Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had a date with a girl I met 10+ years ago

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah back in my 20s and omg has she aged! She probably was like 23-24 when I met her, now she is probably like 35-36 and her face looks horrible. I kept thinking Des is right about 27 being the expiration date for a woman... her looks took a hit... I mean this girl used to be hot but now it looks like she's been hit with the ugly stick.

Her body is still nice though, I had a few beers and I ended up making out with her though.. When I went for the kiss she seemed to let me kiss her soft for a bit and then pull back and said she had a nice time. I went in again for the kiss softly and she let me and I pulled back slightly a little as we were kissing and she came in for more. She put her hand on my chest as she was kissing me and was rubbing. I got a hard on

Should I tap it?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was pretty drunk when I wrote that post. Now that I'm sober I'll provide a little more coherent background.

She was friends with a friend of mine from college sister. We met like twice over 10 years ago. One night we went out to a club and my friend was into her. She ended up grinding with me but then my friend's sister c-blocked me and I never saw her again. She was hot from what I remember.. pretty face hot body....

Well seeing her yesterday it looks like someone hit her face with a baseball bat... I can't even explain what happend... Her face looked so bad or maybe it was just so different than I remember.. I actually wanted to ditch her when I saw her... But after a few beers when she got up she still has a nice body and I could see her thong imprint through her pants... I got a hard on and made a move to kiss her when I left her... we kissed for a bit and I got even harder. Today she texted me randomly asking how my day was...

Should I even bother? My current gf is a lot prettier but this girl does have a hot bod

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
tap that ass bro. raw dog that hoe an bust in her face maybe it will help regenerate some youth

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Well I decided not to pursue, I'd rather pursue a chick I'm attracted to. I haven't contacted her this week and niether has she. She seems like she's been around so probably used to it. I find it funny she didn't recognize who I was, not that I expected her too, but she was talking about my old friends like I didn't know them, found it funny lol

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tap that ass bro. raw dog that hoe an bust in her face maybe it will help regenerate some youth
Sounds like a recipe for another bun in the oven.