Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls and their weight issues

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW, they are touchy when it comes to weight.. i've never seen a girl get so mad that I asked her how much she weighed.

i was only wondering because i liked her figure and wanted to know, i was compareing her to a friend of mine.

aside from that, she immiedatly hung up on me called me a few names and told me not to call ehr for the rest of the night. i'm still in total shock how sensative weight is to some girls.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not that upset, it's a power play. DO NOT APOLOGIZE! Sometimes women do this when they get bored. She pretends to get mad, but then decides to play it seriously to see what you would do. I've known fat girls, skinny girls, and fit girls and not one of them got mad about weight. When they did it was a test. I would only play along if I liked her.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MR_PERFECT
She's not that upset, it's a power play. DO NOT APOLOGIZE! Sometimes women do this when they get bored. She pretends to get mad, but then decides to play it seriously to see what you would do. I've known fat girls, skinny girls, and fit girls and not one of them got mad about weight. When they did it was a test. I would only play along if I liked her.
lol to late for that, i already appoligized a few times and asked said word for word.

damn i can see you getting mad but this mad? never.. well just know anytime you think i'm callin u fat i'm not you know i think you look good. night

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you're not so willing to apologize next time. Do not apologize for anything unless YOU feel as if you did something wrong. If you get into the habit of doing this, she and every other women you ever date will pull this on you whenever they want something out of you. It will show you as being spineless and you will soon adopt that mentality. It's like when you see a married guy that caves in to whatever whim his wife has. He wasn't always like that, she conditioned him to be like that.

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What, you don't want to tell me?

That's too bad, because I was just checking up on the price gold and wanted to know what you are worth that way."

Or, how about this:

"Hey, don't get so touchy! It's obvious that your body fat level is low; I was curious just how much lean mass is packed into that slinky body!"

:)

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was borrowing a female friends notes from class, and being the nosy bastard i am in addition to getting the notes I needed I flipped back a few pages just to read. She had this goals list, and one of them was to be skinny or something and I as like WTF this girl is skinny and in shape.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MR_PERFECT
I personally disagree with this...Weight insecurity for girls is like penis size insecurity for guys x100...It's just not worth talking about in any sense.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking about your chicks weight is no different then asking about the day she had. As a concerned BF, I do ask every now and then but its usually to keep her gorgeous body in check. I do it confidently and I frame it such that she wouldn't dare get upset or cause any drama about it. I'm firmly in charge and she must please me...

When you are not the man in the relationship you might find it a little more difficult to achieve this frame...

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i asked mine and she told me... no problems dude

u need to be focused, why are u asking? if its just for information is no good

its like, "hey, how much cm ur d*ck has?"... just to know...

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember at uni i asked this chick if she worked on her biceps or something... LOL she was pisssed off and wanted to go at me with some insult but my other friend told her to chill out and not worry! :p

At that point she could see i wasnt going to be one of the normal nice guys she knows :D

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "Do I look fat in this?"

ME: "Yes you are getting fat. Go to the gym."

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want urr girl to lose weight i will give you these three options...

1 - Buy her a gym membership... hey if she doesnt use it, you go to the gym! SEE!?! It's a Win Win!:D Or u can take her to the gym wid ya

2 - Let her chase the car... drive really slowely but not so slow that she can jump in it :rolleyes:

3 - Fcuk her as many times as you can... I heard somewhere you burn upto 200 or 2000 calories per hour... eh someone fill me in on this one!

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not that upset, it's a power play. DO NOT APOLOGIZE!

Exactly. I had a girl flip out on me in the same manner over 'nothing'. I basically gave her a verbal sock to the face, she shut up real quick.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show her how much calories she can lose by having sex with you or better yet show her this chart.

Removing Her Clothes:
Removing loose clothing... 12 Calories
Removing tight clothing... 187 Calories
Opening Her Bra:
With both hands... 8 Calories
With one hand... 12 Calories
With your teeth... 85 Calories

Putting On A Condom:
With an erection... 6 Calories
Without an erection... 315 Calories

Preliminaries:
Trying to find the ****oris.... 8 Calories
Trying to find the G-spot... 92 Calories

Positions:
Missionary... 12 Calories
69 lying down... 78 Calories
69 standing up... 112 Calories
Wheelbarrow... 216 Calories
Doggy style... 326 Calories
Italian chandelier... 912 Calories

Orgasm:
Real..... 112 Calories
False..... 315 Calories

Post Orgasm:
Lying in bed hugging..... 18 Calories
Getting up immediately..... 36 Calories
Explaining why you got out of bed immediately..... 816 Calories

Getting A Second Erection:
If you are:
20-29 years old... 36 Calories
30-39 years... 80 Calories
40-49 years... 124 Calories
50-59 years... 972 Calories
60-69 years... 2,916 Calories
70 and over... Results are still pending

Dressing Up Afterwards:
Calmly... 32 Calories
In a hurry... 98 Calories
With her husband knocking at the door... 1,218 Calories
With your wife knocking at the door... 3,521 Calories

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer

Exactly. I had a girl flip out on me in the same manner over 'nothing'. I basically gave her a verbal sock to the face, she shut up real quick.

Verbal sock to the face...

CLassic :D

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer

Verbal sock to the face...

CLassic :D

Oh btw DJDamage i've seen that chart before hahaa.. but i have no idea what the Italian Chandelier position is... lol

EDIT... AHH okay i found it ! Ive done that one... ddnt know it was called that :confused:

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
lol to late for that, i already appoligized a few times and asked said word for word.

damn i can see you getting mad but this mad? never.. well just know anytime you think i'm callin u fat i'm not you know i think you look good. night
firstly, only appolize when you feel that it is really needed, when you've done something totally wrong, like called her a fat heifer, even then I personally probably wouldn't applogize. IF you ever do appolize, only do it once.

secondly, a lot of women are very insecure about their weight, even the ones with good shapes. This makes for a very good, very easy target of C/F.
"rule one, never take a big woman out to eat." or
"I would say lets do lunch, but I don't know if I can stuff that much money in my wallet."
the options are limitless for this.
here is a strong suggestion though... a woman that is anerexic or belemic, I would not do this with. It could cause them to dive more into their disease clouded head and make them even worse off. I personally wouldn't be around those women anyways.