Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl thinking of breaking up with her boyfriend for me?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update on this chick. I kind of stopped paying so much attention to her, have been dating other girls etc. I'm not quite sure what's going on with her or her relationship, but anyways the other day she asked me if I wanted to hang out on the weekend. Seemed like a genuine interest on her part so I accepted the offer. However the weekend came and went and I didn't hear from her.

Not sure what to do from this point on. I'm expecting some excuse from her about the weekend. I know she is interested but I think she's a little confused right now and isn't sure if she wants to leave her bf.

Is this the time to come on strong and tell her how I feel, or back away completely and withdraw, citing the fact that she's still with her bf?

I'm dating other girls right now which is good, but I still do like this girl very much so I'm still interested what way I should be playing this.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't listened to a single thing in this entire thread. You are the type of poster that should now be ridiculed to no end.

italostud said:
have been dating other girls etc.
I kinda doubt that.

italostud said:
However the weekend came and went and I didn't hear from her.
Shocking.

italostud said:
I'm dating other girls right now which is good, but I still do like this girl very much so I'm still interested what way I should be playing this.
Pathetic, pal.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have been a member since 2003. shouldnt your DJ skills be up to par?