girls with boyfriends.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this happened to me a while ago, but i'll tell the story now.

i was having an affair with this girl, she was about a 9 and had a great personality, she was really into me. She had a boyfriend and it took her a while to get MY attention, im not one to usually go for girls with boyfriends, but she tried hard and i finally gave in. this lasted for about 8 months or so, we'd see eachother, go out together and have sex.

I really dont know how he had no idea, maybe he did, maybe he didnt, id ont know the guy. Anyways, i didnt see this going anywhere and i like the relationships that i form to always move forward in one way or another and this one wasnt. Eventually we just became "friends" and we'd talk daily and **** like that but i wasnt happy with being just friends.

Being on this site for quite a while (lurking and not posting) i began to give her the silent treatment.. not calling, and overall just not caring. When is tarted doing this she would get pissed off at me... what the ****? i still dont get it.. why? maybe she just wanted attention or something.

Bottom line is, girls with boyfriends are really not worth the effort especially if you are looking for more then just an affair.

Keep your options open always and dont get too involved or risk getting burned.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep sav I know the scenario very well! Chicks with boyfriends want the best of both worlds - the right to fvck someone new whilst retaining the security of a long term relationship...in other words MONEY!!!

I was having an affair with a girl whose boyfriend was a high flyer with the big house, posh car, and a salary in excess of £40 grand oer annum! She was well fit with big tits slim body and completly shaved her pvssy and ass crack. She had blonde hair and big blue eyes - when we were out as a gang all the blokes would constantly stare at her etc. Anyway, me being me, I used to just chat to her etc and never once thought of being attracted to her. Two years later just out the blue she started moaing that her relationship lack passion, I thought nothing of it! One night I just started kissing her when we were out - we'd bumped into each other on the way to the toilet...so that started off a 1 year regular meet up of sex sessions etc. She complained to me that her boyfriend had a small ****; this guy was way better looking then me and had pulled many chicks with ease before settling with her. But hey the fact that he had a small penis made me laugh!!!

It was good while it lasted, but she was always chasing me...I'd never chase her at all! Then it went to pot...she started getting blokes to phone up my place of work to warn me off - well they tried! I challenged her about this to which she denied it all! So what had changed? Her boyfriend asked her to marry him!!!!! Suddenly she didn't want to know me, would avoid being left on her own with me, etc..

Each to there own and fair enough to her, but on number of occasions she told me that she would leave him for me. Obviously full of sh1t! Besides she ****ed about behind her now husband's back...I guess she would've done it to me too. I wonder just how many other guys she fvcked too? She always had an army of blokes that would do anything for her i.e. phone me up and warn me off...they'd be hoping to get a fvck out of it too, perhaps they did!

I have fond memories of the *****, her pvssy on my face, my **** in her gob and between her tits, and many instances of blowing my love p1ss in her mouth! However, at the end of the day it wasn't worth it - she was gonna stay with her bloke that could provide her with all her needs. Last time I spoke to her she said that sex was irrelavent to her, having a house, fast car, holidays in the Bermuda, and security was what she wanted!

Sorry to ramble, but I learnt some valuable lessons - just single girls for me please!

Grandor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing a girl a bit who has a bf.

I need advice on the early stages of redirecting the title of bf from that sucker to myself.

k6_

Reaction score
I'm currently in a situation like that... We don't talk anymore. I ignore her. So does she.

It was not always like that. We had fun. She enjoyed me and vice versa. She made me want to pursue her althouth relationships come hard for me. I'd never pursued anyone before. But I didn't care I was scared. I felt good.

@ some point we slept together. Few times (5 i think). But I had a problem - for some reason I could not hold a boner if she was naked. I think I was too much taking care of her and focusing too intensly makin her good. He came. I didn't.

@ some point she said it was fun but it's over. Bang!

Thousand thought wend through my head. What did I do? Was it really me? I just could not believe the excuse of "I have a bf"

Although she would not sleep with me, I said to myself. What the heck. I'll continue pursuing.

Where's my selfesteem, right? I don't know.

At the time I saw her interest level going down. I mean, she was playing her computer game while I was in the room. It was like I wasn't even there. So I had an idea. I started drawing her face. I'm not an artist but I'd thought I'd amuse myself and get her attention as well. Which I did. She wanted to see my new work of art. I said no. For starters it was afwul. And I know teasing is good. :)

I had made a picture of her before. It took few hours to finish it. She never mentionedit it after I gave it to her. But there I was. Picture I had drawn for a minute and she was willing to do anything to get it. From being faking sad ("i'll never talk to you") to kissing me like crazy.

Saying no to woman is pretty powerful.

Few months later after vacation we went to night club. We danced very closely. I mean she rubbed against me. Boner!

After all this ****, I told her that I wanted to talk about her and me. We'd never done that. Things just seemed to happen...

So I asked her out for a walk. I don't like talking about feelings between 4 walls. But she said: "I have to study, clear the room, play, eat etc bla bla bla". I told it would not take long and after trying some time she would get angry. I backed off but said that let's pick a time when she has time. And now'd she'd tell me "it will never happen!" Bang! wtf?

So I thought I'd write a letter ...

I asked her what she thinked about our intimate time together, why she wanted to sleep with me etc... and she just said "I don't want to talk about it."

I had hoped to learn something. Listen to something positive about me.

I took her silences as a "I don't want to say you were bad. There's nothing positive what happened."

And now we don't talk. I don't want to?

Tell me I'm not overreacting...

I feel kind of bad talking about all this to strangers.... because I was not succesful with her... and that I'm not that good with women... and how I feel now.... Maby in the back of my mind I thought I'd feel better afte telling it to people I don't know..... to someone...

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
macca, yeah, thats how it usually works, you make up for their lacking...

but let me tell you, you doing so just prolongs the longevity of their relationship.... if she's just with him, she's looking for more... if she's with you and him, she's satisfied.. getting the best of both worlds... why change something thats working out so beautifully... on a number of occasions this girl told me that she tried to leave him. Only thing that kept them two together was that she felt secure with him.. that she was used to him, and that he was more or less like family...

im sorry, but thats complete bull****...

nvictor, the way i see it is that if she was going to leave him, she would have done it a while ago... and the thing is, she STILL hasnt, and this happened to me a while back... she'll cheat on him, give him ****, and as long as he takes it, she will abuse it..

grandor, i'll give you this advice and listen to it close, if you want more then just a fling, stay away. PERIOD. end of discussion... she wont leave her boyfriend for you.. it depends how long they have been dating ofcourse, but he'll always have that headstart in terms of time. if you really want you have to get her comfortable with you, she has to know that she will be leaving for something better.

k6, i find that girls dont like talking about their behaviors.. they do what they do and as soon as you question it they just shut down. judge by their actions yourself, what they do speaks volumes.. asking is useless cuz 1) you wont get a straight answer even if she does attempt to explain herself in any way.

act distant and keep doing what you are doing, play the field there are enough girls.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
sav said:
on a number of occasions this girl told me that she tried to leave him. Only thing that kept them two together was that she felt secure with him.. .
I got near enough the same bullsh!t too!!! I feel sort of sorry for the husband in my story...christ! could you imagine being married to a slag like that!!! She'll do it again and again to him!

Thing is that he dislikes me - but then again I take pleasure in having a bigger truncheon then him! Money can't buy you everything!!

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Macca said:
I got near enough the same bullsh!t too!!! I feel sort of sorry for the husband in my story...christ! could you imagine being married to a slag like that!!! She'll do it again and again to him!

Thing is that he dislikes me - but then again I take pleasure in having a bigger truncheon then him! Money can't buy you everything!!
dont be so sure, there are penis pills and extenders ;)

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you can't do nowt about a small bell-end!!! Those chumps wiv the c0ck extensions etc retain the same size bell-end!