Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GOD, LEARNING WHAT WOMEN WANT IS LIKE HAVING A MAJOR IN COLLEGE!!

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammn i wonder if that guy ever did overcome hes fears....he posted nearly 4 years ago..........

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at Survivor and Pook's replies: gold stuff from the old dj's.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by CollegeGuy56
I have read a number of the items on the web page and the postings. What the heck? If you like her too much, she wont like u, if u dont like her enough, shell dump u, if u treat her like ****, shell like u, if u buy her a christmas gift, shell treat u like ****, etc, etc. WTF, there are so many rules and regulations, this makes it very easy to f*** up. I have never dated a girl. I am a 20 year old college student. I dont know what to do. I always want to talk to girls, but i dont know wtf to say. Most girls i see are on the bus, lots are hot blondes and i am a skinny black computer nerd (Electrical Enginnering) major too. I am fairly articulate and find myself wanting white preppy college sorority chicks. I dont know what to say to initiate conversations. I dont know what at all to do?
If I only have 30 secs to get her number, what do I do, or is this even feasible? If not, what if I have mroe time, like Im waiting on ths bus. This seems to be like more of an art, that I have no clue about. Will somebody help me, and not with vague suggestions like go up and talk to her like u would a guy and ask her for her number at the end or some crap. I need exact suggestions. BTW, what is KINO????
You are a black man, and you are having problems scoring white women? Sweet Jesus, where I am from, you would be like a goddammed Sultan, with a Harem of hott a$$ naked Spanish, white, and Asian babes who would basically hold fighting tounrnaments to see who got the honor of sleeping naked with you for the evening. In this town, where I am from, black men (to women) are a hot commodity, and the black men here are treated like royalty by white women especially.

BTW, Kino is knowing how to utilize "The Human Touch" on an interested woman, to make her wet.