Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl who's brother passed away

Reaction score
deleted

deleted

Last edited:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey listen bro. Be good to this girl. My little sister passed away, and when things like this happen it takes an emotional toll on you. Your friend is probably sad, depressed and confused at this time. Now, is the time to just be there for her. Listen to her, comfort her, and help her through this tough time. Forget about should u be a nice guy, or a jerk just be there for her...:rockon:

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
so i was talking to this girl tonight to see if she could hang out and i asked her how her weekend was and she told me her brother passed away. i told her i was real sorry and that to take as much time as she needs before she wants to hang out again.

now im usually a jerk to girls. but this girl is real classy, real nice, and just a great girl, btw way hot. so i dont know how i should handle this situation. my heart tells me to be nice to her and make her feel good by complementing her and everything. but i know thats not gonna help my chances. it was hard to be a jerk to her and tease her before her brother passed away and now i just dont think i should do it. i feel really bad. should i just let her go and just be friends with her or should i still game her?

and also, for some reason i just can't be a jerk to nice girls. i always just want to be nice back. why is that and should i change that?

Are you crazy? Her brother has just passed away...wtf is wrong with u?

leave the girl alone for a while and let her be with her family.