Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

had to get this off of my chest..

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just got word from a close friend of mine is that he might have testicular cancer. what immediately came to my mind is the pain and suffering he will face. All I wanted to do is hug my friend and tell him that anything that he needs I am here for him.

He still has to go through several tests but it doesnt look good at all.

I feel helpless that I cant take his pain away. A good guy like that shouldnt have to suffer. I know its life. but it still pains me that I cant do anything to help. I am wiping the tears from my face as I write this.

My friend also told that Im the only person that knows and since we both have the same large circle of friends, i cant talk to anyone about this. thats why I am typing it here. to me, typing about it is helping me deal with my feelings.

it just hurts.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it does man.

thats why we cat take nothing for granted.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the plus side, testicular cancer responds quite well to treatment, if found early.
Good luck and health to your friend!
Keep your head up! He will be well! :)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. The good news is you can be a bright light for him. Don't treat him like he is sick, but listen when he feels like talking about it. Banter with him and spend time with him. Just be around and be light hearted.

One of my girlfriends was diagnosed recently with breast cancer. She had a double mastectomy and is starting chemo. It's scary and its harrowing to see someone you know going through this. My friend is doing well so far and has an amazing fighter's attitude, but I know she had to get her head wrapped around the situation in order to come up fighting. Your friend will more than likely go through a similar process. Be encouraging and supportive. My friend's attitude is "well, once chemo is over, I'm going to get a set of really pretty new boobs." And your friend will find his own way to cope.

Be his friend and be supportive. Show him you love him.

Serenity

Reaction score
A co-worker had that. It was discovered when he went to get sterilized, he was almost immediately sent to surgery. Within 3 days one of his testicles was removed and he was fine when checked later. It always scares me to hear about people I know getting any kind of cancer, it's one of very few things that really makes me sad to hear. I cannot imagine living in uncertainty whether my life continues or not, other than it being very distressing.

Just to be clear, I have no idea about the circumstances for your friend compared to this situation. I'm not saying it could be resolved quickly for him, I'm just sharing a story.