Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving a girl your number?

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There might be situations where giving a girl ur number might not be such a bad idea.

Imagine you meet a girl randomly who you have never met before and the chances of you too meeting again are low. Assume there had been some flirting whether verbal or non-verbal. But the conversation can't go further for some reason other than because you can't summon up the courage to do so. In this situation for example you have nothing to lose by giving a girl your number.

But at the end of the day this is only likely to work if the girl is interested in you already.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PUT EFFORT INTO THIS CHICK, THEN ASK FOR HER NUMBER

IF YOU DONT REALLY GIVE A CRAP WHETHER YOU GET LAID BY THIS CHICK OR NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE SPINNING PLATES AND GET LAID OFTEN ALREADY, THEN GIVE HER YOURS

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also been wondering about kissing a girl on the cheek after exchanging numbers. Is that considered friendly (as a kiss on the cheek is usually portrayed as) or is it considered a sign of respect or some sort of 'rain check' on actual intimacy type-thing.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience:

If I really like her I get her number no matter what. Sometimes it does not work, ok.

If I think something like -hey ok, why not- and the situation is with heavy time constraint, I sometimes give out my card.

The result:

1) 10-20% of them actually call. Reason: low interest, anti-slvt stuff like "I'm not calling guys", but some actually are timid. The latter point was new to me when coincidentally I pulled this with someone in front of a girl I meet occasionally. She met her later and then told me the other one was to timid. She actually told her to phone me "you were so great together" or something like that (love this chick). But what happened then: well, point 2

2) The ones that actually call should have high interest, no? Well, maybe, but I did not in the first place. More often than not the first date bored me, or she came with **** I was not willing to tolerate, like "why did this or that relationship not work out ?". If I have high interest and the vibes are good I destroy this stuff simply by presence, if not, and she sticks to it after one or even two things I do to change subject, I get annoyed. Her bad.

Example chick from 1) even lied to me about her interaction with cool-chick. Very bad.

My advice from this background: If you want her, get her number. If she's hesistant and wants yours, and you're in the mood, say something like: "you didn't make the impression of a girl with a list of numbers besides her mirror, looking at it every morning" in a joking manner. They crack up and I get the number.
But this is worst-case stuff really. Things should be clear early on. I mean early. That is like: eye-contact.

So get her number if you want her. But don't think you "never should" or some crap like that.