Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls sleeping with you quickly is not a good thing

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So am I the only one without any issues dealing with sluts here?

I always thought that was the whole concept of red pill, accepting the painful reality and stop living in the blissful ignorance of illusion? ;)

Yet here you all are, bitching about something real that happened and is still happening. You blame most women and keep looking for unicorns, weither you like it or not, that's the reality.

Lotso blue pills here....... keep blaming while I enjoy em "so damaged" women.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it doesn't benefit men. Because one day when you grow up to be a big boy.. you will look around and complain how all the women are sluts. Men are rational... they think of the greater good. Use your common sense.
I've never concerned myself with what other men do with a woman, all that matters is what I get out of her, what I want from a girl is kinky sex, everything else is an optional bonus

I imagine that if you're looking for a fantasy Disney Princess sort of thing then the reality that neither men nor women act like that must be quite disappointing

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My attitude has always been to make THEM wait for sex. Have a bunch in the stable so you never get too thirsty. This always worked very well for me. I never felt that women were treating me like a chump because the sex didn't happen right away. In fact quite the opposite. It became a romantic thing for them. I became a conquest for them. I've preached for years that they should be chasing you and making them wait for sex is part of that.

It's not a popular idea around here I know. However I've always been very selective and seem to have positive interactions with women.
There are other men who incorporate your technique and I don't know if they choose the ones to wait the most but the guys who I know do it, pick the perfect "entitled" ladies to do it on. They end up begging for it or even just to be cuddled.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never concerned myself with what other men do with a woman, all that matters is what I get out of her, what I want from a girl is kinky sex, everything else is an optional bonus

I imagine that if you're looking for a fantasy Disney Princess sort of thing then the reality that neither men nor women act like that must be quite disappointing
Some us of make our own reality. And so too, believe it or not, do a few women. The problem is simply a mental one; people represent 'reality' to themselves... whether it be blue-pill or red-pill. A curse on both houses.:D

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were giving my daughter advice, not only would I tell her to wait but I would probably be against letting her give other men blowj0bs too. I would be against her having sex before marriage. I would have her make men wait for sex as long as humanly possible.

But the advice I give to a woman when it comes to dating, is very different from the advice I would give to a man because very often they have different obstacles to overcome when finding a partner.
And herein lies the whole concept and point of the OP.

Men want a lady in the streets and a siren in the sheets. They want the Madonna to bear & raise their children, but they want the W h o r e to turn them on & excite them.

It is a dichotomy for women & very very few women navigate it successfully. It is a dual need in men.

There is expectation and shame involved for men. There is a reason many men become unhappy in marriage. A reason prostitutes will always have business. Men marry a Madonna and leave the w h o r e behind. They rationalize it. But they really miss the w h o r e.

Men are lustful after the slvtty girl, eager to fvck and expect all girls to meet their physical needs immediately...then the same men think a girl who won't give up the cookie is not worth dating. They are so impatient.

Such men pass up good women who could be developed into loyal partners & passionate devoted lovers because they are impatient & seek only sex. This cheapens everything because these men are not willing to create what they really want from more self-controlled women who they might actually respect.

It's a hell of a thing to teach young women...trust me I have 2 to teach...

But my 2 cents for the men is that you have to first be completely honest about what you value. If it is sex above all else, and you want it immediately, then you are going to have to accept that women who give you sex immediately are experienced. They got that way having sex, especially if they know what they are doing, most especially if they are young. But chances are they know nothing about intimacy or vulnerability or connection.

Contrast that with a woman who makes you wait, who demands some level of emotional connection before she submits to you physically. This is someone who you might be able to build intimacy with.

Women are going to be more experienced the older they get no matter the partner count. Think about that. A virgin woman married 20 years who has sex with her husband 250 times a year each year has had 5000 sexual encounters with THE SAME MAN. So 1 partner and 5K worth of encounters. Is she experienced? I'd say so.

The 25 year old slvts with 3 dozen partners are not as experienced as the virgin wife I described. But they may have all kinds of emotional pathologies. My point is that some women have high partner counts, some low, some none. There is no assurance that the virgin wife is good in bed either...it takes 2 to tango...but the virgin wife is far more likely to build intimacy and be a worthwhile partner.

Most women fall between the super slvt and the virgin wife type, although the virgin wife type is what I hope my daughters will aspire to be. Most women get curious at some point, lose their virginity, get really hurt, and only then understand why sex is best reserved for the wedding night...and the reality is its a gift as a woman you can only give once. Wise women who go through this hurt learn to be judicious and selective and learn from this hurt. Other women do not learn, instead they simply defile themselves further.

I actually think men can defile themselves too. I know men who are so oversexed & emotionally bankrupt that they are extremely jaded. Will they ever honestly love a woman? Doubtful. They are too self centered and actual love is giving and self less in nature. Men like this are as worthless for relationship as the super slvts they end up fvcking.

Water always seeks its own level.

If you value only sex, or sex given up quickly, then own who YOU are and quit projecting all your failed expectations on the woman. Get over partner counts and all that. Enjoy yourself, enjoy the woman who gives you what you want on your terms...embrace it.

Man hoes make bad monogamous partners just as hoes make bad housewives.

Own who you are & what you value. Quit with the cognitive dissonance and accept what you have chosen.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last GF before I moved to the east coast invited me in the first night (it was a street approach outside a bar). All we did was cuddle. I told her I would come back the next night at 2 am (signally to her I want a bootycall). We still didn't have sex. On the second morning after, we did a lot of foreplay but no penetration. What was important for me was that she was turned on by me and that there was "physical chemistry." We actually did not have sex until 3 weeks into the relationship. But there was always sexual tension between us. That's what guys have to pay attention to. If she is going to make you wait and there is no sexual tension and she isn't turn on by your crotch pressed against her a$$ while spooning, then she is probably too relationship oriented to even think about physical/sexual chemistry.

A lot of women are like that. They have so much cognitive dissonance that they think it's either/or. A lot of women categorize into two categories: "This is the guy I fvck and forget about (bad boy), and this is the guy I bring home to mom. She will not be satisfied with EITHER type of relationship. That's why it's a lose/lose situation with MOST women. But every now and then you run into a woman like my last GF. A mature woman who is able to break through her own social conditioning and have a normal, healthy, sexual and romantic relationship.
Exactly. And every once in a while you find a man who is similarly inclined. And then life is good :)

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men want a lady in the streets and a siren in the sheets. They want the Madonna to bear & raise their children, but they want the W h o r e to turn them on & excite them.

It is a dichotomy for women & very very few women navigate it successfully. It is a dual need in men.

There is expectation and shame involved for men. There is a reason many men become unhappy in marriage. A reason prostitutes will always have business. Men marry a Madonna and leave the w h o r e behind. They rationalize it. But they really miss the w h o r e.

Men are lustful after the slvtty girl, eager to fvck and expect all girls to meet their physical needs immediately...then the same men think a girl who won't give up the cookie is not worth dating. They are so impatient.

Such men pass up good women who could be developed into loyal partners & passionate devoted lovers because they are impatient & seek only sex. This cheapens everything because these men are not willing to create what they really want from more self-controlled women who they might actually respect.

But my 2 cents for the men is that you have to first be completely honest about what you value. If it is sex above all else, and you want it immediately, then you are going to have to accept that women who give you sex immediately are experienced. They got that way having sex, especially if they know what they are doing, most especially if they are young. But chances are they know nothing about intimacy or vulnerability or connection.

Contrast that with a woman who makes you wait, who demands some level of emotional connection before she submits to you physically. This is someone who you might be able to build intimacy with.

Women are going to be more experienced the older they get no matter the partner count. Think about that. A virgin woman married 20 years who has sex with her husband 250 times a year each year has had 5000 sexual encounters with THE SAME MAN. So 1 partner and 5K worth of encounters. Is she experienced? I'd say so.

The 25 year old slvts with 3 dozen partners are not as experienced as the virgin wife I described. But they may have all kinds of emotional pathologies. My point is that some women have high partner counts, some low, some none. There is no assurance that the virgin wife is good in bed either...it takes 2 to tango...but the virgin wife is far more likely to build intimacy and be a worthwhile partner.

Most women fall between the super slvt and the virgin wife type, although the virgin wife type is what I hope my daughters will aspire to be. Most women get curious at some point, lose their virginity, get really hurt, and only then understand why sex is best reserved for the wedding night...and the reality is its a gift as a woman you can only give once. Wise women who go through this hurt learn to be judicious and selective and learn from this hurt. Other women do not learn, instead they simply defile themselves further.

I actually think men can defile themselves too. I know men who are so oversexed & emotionally bankrupt that they are extremely jaded. Will they ever honestly love a woman? Doubtful. They are too self centered and actual love is giving and self less in nature. Men like this are as worthless for relationship as the super slvts they end up fvcking.

If you value only sex, or sex given up quickly, then own who YOU are and quit projecting all your failed expectations on the woman. Get over partner counts and all that. Enjoy yourself, enjoy the woman who gives you what you want on your terms...embrace it.

Own who you are & what you value. Quit with the cognitive dissonance and accept what you have chosen.
I was very much in the push for sex and spin plates camp but beginning to think you might be right.

Having slept with c. 20 women since splitting up with my ex in July/August my sample size is larger than average. It's frustrating. I bedded three women who I legitimately on paper would have considered as LTR material. All three were same night lays. All young. I couldn't get one of them out for a second date. The pull of the c0ck carousel is just too strong. There's always someone better or just different. And honestly I don't think I can relaistically "improve" all that much more in the short/medium term.

I agree with you. These young girls are so accustomed to that lifestyle they don't care. That's what shocks me the most...They fvck like men.

I'm not a hypocrite because I don't discard women the moment they don't put out. They either put out but don't hit my standards for anything other than a FWB. Or they are LTR worthy (on paper) but put out and then discard me before I even get a chance to see if we'd work. Over the past year there has literally been no in between. My value seems to be just abiut high enough to get the HOT ones excited for a night but not long enough to see me as a legitimate long term romantic prospect against the other "competition" in the market.

My problem in deliberately being less sexually aggressive and waiting is that you end up delaying sex with someone who would have given it up on the first date (which means you miss out on seeing what she is REALLY like).

How do you maintain a reasonably aggressive stance (so you don't get turned into a chump) without turning off the nicer girls that would have been interested if you had waited?

I have a date with a hot yoga instructor tonight so speedy advice is appreciated! I may try it out on her and see how it goes.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was very much in the push for sex and spin plates camp but beginning to think you might be right.

Having slept with c. 20 women since splitting up with my ex in July/August my sample size is larger than average. It's frustrating. I bedded three women who I legitimately on paper would have considered as LTR material. All three were same night lays. All young. I couldn't get one of them out for a second date. The pull of the c0ck carousel is just too strong. There's always someone better or just different. And honestly I don't think I can relaistically "improve" all that much more in the short/medium term.

I agree with you. These young girls are so accustomed to that lifestyle they don't care. That's what shocks me the most...They fvck like men.

I'm not a hypocrite because I don't discard women the moment they don't put out. They either put out but don't hit my standards for anything other than a FWB. Or they are LTR worthy (on paper) but put out and then discard me before I even get a chance to see if we'd work. Over the past year there has literally been no in between. My value seems to be just abiut high enough to get the HOT ones excited for a night but not long enough to see me as a legitimate long term romantic prospect against the other "competition" in the market.

My problem in deliberately being less sexually aggressive and waiting is that you end up delaying sex with someone who would have given it up on the first date (which means you miss out on seeing what she is REALLY like).

How do you maintain a reasonably aggressive stance (so you don't get turned into a chump) without turning off the nicer girls that would have been interested if you had waited?

I have a date with a hot yoga instructor tonight so speedy advice is appreciated! I may try it out on her and see how it goes.
You make it clear that you are interested sexually. You kino, you flirt you do all the same stuff.

A girl who doesn't have sex right away but is interested will be responsive but will also say no. She will likely kiss you back if you go to kiss her, but she may take your hands and put them back in bounds if they wander out of bounds (derrière or boobs), but she will be playful about it IF she's into you.

You can always say no too you know (heresy here I'm sure...) but aren't you doing the choosing? Think about that.

It's more of a dance with a girl who is concerned about having sex too early. You isolate & escalate as you normally would, she feels the sexual tension but resists. It actually will turn her on if you as the man understand this. At the end of the night you kiss her & you leave (her wanting more.). This builds sexual tension. She will be able to tell her girlfriends how sexy you are but you didn't do it...yet. She will wonder if you see other girls, etc. THIS creates mystery and desire in women.

Then you wait a few days & simply & directly ask her out again. Get to know her on dates. Don't worry about text game.

I most like when a man texts sparingly, gets right to the point, & asks me out straight away. Then once I know what we are doing & when I go about life & see him again at the appointed time. This changes obviously as a relationship develops.

Never forget that hot women could all have counts in the thousands if they slept with every man who shows them attention. So hot women MUST be discriminating. Over the weekend I met 5 different people who either showed interest or asked for my number. And I'm 48 and this happens all the time. When I was in my 20's I preferred to be in LTRs. One perk was I had an auto-out to give all the countless men who hit on me. Same thing as a married woman.

Hot women have abundance you just wouldn't believe. Be the man she has to work for just a bit...I think the result may surprise you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yup exactly what i am saying. Interesting to hear it from a womans perspective.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

See how frustrating this sh*t is. Its like you almost cant win. If you become "alpha" they use you for one night and nothing else. If you are "beta" you dont even get that one night but you get everything else (emotional tampon). Luckily these are the idiot girls, they are the minority. We are pre selecting for the confused girls that f*ck like men.

Men get attached after sex ( if we like the girl) whether we admit it or not. Women get attached more. Its in their nature. Can you imagine the amount of cognitive dissonance it takes as a woman to suppress that natural urge to pair bond after sex. Its not easy. The girls that do that month after month are not normal. Its fascinating really.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are like that. They have so much cognitive dissonance that they think it's either/or. A lot of women categorize men into two categories: "This is the guy I fvck and forget about (bad boy), and this is the guy I bring home to mom. She will not be satisfied with EITHER type of relationship. That's why it's a lose/lose situation with MOST women. But every now and then you run into a woman like my last GF. A mature woman who is able to break through her own social conditioning and have a normal, healthy, sexual and romantic relationship.
This is interesting. I think that cognitive dissonance is from girls that have never had a healthy relationship with a sexual partner. We would be surprised with how many young girls have only either been pumped and dumped or have only been in abusive relationships. They dont know how to have a normal healthy sexual and romantic relationship. It seems foreign to them. I asked my female friend why she doesn't hang out with the guy after a one night stand and she said "most girls are used to guys not wanting anything more after that". We often forget that many men have hurt these women too. So they become jaded and give up on that "one true love/ prince charming fantasy". That is the definition of a slut. A girl that is so jaded that she have given up on that whole "sex is special for my prince charming". But again there are still girls who are not like this. They are just the minority.

You were lucky with your ex gf. She was emotionally healthy. Do you mind sharing any details on how she was raised? Did she have a strong father? Was she an introvert etc etc? What is the common denominator?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls sleeping with you fairly quickly IS a good thing - let me explain:

Yes, you run the risk of unstable girls, but the really unstable ones, the ones that can mess with you so bad you'll be bouncing off the world, are the ones that don't......because:

I don't know how this isn't a bigger phenomenon with others than it is with me, but I have always fought this battle against women who just pick up a relationship with you for attention purposes, or to lead you on and feel powerful as a result.

The consequences of telling guys to go for the woman who doesn't hands a massive card to all those evil-hearted women who see no problem whatsoever in having a BF or a man they love, but then playing 5 guys on the side so she feels better - not sleeping with them, just playing the game so she can feel like the centre.

You see, lying in life is considered immoral but making out you're interested to get a guy to spill his **** and get loved up is A-OK with what appears like the majority of women.

I have had at least 5 women do this to me and the anger and frustration it causes is miles more than some girl who got horny on the first night.

Now, if a woman doesn't put out fairly quickly I auto-assume she is one of these ****ing succubusses. I don't know whether it's some craze on TV or something for young women to carry on like this, but I have had so many women come on like they are in love, only to reverse it quickly.....it seems damn like it's done to upset people. At least if you are one of the many women to fall victim to an advanced PUA then all will gather round and say "there, there, it's not your fault". Good luck explaining as a guy that some women led you on for kicks.....because that apparently is really unattractive.....so what a wonderful thing, heart broken, some ***** toyed with you for her amusement but it's YOUR fault and in being ****ed for no reason, it makes you less of a man!

So, seeing as you cannot win in these situations, I would advise anyone to be extremely suspisious of any woman who doesn't give firm physical cues because there is a good chance she has a BF and is laughing about you/bragging to her friends.

I don;t know why I keep getting this situation but you can only comment on what you know. Nowadays if I see "playing hard to get" etc I see this stuff for what it is, most women, when loved up, would literally eat **** if it makes their man happy. If you aren't getting any, she is using it as a bargaining chip she most likely doesn't have for criminals/the assorted *******s she likes. Just you, so don't buy any bull****, you're dealing with insane egos which need male sacrafice to live.

Issue is, if a man lied to me over the course of a few months about something I could knock his block off. If a man sleeps with a woman, it's something her brothers could get retribution on....now, I don't want a feud or battle, but when I have told my friends they just seem to smirk and take the view "well, you need to be a bit wiser"....don't people understand, this isn't stealing the last biscuit, it's something which ****s with the core of your self-worth! Why isn't this frowned upon more?

The worst woman who led me on an elaborate lie scheme which destroyed my life - absolutely nothing I can do, you'll be made out to be "a guy who doesn't know that no means no" when in fact I would have taken a "no" with no problems. So, depression and anger are all that are left........I had 3 of these women **** me around and I am still dealing with it, so I am extremely careful now to the extent of not really trying anymore, I am sorry to say.........funny that in their little selfish games, they've left a man who might never have a family now......depressed ever since, implications for my family and was suicidal for a year, but one thing is guaranteeed: None of these women will have any responsibility and any pain I have is my fault.

So **** women who don't put out, keep your ****ing games, ****s!

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls sleeping with you fairly quickly IS a good thing - let me explain:

Yes, you run the risk of unstable girls, but the really unstable ones, the ones that can mess with you so bad you'll be bouncing off the world, are the ones that don't......because:

I don't know how this isn't a bigger phenomenon with others than it is with me, but I have always fought this battle against women who just pick up a relationship with you for attention purposes, or to lead you on and feel powerful as a result.

The consequences of telling guys to go for the woman who doesn't hands a massive card to all those evil-hearted women who see no problem whatsoever in having a BF or a man they love, but then playing 5 guys on the side so she feels better - not sleeping with them, just playing the game so she can feel like the centre.

You see, lying in life is considered immoral but making out you're interested to get a guy to spill his **** and get loved up is A-OK with what appears like the majority of women.

I have had at least 5 women do this to me and the anger and frustration it causes is miles more than some girl who got horny on the first night.

Now, if a woman doesn't put out fairly quickly I auto-assume she is one of these ****ing succubusses. I don't know whether it's some craze on TV or something for young women to carry on like this, but I have had so many women come on like they are in love, only to reverse it quickly.....it seems damn like it's done to upset people. At least if you are one of the many women to fall victim to an advanced PUA then all will gather round and say "there, there, it's not your fault". Good luck explaining as a guy that some women led you on for kicks.....because that apparently is really unattractive.....so what a wonderful thing, heart broken, some ***** toyed with you for her amusement but it's YOUR fault and in being ****ed for no reason, it makes you less of a man!

So, seeing as you cannot win in these situations, I would advise anyone to be extremely suspisious of any woman who doesn't give firm physical cues because there is a good chance she has a BF and is laughing about you/bragging to her friends.

I don;t know why I keep getting this situation but you can only comment on what you know. Nowadays if I see "playing hard to get" etc I see this stuff for what it is, most women, when loved up, would literally eat **** if it makes their man happy. If you aren't getting any, she is using it as a bargaining chip she most likely doesn't have for criminals/the assorted *******s she likes. Just you, so don't buy any bull****, you're dealing with insane egos which need male sacrafice to live.

Issue is, if a man lied to me over the course of a few months about something I could knock his block off. If a man sleeps with a woman, it's something her brothers could get retribution on....now, I don't want a feud or battle, but when I have told my friends they just seem to smirk and take the view "well, you need to be a bit wiser"....don't people understand, this isn't stealing the last biscuit, it's something which ****s with the core of your self-worth! Why isn't this frowned upon more?

The worst woman who led me on an elaborate lie scheme which destroyed my life - absolutely nothing I can do, you'll be made out to be "a guy who doesn't know that no means no" when in fact I would have taken a "no" with no problems. So, depression and anger are all that are left........I had 3 of these women **** me around and I am still dealing with it, so I am extremely careful now to the extent of not really trying anymore, I am sorry to say.........funny that in their little selfish games, they've left a man who might never have a family now......depressed ever since, implications for my family and was suicidal for a year, but one thing is guaranteeed: None of these women will have any responsibility and any pain I have is my fault.

So **** women who don't put out, keep your ****ing games, ****s!
Hey Fruitbat. Thanks for the story. If they are not even making out with you then drop them. They have to be at least getting physical with you. No one is saying keep a girl around that is not even making out with you on the first date. All i am saying is that sex is not needed. There is a big middle ground between a girl being frigid and full blown sex. We should strive for the middle path.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe I read through this whole thread. No offense to some of you but maybe you just suck in bed? lol I'm not trying to be a dvck, that is always something that can improved upon. Its just honestly any girl I've slept with quickly has always been into me... even if they are slvts the worst they would do is not make the first move to contact me, but anytime I've contacted them they have more than been willing to see me again.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe I read through this whole thread. No offense to some of you but maybe you just suck in bed? lol I'm not trying to be a dvck, that is always something that can improved upon. Its just honestly any girl I've slept with quickly has always been into me... even if they are slvts the worst they would do is not make the first move to contact me, but anytime I've contacted them they have more than been willing to see me again.
No i definitely don't suck in bed. I actually smashed again about a week and a half after this this thread was posted. Trust me you can give a girl great sex and she can just not be interested in anything after that. It happens. I asked a good friend of mine why she doesnt always cling onto guys that are good in bed and she answered " because there will always be another". Good sex is uncommon but its not as uncommon as you think. Some girls dont even necessarily require good sex. If they like a guy enough they automatically rate the sex as better than it really is. So they can drop the guy they dont like who has awesome sex, for the guy that they really like who has great sex.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i definitely don't suck in bed. I actually smashed again about a week and a half after this this thread was posted. Trust me you can give a girl great sex and she can just not be interested in anything after that. It happens. I asked a good friend of mine why she doesnt always cling onto guys that are good in bed and she answered " because there will always be another". Good sex is uncommon but its not as uncommon as you think. Some girls dont even necessarily require good sex. If they like a guy enough they automatically rate the sex as better than it really is. So they can drop the guy they dont like who has awesome sex, for the guy that they really like who has great sex.
I guess I just never had a girl flat out ignore me after sleeping with her. Like I said they may not make the first move but if I reach out they always want to see each other again. Do you reach out to these girls after you had sex with them... or do you follow some forum BS like wait a few days to contact etc.... When I've done that crap yes they have lost interest or backwards rationalized why they shouldn't be with me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny, the SAME girl told me: "I love your ****" and "I came so much" - High IL period; "You don't **** my brains out like you used to"-Insecure Middling IL Period; "I never came with you" - Low IL period.
yup pretty much lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The window for most sane women seems to be 3-6 "dates" (interactions, whatever). Earlier or later than that have both shown major red flags in my experience. If I know she's just lay material, I may press on date one or two. I actually like my physical advances being rejected early on. Even my crazy ex girlfriend made me wait til the fourth date (then she wouldn't keep her hands off me ever again). Some times it just takes a little patience.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This is a thread worth a bump.
Not really. A lot has changed in 12 years of dating. 12 years ago we didn't have smartphones (iPhone 1st came out the end of 2007). We didn't have a hookup culture like it is now. We didn't have the dudes and more so the ladies jumping from dozens to tens of dozens of partners. We didn't have feminism nearly as bad as it is now. Sex is a commodity right now. If your partner is making you wait, chances are, the wait is not worth it. If she doesn't put out at the second or third date, NEXT. Reason being, her interest is just not high enough. The dude should save his money and time and pursue other opportunities.