Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

God exists and he is the Christian God, and I can prove it with 100% absolute airtight logic

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any Georges Carlin humour video of the 90s is proof enough for me that god exist (Catholic God)

That guy was a prophet

dondelinger

Reaction score
Nothing can "prove" metaphysical viewpoints as such, but here are some notes I've put together in the attempt:
---
Life has a missing component to it.

We assess life by what we see: birth, a span of life, death...
...and everything follows some version of that pattern.

But the Human Condition is that we feel a sense of "endlessness" which conflicts with what we see.

Our consciousness operates within a context of sensing its "ongoing" nature. We may express it in terms of doing such‑and‑such "for posterity", our children, the future of the planet, etc. — but it's actually an expression of our sense that, somehow, we will be "present" during that future event.

Why, then, would we feel "eternal" if we evolved from a life force which never had an eternal characteristic? If life's nature is fundamentally temporary, why would one of its species conceive of a "self-permanence" which exists nowhere in nature's species-generating cauldron of evolutionary production?

That's the mismatch between man's spirit and his physical being — our "Existential Crisis."

The Missing Component is:

• This life was created as an eternal existence.
  • The eternal "fuel" from the Lifeforce was cut off in the Genesis account of the Fall of Man.
When man made an allegiance with the "anti-Lifeforce", man's connection to eternal life was severed. (Recall that Adam was given stewardship over the earth [Genesis 1:28] so that the curse affected all over which he had authority: the earth and the life upon it).

It required an intervention to reconnect man to eternal life. No labor of man nor intricate theorem produced by his creative mind could produce this missing component. We were helplessly on our own.

The Divine Intervention of the Messiah and his sacrifice on the behalf of fallen man was the required dynamic to interject into man's condition to restore the Full Dimension of life: the reestablishment of Eternal Existence as a fundamental characteristic of life.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't tho
I will go a step further OP...I can prove that you have NO free will (Ephesians 1:4) and that" PREDESTINATION" (taught throughout scripture) is the main focus of the Bible,but I won't.... you already have a "reserved seat " that is eternal waiting for you in heaven or the lake of fire.(so it would be pointless to try and convince you otherwise )

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as free will, at least not as commonly thought.

There is no such thing as predestination.

It is quite possible that things are not true yet provable, and unprovable yet true.

It is also possible that this is all a massive computer simulation a couple hundred years out in the future, or future that is 200 years out from what we might describe as now.

And this final sentence is not true.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There is no such thing as free will, at least not as commonly thought.

There is no such thing as predestination.

It is quite possible that things are not true yet provable, and unprovable yet true.

It is also possible that this is all a massive computer simulation a couple hundred years out in the future, or future that is 200 years out from what we might describe as now.

And this final sentence is not true.
Haha

Smartly put.

Our world might be an atom and being viewed under a microscope by others as an anomaly in their 4th dimension universe. To us they might as well be Gods.

Even you would could be a God to a 2D creature. Simply because you do amazing feats that's impossible for them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard this computer simulation theory before. Of course, it then begs the question where did the computer come from, and who is running it?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Jews, Christians, and Muslims all believe in the same god.
Yep. And many religions besides Christianity believe Jesus existed. They just don't all agree with the powers he had and what he did.

Then you got Agnostic folks like me who believe he existed but that he was not the son of any God, he was the son of a mother who was a cheating wh0re who didn't want to get caught. I still believe he was a man who did a lot of good tho.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jews, Christians, and Muslims all believe in the same god.
Actually this is completely false.The Christian God the only God I might add is 3 in one..the father,the son,the holy spirit.The Muslim and Jewish God is only one they are not a " trinity" like the Christian God is they have a completely different nature thus not the same God at all.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is completely false.The Christian God the only God I might add is 3 in one..the father,the son,the holy spirit.The Muslim and Jewish God is only one they are not a " trinity" like the Christian God is they have a completely different nature thus not the same God at all.
Abrahamic religion, Abraham god= Muslim,jew, christian god.

It just the Christian in the medieval age decided at a papal council to make 3 in 1 the official representation of Abraham god.

That's something Islam and Judaism don't agree

In the Quran, Islam call the Jews and Christians their cousins and lost faith brother

Under Islam, Jews and Christians can cohabit

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least in an academic sense, Islam is supposed to view the New and Old Testament as the first two of three holy books, with the Koran being the third. ISIS have a reputation for being the most to-the-letter followers of the Koran, and they believe that Jesus (not Mohamed) is coming back to Earth to save them from us (I am not making that up).

I also think that the Taoist idea of attempting to follow "the way" is very similar to Christianity. Jesus said 'I am the way, the truth, and the light."

The other major world religion is Hinduism, and their concept of karma is supposed to be different than the idea of a judgmental god, but in practice, it's the same as every other religion - be nice to people and your life will go better.

Reactions: Von

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abrahamic religion, Abraham god= Muslim,jew, christian god.

It just the Christian in the medieval age decided at a papal council to make 3 in 1 the official representation of Abraham god.

That's something Islam and Judaism don't agree

In the Quran, Islam call the Jews and Christians their cousins and lost faith brother

Under Islam, Jews and Christians can cohabit
Genesis 1:26... God said "Let US make man in OUR image" it was not because of some fruity Catholic council meeting that Christians believe in the trinity.(I am not a "free willie" Catholic anyways).It is because the Bible teaches a trinity.Also Jesus saying "I and the father are one" (John 10:30) The trinity is all over the new and old testament.Also Islam is not an Abrahamic religon.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" The other major world religion is Hinduism, and their concept of karma is supposed to be different than the idea of a judgmental god, but in practice, it's the same as every other religion - be nice to people and your life will go better.
I've even heard Hinduism being described as having one god, it's just that they give a name to each facet of god: Shiva the destroyer, Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver, etc. This may just be a way of making it more palatable to Western ears however, for those who are trying to bridge the eastern and western religions.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've even heard Hinduism being described as having one god, it's just that they give a name to each facet of god: Shiva the destroyer, Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver, etc.
Ancient Native American religion is mostly theory at this point, because they never wrote it down, and then they all died when white people arrived. But there is some evidence to indicate that many tribes were monotheistic.