Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got in a fight with the girlfriend

absolutealex

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, her friend was really in need. It was a pretty ****ed up situation. I doubt she was with anyone else. It might have been comming though, but really it really sucks, but it's not too much of a big deal right now. Because I'm working a business that's about to go live end of the month, so I can put more attention to that.

absolutealex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote her a letter (I do this with all ex-girlfriends), cause I hate being on bad terms with people.

It basically said, hey I had fun, you meant a lot to me, but we obviously couldn't settle our issues, gave her my POV, and said take care, hope everything works out for you but I'll see you later.

Reaction score
This is a classic "break-up" - dude is gone for a few weeks he comes back - a petty argument ensues she then over-reacts and blows it out of proportion - blames it on dude and calls him "selfish" - she then claims "I need space" - dude then apologizes profusely to no avail - why to no avail? Because she has been seeing another dude for the past few weeks/months and has pre-planned the outcome and needed a pretext to blame the dude for her leaving!!! This is a classic run of the mill exit strategy scenario!!!

What was the initial argument about? You never told us.

absolutealex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
This is a classic "break-up" - dude is gone for a few weeks he comes back - a petty argument ensues she then over-reacts and blows it out of proportion - blames it on dude and calls him "selfish" - she then claims "I need space" - dude then apologizes profusely to no avail - why to no avail? Because she has been seeing another dude for the past few weeks/months and has pre-planned the outcome and needed a pretext to blame the dude for her leaving!!! This is a classic run of the mill exit strategy scenario!!!

What was the initial argument about? You never told us.
It was started by me, saying she was ****ed up - it's not possible she was seeing someone else, because she was on vacation at the same time with her parents. Also, it's not something that she does - I can assure you of this.

Reaction score
absolutealex said:
It was started by me, saying she was ****ed up - it's not possible she was seeing someone else, because she was on vacation at the same time with her parents. Also, it's not something that she does - I can assure you of this.
Did you have good reason to say such?? If so, then you should not have been with her if you thought so lowly of her! If you stated such without cause then maybe she tired of you and left for good reason!

When you said "Wow, she left me" I took it that it was a surprise to you and thus uncalled for!!

Yes, it is possible for her to have been with another dude -- it happens millions of times everyday -- just because you are not aware of it doesn't make it so!!

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing, you're wasting your time trying to convince him of the reality.

absolutealex: Keep been taken for a mug by this girl - you seem quite happy to.

No-one else give him any more advice on the situation as he isn't going to listen or change his mind or do the right thing - it's a pointless waste of time!

The Muscly Jerk

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u got in a fight with your girl? babnik is right bro, "what IF your girl hits you?"

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are just a few possibilities here:

1. She is seeing some other dude and staged the fight for the break up.

2. She is not seeing some other dude but she staged the fight for the break-up.

3. Chicks always take a little time after a long vacation to settle back into their normal life. Guys want to see their woman right away after a long time apart. Chicks want a little space to adjust back into their normal routine and are not interested in seeing the boyfriend right away. They even get a little irritated when he pushes it.

4. The friend is trying to break you two up and started a little drama.

I would back off for now and let her come back to you if it was No. 3 or 4. But it is just as likely that No. 1 or 2 is what is happening.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Yes, it is possible for her to have been with another dude -- it happens millions of times everyday -- just because you are not aware of it doesn't make it so!!
Yeah, anything is possible but I don't believe that was the case this time.

absolutealex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I suppose there is no use speculating on something I can't prove, and if I think it about it - it'll just make me feel worse. I'm done with it for now, I have bigger things to worry about now.

absolutealex

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, I am almost certain now - she is playing games with me. I know this shouldn't even bother me, but on her AIM it says "getting a tattoo tomorrow!" During our relationship, she always knew I hated them and would joke around about getting one. The way I see it, is if you really wanted to get one - you wouldn't announce it to the world, you'd just do it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutealex said:
okay, I am almost certain now - she is playing games with me. I know this shouldn't even bother me, but on her AIM it says "getting a tattoo tomorrow!" During our relationship, she always knew I hated them and would joke around about getting one. The way I see it, is if you really wanted to get one - you wouldn't announce it to the world, you'd just do it.
Alright, but this isn't really news. Women will do this type of thing to get a reaction (remember, they enjoy the rush they get from drama). Either you are going to fall prey to her web or you are going to go about your business, it's your call.

absolutealex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Alright, but this isn't really news. Women will do this type of thing to get a reaction (remember, they enjoy the rush they get from drama). Either you are going to fall prey to her web or you are going to go about your business, it's your call.
eh she told me she wanted to meet tomorrow 2 nights ago, I figure it's going to be brought up in the meeting. I thought I'd say something along these lines, "I'd hate to see you ruin that beautiful body of yours, but it's really your decision and not mine, but if you must [recommend tattoos here]."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutealex said:
eh she told me she wanted to meet tomorrow 2 nights ago, I figure it's going to be brought up in the meeting. I thought I'd say something along these lines, "I'd hate to see you ruin that beautiful body of yours, but it's really your decision and not mine, but if you must [recommend tattoos here]."
Is the tatoo that bad?

absolutealex

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just one of those things that bothers me a lot, I wouldn't mind a girl having one if I were just to hook up with her, but I wouldn't want my girlfriend having one.