Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls on track team!!

steelers

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i made the track team.i'm 15.. the first day of track on friday i met these two girls..it went great ..i just moved 3 weeks ago from canada to this high-school in NY so i'm trying to to know everybody...so there both 8's..one of them comes from where i use to live...so they had to leave practise early on friday so they said bye mario..so i said wats ur names again..and they gave it to me ...so on monday we had practise, one of the giirls i met ..her locker is beside mines, so after school i asked her ifshe was going to track..she said yes.but she didn't feel like going..and that she was having her period..weird!!..so i saw them at practse we had to run sprints in threes..and i ran with them ..after the race one of them put their arm around me??..and asked me if i was tired..
So anywayz we have practise everyday...and one of them ..her locker is right beside..so what do i do next when i see em at pracitse????, or in the hall???..i know i can start a hug relationship with both but how do i do that???..they really like me..should i asked them to hang out sometime???
I'm getting the game finally, and i'm reading the book psycho-cybernetics
iigt thanks

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act natural. Be yourself. Whatelse dude. I'm surprised they like you if you're this timid.

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
track rocks.. i've met quite a lot of high quality chicks there too and my mile time improved like crazy ..you can get good kino during track also if your nervous cause you have an excuse

hey awesome race *touches her back*