Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to Greece, Kos....

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey
im going to greece, kos, huge partyplace in greece, and was wonderin if u guys could give me some tips on how to get some chicks over there.... the women im interested in are between 18-23 .... any good ways to approach women at that age... im 19 btw....
and any good tips on wich clubs to go to if ur ever been there???
and any tips on what to bring on the trip....

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah, im greek ;)

Well dude, you won't find only greek babes there, but a whole lot of other chicks to have fun.

It's the easiest sex you can find. Just look good.Seductive.Sexual and FUN.

That's it mate.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cheer:

Be ready for a TOTAL blast man. I was there a couple of summers ago and it was crazy. Chicks everywhere. To be honest, you really don't need ANY game at all. Just get drunk, find a girl, start grinding against her and you've got like 80% chance of scoring unless you look like a Down's syndrome kid. The chicks there are as easy as they come, cause really, the only reason they go to Kos is to get laid.

I don't remember the name of any clubs, but just find the Dolphin square (it's a statue of a dolphin in the middle of an intersection), turn right and follow the road along the beach. After a couple of hundred meters, you'll get to the main party street, which is a km long street PACKED with bars/clubs/discos. Thats the main barstreet that everyone refers to. And oooh, just go to one of the bars and order a 'fishbowl' :D it's a huge bowl with booze!!! Can't get better then that!

Little bar street is on the opposite side of town. Don't worry it takes like 30min or so to walk there from the main bar street. Little bar street is usually packed with scandinavians. It's more relax and you can actually sit down and have a convo with a chick.

There are chicks all over the place. The bouncers will try to kick you in to the clubs, not out....but it can get a little bit annoying after a while. Also, you have all these sidestreets with alot bars as well. If you want to get some open air macking there are some old ruins there that is perfect for that.

During the day, you would want to relax and load the batteries for the night. Just hit the beach and chill. 'Tarzan' beach used to one of the most popular places during the day when I was there (just a headsup though, the guy dressed as Tarzan is gay). And also you should sign up for the big ass foam party which they usually have once a week or so at this huge disco. furthermore, sign up for the 'booze' cruise. It's a huge ship, free booze (or cheap booze), tons of chicks and island-hopping. It takes all day, but it is firggin awesome.

Things to bring on the trip :
- condoms
- money. lot of money
- party clothes
- MULTI VITAMIN

I strongly recommend that you bring along a multi vitamin, since you'll most likly be drinking EVERY DAY and that can be really hard on your immune system. Last thing you want is to get ill down there. What I did was to keep a Jeigermeister by my nighttable. The first thing I did when I got up was to take a sip. Thats what basically got my trought the 2 weeks I spent down there.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, just post them here or pm me.

edit. and yes I know, my spelling sucks, but I can't be bothered. :p

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally going at the end of July :cool:

Centaurion , will you visit the place in the summer too mate?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naaah mate, not this summer. I'm having a blast in Sydney :cool:

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA im a Greek citizen..Some tips...
You don't need game, just look good, smell good and have a load of cash. The girls on the islands are looking for sex, they are basically there for the same reasons you are..to get laid and drink as much as possible

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greeks! Whatsup guys.

I'm half greek / half kiwi (New Zealander).

Im going to Greece in a few months but sadly - no Kos!!

Is Mekhanos and Eos popular party islands?

I know Mekhanos is the gay island but surely there must be some chicks there? No?

JustinAce

Reaction score
malaka re...

If you are greek you should know where Kos is

Just look it up on the map

Jump on a ferry at Pireaus

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustinAce
malaka re...

If you are greek you should know where Kos is

Just look it up on the map

Jump on a ferry at Pireaus
Well sorry, I've only ever been to Greece once. I have read up a little.

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blazer
Greeks! Whatsup guys.

I'm half greek / half kiwi (New Zealander).

Im going to Greece in a few months but sadly - no Kos!!

Is Mekhanos and Eos popular party islands?

I know Mekhanos is the gay island but surely there must be some chicks there? No?
RE MALAKA!
Mykonos is how you spell it..and its not a gay ISLAND HAHAHA
its like IBIZA GAYS,SLUTS,AND SLUT, AND HOT SLUTS