some cool hobby you keep putting off on the back burner.

There's always going to be a bigger, better, deal out there. A guy who's taller, a guy who's more jacked, a guy who's got more game, a guy who's got more money, a guy with less bf%, a guy with more abundance (drowning in plates), who cares? Focus on having fun and learn to laugh all this sh!t off when she jumps branches. You don't need to go MGTOW, I'm just saying start giving zero fvcks about all this sh!t. Join various social circles and start networking. Work on your personality and your charisma. Do it not just to rack up more plates, but do it because you're tired of being a homebody and want to get off your @ss and meet some people. You and I can't change the nature of the Game, so learn to laugh it all off and tell yourself, Hakuna fvckn' Matata!
This post made my day.
Though I haven't gone mini monk mode yet, the objective of the post is exactly what is needed to be found attractive to women.

Who's more respectable? A guy telling me how he's hung up on an ex and wants to learn game to get her back.

Or a crazy cool dude like @resilient who's inspiring guys by lifting weights, gaining muscle, talking about guitars, their specs and posting pics of a warthog with a damn meerkat on his head.

The past two months, I've been reading one book a day, going mountain climbing, river rafting, lifting weights, learning how to make egg white dishes, and pulling a great wardrobe.

Ever see girls take guys shopping and making them carry their crap while they take out their card and get her a drink?

That's what I did to my date before I smashed her in the trial room last week. She was speechless.

Thank you for the awesome post.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No prob @darksprezzatura... I just want to give some people hope around here.

The posts on this forum have been downright depressing lately. I wonder what the hell is all this for?

The generic "spin more plates" advice we give around here helps, but it isn't the cure all for life. A plate is not going to get the tingles when a guy acts so detached, bitter, cynical, or hyperfocuses on remaining a challenge. Hell no! She wants a guy who isn't phased, gets bitter or jealous over her options or all his previous dropped plates. We both know if she's decently good looking she will have branches/orbiters on speed dial if her interest level drops below 51%. She wants to be entertained, laughed and teased with, and have some fun in the bedroom. Until she hits Post Wall, she's going to leverage her power to her advantage. So let her be the seducer then. Take off the glasses and remove ALL expectations. However, as always, use your gut to know when to walk.

Let me be clear: Nothing of what I said in my OP changes the Game or the reality of the market.

The best way to rise above all the cynicism is having fun.

No worries

Take a vacation. Go camping alone (in a safe location ofc).

Be wild and F R E E.

Road trip, visit some old high school and college friends that moved away (if you're still cool with them).

Go after that promotion at work or that challenge in a business venture that calls to you.

You're doing the right things by what you said you've done in the last two months. You took care of yourself and had fun. You grew and learned more about yourself. A woman won't do that for you. You did it all yourself. Now, you have DHV stories you can tell in set or on a date with a plate.

The worst tragedy is if you stayed at home played video games 24/7, and binge Netflix and eat a sh!t load of bon bons. That's what depressed women do :p

Real DJs are out there slaying it whether he's got a bullpen of plates or not.