Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Suddenly Lost Interest Despite TIGHT Game?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game wasn't really all that tight.
But that’s the crux of Hubris. You think a date goes well and you’re flowing and she’s laughing at all your jokes. There’s s lot of you in there. You’re not really getting her side of the story unless she’s love he’s over heels says she had a **** ton of fun. You tried too hard, you weren’t cute enough, who knows.

It’s the dates where you think meh, I could go either way if this was good or bad and those are the chicks who text you back because you don’t take the date as seriously. Gotta treat a 8-9 the same as a 5

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the age of disposable relationships, any amount of things could have happened. One of them is certainly that your game was not as tight as you suggested.

Since that is the only factor you can control, I suggest you examine what you could have done differently. While it may not have affected the eventual outcome, it would be completely foolish to disregard your actions as a possible source.

LH1995

Reaction score
But that’s the crux of Hubris. You think a date goes well and you’re flowing and she’s laughing at all your jokes. There’s s lot of you in there. You’re not really getting her side of the story unless she’s love he’s over heels says she had a **** ton of fun. You tried too hard, you weren’t cute enough, who knows.

It’s the dates where you think meh, I could go either way if this was good or bad and those are the chicks who text you back because you don’t take the date as seriously. Gotta treat a 8-9 the same as a 5
In the age of disposable relationships, any amount of things could have happened. One of them is certainly that your game was not as tight as you suggested.

Since that is the only factor you can control, I suggest you examine what you could have done differently. While it may not have affected the eventual outcome, it would be completely foolish to disregard your actions as a possible source.
That's well put. Even if your game is beyond excellent it can probably never be 100% water-tight. There's always a new hole to plug.

I mean that on multiple levels haha

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had this happen this week. High interest last weekend. Now, nothing. We are supposed to go out Sunday. I work Saturdays. I'm feeling a flake comin on, and my thoughts are another dude who stepped in. He may get flaked as well.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not flakin now, def interested. I'm tired (and will be tired) as fvck from work. I've had much pvssy but what's yet one more? If she can play the game good then I'll get turned on more. Alcohol will be a factor. Will try to make love to her all night.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who give it up on the first date are more than likely either unhappy in their current relationship, freshly single (prob heartbroken), or are just sloots. The faster I hit, the less surprised I would be if she ghosts. Sometimes they reappear, sometimes they don't. I wouldn't overthink it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To everyone saying OP's game wasn't tight or not good enough (clearly it was good enough for him to smash on 1st date)

This is nonsense, OP it could be anything

an ex came back
she met a new guy
She felt guilty for letting you smash etc etc

You can over-analyse but why bother? there to many girls out here, real life isn't like the forums, IMO you did good

Charge it to the game

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not chasing you, you're done.

A tight game includes being soo irresistably attractive to women, that they would build a rocket to chase you to the moon. Anything less than her full attention, is a waste of your time.

Go fish.