girlfriend from brazil

jordine

Reaction score
My girlfirend from Brazil is in town for the holidays. Last night we were drinking, and she admitted to me that not only does she still talk to her ex-boyfriend, but she said that she still flirts with him. Normally, I wouldn't care if she talked to her ex, after all she is in Brazil and I am in the States. But, I have to admit, it bothers me that she said she flirts with him.

So, naturally, I try to get some details. She "says" that he calls her all the time, he calls at 3am, blah, blah, blah. They were supposedly together in 1998. This female talks about marrying me. I care, but not enough that I couldnt drop her. Opinions?

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
a test. If she wanted to be with him she probably could, but she isnt. Think nothing of it.

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People are the same all over. Don´t take any s**t from her, if she carrys on with her Ex, dump her and move on.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust her...
She's either playing games, or giving you a heads-up that she may break up with you soon. May also be other options, but I can't think of any.

-=Ice-T=-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyron said:
a test. If she wanted to be with him she probably could, but she isnt. Think nothing of it.
He wouldn't know if she is seeing him because her and her ex are in Brazil...