Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a hand job from hot stripper

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a better/worse situation similar to that about 10 years ago. I was getting a lap dance from a stripper I often got extras from - mostly in the way of full fingering during lap dances. Well, on a slow night, she was riding my hump and started to undo my pants while facing away from me. I thought "cool, I'm going to get a bare handjob right here - sweet!"
But she proceeded to put it directly into her already sopping pvssy, no condom, no warning. I was already so worked up that about 10 pumps of that I just came mostly out of surprise.
Immediately, though, I started to worry about her BC/STD situation, which she assured me was locked down tight. I think maybe I only gave her a $20 tip lol
I sweated out that brief interlude for many weeks as I was a married man. Still shocking to think about.

Another night in the same place with another girl who I was a regular with and used to finger/tongue to the max in the private dance room, she came so hard when I was three finger banging her that she farted....lol
I thought, "well, she didn't fake that one..." Hilarious.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How good looking are you?
I don't know... some girls find me attractive, some don't... but I'm content with my looks

OP, try banging this girl and take money out of the equation.

IF she was being truthful when she said this is not something she does often, then the attraction was not due to your money. And she jerked you without expecting money in return. I could be wrong.

I've banged a stripper on-and-off for 2 years. She spent a lot of money on me. But I didn't meet her at her work, so maybe the dynamics are different here.
Well its probably too late now. Plus she never called me and I gave her my number twice. After that last session I had with her I'm over her too.
From all the crap she was saying about her boyfriend I think it might of been a way to get back at him because she thinks that he cheats on her...

I had a better/worse situation similar to that about 10 years ago. I was getting a lap dance from a stripper I often got extras from - mostly in the way of full fingering during lap dances. Well, on a slow night, she was riding my hump and started to undo my pants while facing away from me. I thought "cool, I'm going to get a bare handjob right here - sweet!"
But she proceeded to put it directly into her already sopping pvssy, no condom, no warning. I was already so worked up that about 10 pumps of that I just came mostly out of surprise.
Immediately, though, I started to worry about her BC/STD situation, which she assured me was locked down tight. I think maybe I only gave her a $20 tip lol
I sweated out that brief interlude for many weeks as I was a married man. Still shocking to think about.

Another night in the same place with another girl who I was a regular with and used to finger/tongue to the max in the private dance room, she came so hard when I was three finger banging her that she farted....lol
I thought, "well, she didn't fake that one..." Hilarious.
Lol nice! Yeah I can definitely see that happening... it's hard to think straight when you're worked up like that... Actually thats a big part of the reason I'm kind of over her... I'm scared if I did go back and it escalated to something more I could put myself at risk to pick something up. I already did technically because my bare dvck made contract with the skin area around her poon.

Awseome story though man, we all love extras in the strip club :)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started thinking about this girl again for the past few weeks. I stopped by the place a few times and she wasn't there. However today I stopped in and she was there. I made eye contact with her and she looked away as she was talking to some older guy. I then went up to her and said her name... she looked at me surprised like she didn't recognize me.. (and I don't think she did!) I asked her for a dance and she asked me the same question again about my nationality. Anyway she looked great this time, nice tight body, hot face, almost like the first time I saw her (last time she had gained a little weight so her body wasn't as tight). But damn she looked hot as hell this time. I told her she looked thinner and she said she's been working with a trainer and lost 10lbs

So I went in the lap dance room and she started giving me like a regular dance.. it was good, but she didn't even touch my dvck like she did last time.. She asked me if I wanted another one and I said Yes. I was thinking she would definitely take my junk out this time but she didn't.. just continued grinding on me with the normal dance. I was getting super hard at this point so I whispered in her ear "can you do what you did last time?" She said "what did I do last time?" I said "with your hand" She then started unbuttoning my pants and gave me an awseome hand job.. spit on my dvck just like last time and everything. I did try kissing her a few times.. she kind of pulled back a bit, I did get a little kiss cause I kept trying. I told her sorry I know I have bad breath and she was like "no its not that I just don't kiss anyone" . I also mentioned if she's been doing coke and she said she's 100% sober and has been for 8 months (although I saw her within 8 months and the last time she mentioned it so something doesn't add up) I think she is honest cause she wasn't even drinkng alcohol she said it was seltzer and I basically asked her if she wanted some C (just to see what she said, I don't really do it) and she said no she is sober. I think her exact line "I'm sober I'm just a head case which is why I do this"

Anyway after I came, I said to her "you don't remember me do you" She said "no I do, you have distinctive look, and facial features" I gave her a C note (she didn't ask for it or any amount) Anyway she asked if I was sticking around and I said I had to go see my girlfriend which she started laughing. She said well come back for a year and see her and she actually kissed my lips (no tongue) and that was that.

She looked hot damn... but I was super AFC telling her stupid shvt how I liked her and trying to kiss her... Last time I was more cool calm and collect so I wanted to see if there was a difference. What would be great is if I have the will power to go back next time and talk to her and not get a lap dance. She is hot though, nice body, nice tan, smells good, sexuall will be hard. Ok I'm going to go jerk off to what happend earlier, post over :)

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man another old post brought back,what I wouldn't give to go back to my life when this thread started.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never understood the love of handjobs. i mean why would i want youi to do the one thing i can do myself and better than you can at that.

\then you have people who pay women for handjobs. i'm going to pay you money, to do something i can do better myself.

that's when you know your society has too much money when you are paying people for **** that you can do better yourself free. i bet there are no paid handjobs in siera leone

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never understood the love of handjobs. i mean why would i want youi to do the one thing i can do myself and better than you can at that.

\then you have people who pay women for handjobs. i'm going to pay you money, to do something i can do better myself.

that's when you know your society has too much money when you are paying people for **** that you can do better yourself free. i bet there are no paid handjobs in siera leone
Actually when they know what they are doing on a handjob it feels better than what you can do yourself. Part of it is the heart they put into it, plus they can make sounds and you can see their body.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't get rug burn from handjobs?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's somethig
Actually when they know what they are doing on a handjob it feels better than what you can do yourself. Part of it is the heart they put into it, plus they can make sounds and you can see their body.
Yeah... for me there's just something hot about a girl holding and stroking your junk with her feminne hand.. making eye contact... I always start kissing girls while they do this turns me on so much, thats why I started trying to make out with the stripper while she carssed me

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went back to this place the other night and got totally hustled by some other broad... she promised all this crap and then just tried to elicit more money out of me.. I obviously caught on and told her to F off but still sucked... My bad for expecting the same crap as the other girl. My cold streak has extended to strip clubs now this is bad!

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went back to this place the other night and got totally hustled by some other broad... she promised all this crap and then just tried to elicit more money out of me.. I obviously caught on and told her to F off but still sucked... My bad for expecting the same crap as the other girl. My cold streak has extended to strip clubs now this is bad!
So you are the only troll with which the mods have got no problem at all and you jump back once a month or two and troll openly LOL :p

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are the only troll with which the mods have got no problem at all and you jump back once a month or two and troll openly LOL :p
You're right as I don't come on here frequent enough to know the true definition of "troll"
But if posting about my shortcomings makes me one so be it. I'm sorry my real life gets in the way and I don't post frequent enough to please you.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right as I don't come on here frequent enough to know the true definition of "troll"
But if posting about my shortcomings makes me one so be it. I'm sorry my real life gets in the way and I don't post frequent enough to please you.
Dude, I curiously went through this thread tonight from post 1 until the last post. This is like the 6th time you go to a prostitute, she gets your money, you have the same meaningless convo and you end up being "played by some broad" as you put it for them umpteenth time. You either are a troll or are unwilling to learn and just like to tease the members here. This is the vibe I get from your posts.

It is not a shortcoming if you consciously repeat it endlessly.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I curiously went through this thread tonight from post 1 until the last post. This is like the 6th time you go to a prostitute, she gets your money, you have the same meaningless convo and you end up being "played by some broad" as you put it for them umpteenth time. You either are a troll or are unwilling to learn and just like to tease the members here. This is the vibe I get from your posts.

It is not a shortcoming if you consciously repeat it endlessly.
So either you are a complete moron, sickly pious or both. I see you are from Alabama so I can see why you'd call a stripper a prostitute lol Fvck I bet any girl that does anything sexual is a sinner right buddy?

If you really read this thread you'd see that my recent post was the only time I was "played" and the rest of the whole thread was regarding the original girl who got me off. Did the mods ban one of your heroes on here or something? Now go tip a cow Jack ass

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think hes trolling as sad as that is. Every one has their own pace i guess.
lol talk about a back handed compliment

Seriously though, are you Indian? Dot not feathers that is. I just picture you as an Indian IT guy and idk why
Ask your mom..

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that got nasty in less time than it took for the stripper to forget Reyaj's face each time.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
strip clubs suck.

I spent March and April visiting one every week. First time- best night of my life.
Last time, was bull****.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only surprised that BigNeil is not the author of this thread? Hahaha