Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls think I'm homosexual..??

Reaction score
Originally posted by Solomon79
Better still, forget about American chicks and actually find women who have something to offer other than the belief that they deserve everything on a plate.
If your thinking those horse faced flat assed English ho's are better than the good ole USA home beef fed girls...quick smoking that hasheesh pipe..bruh...

Women are the same everywhere....except middle eastern ho's...the only good thing about those fawks...is they got the women on lock down.

But hell you can't see what your gettin though with all that shyt covering their faces and bodies...

Jewish women are too got dang whinny! So don't even bother going there Solomon.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Word to Austin,a lot of people are ignorant . Most girls assume guys are either jocks or nerds anything else or in between is weird or gay .The girls are your dealing with are probably immature.

Oh yeah and you act "girlish" around them?:eek: :confused:

Hmmm...

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever think you really are gay? I mean why not go to the other side of the ball, cause it sounds like you kinda like to play with too much "tail" and not enough flower.

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
you think Scarface was stoopid!! Come on man, no wonder.

Last night my GF had this to say about me. All I do is:

1. Drink beer.
2. Fart
3. Curse
4. Burp

And any other nasty thing that men do. She was exaggerating. But I get to boink her every night.

Act like a man. Take these other dudes advice. Maybe you got low levels of testosterone.

If you want to duden up, do the following:

1. always grab your crotch.
2. burp
3. drink beer and act like an *******.
4. don't listen to her.
5. curse
6. laugh when you see gruesome sh!t on tv.

Just kidding.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or it might be your one of those guys who spends more time in the bathroom then their girlfriends. Hey, we all want to look good, but come on, when your going to the gym or out to play some football with friends, does it really need to take an hour to get ready?

And from what i've read, you seem like this kind of guy.

I've known guys like this. I've had friends like this. THey spend more time on their looks then they actually do on talking to chics.

It's always a sad day when a guy is in the bathroom longer then his girlfriend.

My friend, either come out of the closet, or just get out of the bathroom already. Your hair is FINE.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, thats funny because while we were talking last night she brought up Scarface and I told her I thought it was stupid. I mean really it is a stupid f&^ckin movie... Say ello to mi leel freng... retarded. lol
I dont like you.

Anyway, all you guys are doing is telling a dude to act like a stereotypical male.

For some reason i bet that Travis T speaks with a feminine like voice. This is a dead give away to someone being a homo. If your talking like a fem then your fuccin rainbowed out.

Im clean cut as fucc, clean cut nails, dressed to impress, very hygenic, dont drink beer, dont like sports either.

If im gonna get drunk ill be sippin some cap n coke and sports is jsut boring to me. This doesnt make someone gay.

The thing is chicks think im a pimped out playa. Reason being, i do have all these metrosexual qualities(this term is so gay =\) like being cleancut and all that but im not a fem. I dont gossip with ho's and i dont act like a homo.

Its good to be metro-like. As long as your not carrying that feminine aura around you. I know a couple dudes like this and they are ambiguously gay hardcore.

No one ever commented on me being gay, however i have been to known to be that clean cut pimp rollin in luxury commitin adultery.

Travis T if you dont like Scarface, YOU CAN FAWK OFF MAYNE!

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop with the stupid politically correct terms already.

"I"M A METROSEXUALLY"..

Your nothing more then a sheep following the current trend. Next month you'll be a DEXTROSEXUAL or some other stupid term the media and females invent.

You do notice many new television shows have a lot of gay characters and leading women.

The media is tired of the "MALE" as they say.

But why are you falling for their agenda. Be yourself and don't fall into terms they want you to be.

So you dont like sports, so i take it you dont hang out with many guys, because lets see, most guys talk about sports and chics.

Big deal, i have a few friends who dont like sports. I will say, they are more feminine then most though.

As for the captain and coke, hey rum and coke is great, just dont let me see you drinking ZIMA.

Reaction score
the dude doesnt like "scarface" aaaaannnnndddddd he has a cat! - need we really say anything more on this issue?

ok i give him the benefit of the doubt

solution...

1. kill your cat ! (in front of a chick will b ideal - she'll tell other girls what u did)

2 ask a girl to come over your pad and watch "Scarface" and when the movie ends make your move on her while using a scene from the movie ---- for example...

do your best impession of tony montana and say with a hard spanish accent and with a loud voice say, "SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FREN!!!

...at this point drop your panties - i mean your pants
and whip your lil friend out like it was a bazoooka and make a wwwhhhhoooossssshh sound like it is ****ed (no pun intended) and loaded and ready to explode...

if this doesnt change her feminie opinion about u - then maybe u r gay!

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not liking sports / scarface is a big problem for you, hence women putting you in the gay category. I don't know any guy who doesnt' like sports or scarface.

Sports represents competitiveness, skill, atheleticism, pride, and so many more male characteristics.

Scarface identifies a man with ambition, need for power, control and success through any means possible.

Those are big time male characteristics, things which are probably lacking in your life, exemplified through your lack of interest.

How you dress doesnt' really make you a fag, there's lotsa guys that dress stylish with lotsa girls, lookat the media, actors are always dressing stylish, no one calls them gay.

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha, oh I mean, uh oh?

Most men like competition, being the best, so is sport... but that does not mean every men have time to know about all sport... some know **** about the professionnal sport, but like to play, etc.

Personally I notice a ****load of men like cars... and I do like them, but I do not know **** about each different kind of car, its year, etc.

1. Everyone is bisessuallll, 'kay -- That does not mean we psychologically assume it, and I am sure some "male" are afraid of just know that. ;-)

2. Catz are cool. It mights be a good animal to test your DJ skill.. since they do not always show all their emotion easily. Hello!?

3. And just wondering about what people think about you make you "gay" (not only referring to the sexual so-called orientation)... I mean you are yourself goddamnit. You like something, like it, you dislike it, just dislike it. Wanting to be like "every" stereotype guy or whetever does not make you "THE ONE"... you just envy all others, lame.

And some people just dislike how they be judged, who care if you can just nuke all the chicks outta there? You are yourself, play it with your best caracteristiques, you does not like something and want to achieve it for yourself? Just work it out.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are making this post REALLY stupid. Who cares if he doesn't like Scarface? Who cares if he has a cat? Any woman that thinks a man isn't manly enough cuz he took time deciding or cuz he doesn't like sports.....IS A MORON!!!!!!

It'd be the truly manly thing to just say SHOVE IT to those girls who aren't diggin your personal style. I don't want to have to like football or rush into ordering something just to impress her. I'm unapologetic with my preferences and you should be too.

And don't call someone a pvssy. That's the dumbest thing in the world. I have one particular friend who my OTHER friends ridicule, and make jokes about how he's effeminate and gay-seeming...but you know what?...the effeminate gay-seeming guy gets more girls by accident than those clowns who abide by an absurd code of machismo.

Be your own darn person. Be your best. Part of what we are supposed to be learning on this site is to stop seeking personal approval from others and start getting it from yourself

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pecker, what you say is right, but it is also obvious that a lot of that has to be taken with all your DJ Skills, and that also mean that you have to be able to separate the sense and non-sense from what everyone is saying, and if you find it ridiculous, chance are it was meant to be that way ;-) Maybe those people have made their message that way to see if the guy will see how ridiculous it is sometime to go nuts for those kind of things ;-)

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because tons of hot girls hang out with some guy does not make him a great DJ.

There are many cities I've visited where many hot girls are always spotted with GAY men. It's just the way it is. Many hot girls like hanging with GAY men.

Hey, you can like whatever you want to. Nothing wrong with that.

But if your out at a club and all your friends are talking about who won the football game or about the latest Action packed movie, and your stuck talking to girls about the latest hair care and nail products, I'm sorry, but I don't see you as a DJ, i see you as a guy afraid to admit the truth about himself.

You don't have to like the typical male things to be a male, but if you find yourself spending lots of time shopping for clothes with your women friends at women stores, your either an extreme AFC or a guy who needs to admit to himself, what you really are.

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not agreeing with you elvis. There could be different type of DJ, think beyond the normality.

We can get interested in a lot of stuff and if you get interested in girls' stuff to be near the girl and have something to talk with the girls, then maybe that can be perceived as a strategy too!

And btw, if a guy is talking to girl about what you will probably call "girls stuff" with girls, then maybe he is not so afraid to show his "true-self"?

Limiting yourself is sometime good to be great in the domain you let yourself be in. But if you do not think beyond what is "normal", then maybe you will decrease your chance to be a great *overall* DJ IMHO.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problems getting girls even though alot of girls think I am feminine...

Why they say I'm feminine:

- I spend 15-30 minutes styling my hair before going out
- I reshower if the wax in my hair dries out before I get styling right
- I use faded lipgloss at times
- I have an inate fashion, style and makeup sense (I know colours, matching and so forth and I also can help comment on how makeup is wrong on girls). Which they love. They also sometimes ask me todo their hair.
- Usage of several lotions, creams and stuff
- Clean hands and healthy nails.
- Easy to talk to and understand them.
- Very good dancer.

But they know I'm straight even though they say I'm feminine... I'm not quite sure but there is probably something I do or emit that says it even though guys have tried picking me up :(

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm

- I reshower if the wax in my hair dries out before I get styling right
- I use faded lipgloss at times
- I have an inate fashion, style and makeup sense (I know colours, matching and so forth and I also can help comment on how makeup is wrong on girls). Which they love. They also sometimes ask me todo their hair.
- Usage of several lotions, creams and stuff
Jesus you are one GAY MOFO!

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When going out, IF you spend more time in the bathroom getting ready then your GIRLFRIEND, you my friend, need to rethink your sexuality.

As I said, you dont have to like football, you dont have to like the typical guy stuff. There is nothing wrong with expanding your horizon. ANd there is nothing wrong with being who you are.

But if you spend an hour in the bathroom getting ready to go to the gym or mow the lawn, you need help.

And there was a posting on why guys are so AFC today.

Well there it is, if you are more concerned about your looks then some girl your trying to pick up is, you my friend, are not a DJ, your an AFC.

Great to want to look good, not great if it takes you six hours to get ready.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
IMO, girls have pretty good 'gaydar' and call tell if a chap has a whiff of lavender about him.
No, they don't. Actually, they kinda suck at this.

Now, I have participated in a rockmusical class for some six years (wow, been that long) and consequently, I have developed a highly refined gay-radar (we get them all the time). I started paying attention to it when one guy I very much suspected was gay decided to out himself just for me, by making a pass at me. I consequently had to keep his secret for a year before he had the courage to jump out of the closet publically. Not fun. It has been foolproof ever since, and I am positive it is only a matter of time before the next guy at that class I have pecked as a closet gay comes out (poor thing - he is 21 now).

Wow, that ability would come in immensely handy if I really were gay. Hmmm.... :p

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
When going out, IF you spend more time in the bathroom getting ready then your GIRLFRIEND, you my friend, need to rethink your sexuality.

As I said, you dont have to like football, you dont have to like the typical guy stuff. There is nothing wrong with expanding your horizon. ANd there is nothing wrong with being who you are.

But if you spend an hour in the bathroom getting ready to go to the gym or mow the lawn, you need help.

And there was a posting on why guys are so AFC today.

Well there it is, if you are more concerned about your looks then some girl your trying to pick up is, you my friend, are not a DJ, your an AFC.

Great to want to look good, not great if it takes you six hours to get ready.
That's pure bull****. A Don Juan SHOULD look as good as he can and if he cares even more about his looks than normal, it's really great.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it takes you six hours to get ready to go out, thats not being concerned with your looks, thats just being a fruitcake. End of story.

Hey, i understand the need to get ready, look good, and feel good. But if you need to take over an hour to make yourself look and feel good, your not a DJ, end of story.