Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Suddenly Lost Interest Despite TIGHT Game?

LH1995

Reaction score
I don't think this gets mentioned enough. Do you sometimes have an amazing date with really tight game that gets your confidence sky high and then out of nowhere she stops replying?

I'll try to keep my latest experience brief:

We matched on Tinder. I set the date efficiently. The night was full of laughing and no awkwardness at all. We go back to her (HB9) place and smash genitals that night and again in the morning.

The day after, she started talking about relationships out of nowhere (high interest). She also initiated texting when I got home and this carried on for a few days. I'm CERTAIN I didn't overpursue here because she mostly initiated, I made sure my replies matched her energy and I always took longer to reply.

The last convo we had, she was talking about meeting up and being very sexual.

I told her to let me know about her schedule for date 2, waited 5 days, texted again and then no reply at all. Before, she was replying within 20 minutes.

There was very high interest so did I just get a really unlucky scenario like her ex bf coming back or something?

For now, I haven't sent a single text since, I have my backup girls and I'm focusing on myself but we all know about that 'being eaten from within' BS feeling when stuff like this happens.

Really sucks because she was really hot and a lot of fun.

Thanks for listening. Thoughts?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was very high interest so did I just get a really unlucky scenario like her ex bf coming back or something?
That's likely what happened, or another guy she was highly interested in came through. This is stuff that's out of your control. It sucks, but it's part of the game. Toss her away and move on.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gorgeous girl sit next to me in a bar, place her hand on my thigh, laugh at all my jokes, dance Waltz with me for 10 minutes and then allow me to kiss her on the forehead.

Her friend then outright told me that she fancies the pants off me.

Despite everything I did after that, didn't work out because she just changed her mind based off her ex's behaviour she hadn't got over.

Lessons I learned: even if everything is going 100% right and you know for certain that she has the hots for you, all it takes is a piece of bad luck or irrational behaviour and it's all meaningless. Can't be helped.

All you can do is judge a woman on her present behaviour. If she continues being receptive, great. If she doesn't...well, just happens sometimes unfortunately. Onto the next one.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that she talked about relationships the day after you first met is a huge red flag.

Meet > Next day says the word relationship = psycho

Count your blessings bro.
Almost every women that gets a good fvck the night before will want some kind of relationship, it's like their default settings, it's disgusting I know but hardly a red flag.

It's just likely a defence mechanism from being labelled a hoe and means completely nothing at all towards relationship.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this gets mentioned enough. Do you sometimes have an amazing date with really tight game that gets your confidence sky high and then out of nowhere she stops replying?

We matched on Tinder. I set the date efficiently. The night was full of laughing and no awkwardness at all. We go back to her (HB9) place and smash genitals that night and again in the morning.

The day after, she started talking about relationships out of nowhere (high interest). She also initiated texting when I got home and this carried on for a few days. I'm CERTAIN I didn't overpursue here because she mostly initiated, I made sure my replies matched her energy and I always took longer to reply.

I told her to let me know about her schedule for date 2, waited 5 days, texted again and then no reply at all. Before, she was replying within 20 minutes.

For now, I haven't sent a single text since, I have my backup girls and I'm focusing on myself but we all know about that 'being eaten from within' BS feeling when stuff like this happens.

It's 2018.

Sloot gonna sloot.

It's Jake's on you kuz. You bought it. You thought you could play house with a skank. You can take a woman out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of her. You can't turn a ***** into a house wife.

Believe me, cucks try.

What to do? Pursue #nextset! Read, David Deida Way of the superior man. A woman is not your purpose. What resonates? At your core, what is it that you are pursuing? What are you willing to do and go out on your shield for? If you died tomorrow, what is it that you want to do before then? Start here.

Women are trying to be men. They are like Buffalos being cheered off the cliff. Cucks are chasing after cratered and plummeted smv. Raising some Chad 's baby and playing house with his booty call.

Man needs to evolve. I know my true north. I am willing g to go out on my shield. With respect to women, the gold standard is top form smv, and nothing but. If my genes are weeded out of existence, so be it.

I won't accept anything but. The rest is on material.

At thirty, my last throater, chick on the early not late side of 20.

Tomorrow, new girls are turning 18. Step up.

#nextset

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she talked about relationships the day after you first met is a huge red flag.

Meet > Next day says the word relationship = psycho

Count your blessings bro.
Women disappear for 1) be single (cawk mountain or 2) specific cawk (bigger better prize)!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they disappear that suddenly after showing high interest it's almost always because of an ex or some guy she has history with in an on/off again type relationship. You will get better results texting her in 6 months than you would in the next few weeks. Everything ends including rekindling with exes. Exes are exes for a reason. Too bad 99% of men and women don't get that.

Good luck.

LH1995

Reaction score
I'm impressed by the number of well thought out, well written responses here compared to other forums.

Yes, I think pinging her in a number of months is the best option. I'll run the old 'Zombie Game' on her ie. try to resurrect her from the dead haha.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Casual sex on the first date sabotages your chances of a relationship. Because it is the better self that wants a relationship... and the worser one that just wants animal sex on first meeting.... too much... 'cognitive dissonance'.

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP ignore her and she will come back around. And if she doesnt, she was a sloot anyways.

At this point, since she basically ghosted you, I would ignore any future attempts of her reaching out. Maybe invite her over to smash but thats about it. She wouldnt even get a free drink out of me first.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you know what your LTR is doing when she disappears for a bit after a fight or trial breakup. Interesting when you're on the other side of the coin, huh?

"Sloots gon' sloot"
-Cosigned.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how good your game is, when a woman decides to drop you then it's a wrap, don't waste your time overthinking the situation just move on. Like everyone said, it's either she got back with her ex or she met another guy. At least you got to smash, it was good while it lasted. But keep her contact, she'll probably hit you up again when things go downhill with the other guy.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gorgeous girl sit next to me in a bar, place her hand on my thigh, laugh at all my jokes, dance Waltz with me for 10 minutes and then allow me to kiss her on the forehead.

Her friend then outright told me that she fancies the pants off me.

Despite everything I did after that, didn't work out because she just changed her mind based off her ex's behaviour she hadn't got over.

Lessons I learned: even if everything is going 100% right and you know for certain that she has the hots for you, all it takes is a piece of bad luck or irrational behaviour and it's all meaningless. Can't be helped.

All you can do is judge a woman on her present behaviour. If she continues being receptive, great. If she doesn't...well, just happens sometimes unfortunately. Onto the next one.
Damn ex’s and their emotional attachments. It’s good it didn’t work out because I bet that chick would’ve talked non stop about him. Could ran into alpha widow

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your game wasn't really all that tight.

LH1995

Reaction score
Now you know what your LTR is doing when she disappears for a bit after a fight or trial breakup. Interesting when you're on the other side of the coin, huh?

"Sloots gon' sloot"
-Cosigned.
Weird, right? I'm grateful for the learning experience, or part of me is anyway.

LH1995

Reaction score
Ignorance is bliss imo. Seeing it from both sides, you become a bit nihilistic. I mean they are just master game players, your only advantage is how clueless other men are that they will get sloppy with you if they don't suspect you are aware of these things.
Could be a master game player, could be an amateur ex BF she's still emotional about.

There's 209 million possible reasons outside of our control.

Only solution is to get better and not dwell on hypotheticals.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what happened. Anything could have happened. What matters is how you handle this.

Her ex probably sent a message and she went nuts, let her go nuts. She will calm down and will think of you again IF you go full ghost on this one for now. Promise you she'll come around in 2-3 weeks most and if she doesn't, you'll have forgotten about her anyways LOL