Glamorising Craziness?

Tyrion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just came across this song by Doja Cat.
“Walk On By” is an old song that has been covered many times and I find this one quite catchy, but after watching the video it comes across to me that Doja Cat is glamorising craziness in women and making it look cool for a woman to be crazy.

Maybe I’m just getting old!

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doja Cat is the new it-girl for degeneracy.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/ (graphic warning)
Doja Cat's full story is paywalled but the imagery entirely fits with all this satanic bs we see in Holywood, fashion and music. The Overton Window continues to push downward. Whether you believe theories of what they're suggesting is up to you. But it's entirely in theme.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can justify and glamorize all they want. But it's pointless if no man is buying it. Just like when they try and make you think being fat is ok and you should accept. You have a choice.

Same goes for accepting women who have lost their looks to age.

No thanks. I'd rather go with out than deal with day old donuts and yesterday's garbage.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They can justify and glamorize all they want. But it's pointless if no man is buying it. Just like when they try and make you think being fat is ok and you should accept.
Given that mix of humor and hypocrisy, I doubt I could restrain myself :
If Lizzo is so beautiful, how come chicks get mad when you tell them “you look like Lizzo?”
(from reddit "OnlineDating", amoung other websites)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glamorizing evil is nothing new. Back in the day, devil worshipers were burned at the stake. These days, they make rap videos.