Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guide to removing Wrinkles/Baggy eyes/Dark circles [Merged threads]

James Dupri

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, getting rid of Candida did the trick. Basically, Candida is a Yeast that Ferments in your digestive system.

I discovered this when I started using Virgin Coconut Oil, I noticed the Dark Circles were less apparent. I did some research, and found out that the VCO has anti-bacterial properties that kill Candida.

I did some more research, and found out the food you eat can cause it too worsen and spread. Basically I now avoid anything with sugar in it...even fruits.

After I made the changes to my diet, they circles were gone completely...

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
give me an update on how that product works for you in this thread. I get lots of sleep, eat like a health nut, and drink tons of water. Im prety sure its cause of genetics for me.

James Dupri

Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
It's a little far-fetched to eliminate all fruits/simple carbs from your diet...

What does your diet consist of now James Dupri?
Well, you can get everything (antioxidants etc) from vegetables that you can get from fruits, minus the sugar.

As for my diet:
Spirulina (Protein)
Chlorella (Protein)
Klamath (Protein)
Hemp Powder (Protein)
Virgin Coconut Oil (Healthy Fat)
Fish Oil (Healthy Fat)
Grapeseed Extract (Anti-Oxidant)
Alpha Lipoic Acid (Anti-Oxidant)
Gotu Kola (Anti-Oxidant)
Cayenne Powder (Energy)
Monolaurin (for Immune System)
Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I have a method that has definitely helped. Getting a full nights sleep is definitely one of those. If I get like 6-7 hours sleep my eyes look a little fatigued but if I get like 8-9 hours they look a little bit fresher.

However, my biggest tip of all is something I've been trying the past few days and I've noticed a difference. When you go to bed, put one pillow underneath the one you sleep on so your head is elevated. By keeping your head raised, the fluid doesn't have a chance to accumulate underneath your eyes like it normally would. In addition, sleep with your face towards the ceiling. When your face is squished up against the pillow you're just causing more inflammation in your eyes which it has to spend the entire next day repairing. Sleeping should be a chance to regenerate not making things worse for your eyes overnight. I've tried this technique as described and my eyes look much better in the morning, puffiness is slightly reduced and they look more refreshed. Not a miracle cure by any means but it has helped slightly, and anything I can do to help by even the slightest (especially something this simple) I would do in a heartbeat.

Also sleeping with your head upwards also helps prevent the onset of wrinkles. Because when you sleep with your face buried in a cotton pillow, it absorbs moisture from your skin and causes wrinkles. You ever wake up in the morning and your fine lines look a lot more pronounced? It's because the pillow is drying your skin. This is a temporary symptom, but over time the wrinkles/fine lines can worsen your skin is continually losing moisture for at least 8 hours a day. Either getting a satin/silk pillow would help, or just facing upward is a simple solution to this problem.